Have you guys noticed that liberals are on atleast 5 different pills a day? 1 or 2 for schizophrenia, 1 for depression...

Have you guys noticed that liberals are on atleast 5 different pills a day? 1 or 2 for schizophrenia, 1 for depression, 1 for anxiety and some other fucking crazy muscle relaxers usually? Why do liberals take so many pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SaprK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only liberals have medical conditions
Do everyone a favor and never see a doctor ever again OP

t. liberal

I take 1 cause you left me
2 for my family
3 for my heartache
4 for my headaches
5 for my loneliness
6 for my sorrow
7 for no tomorrow
8, I forget what eight was for
9 for the lost cause
10 for everything

this is part of the brainwashing

every faggot who gets on the pills deserves his miserable fate, natural selection includes not falling for the jewish tricks sage

t. Rural Retard.

t. pill junkie

nice flag kid

Was on Zoloft
AMA

Did it make you homicidal or suicidal?

Yeah man I lost one or maybe two friends to those crazy cocktails.

Others came back from it.

Suicidal, which is ironic because that’s why I was put on it
It just made me apethetically suicidal

>apethetically suicidal
seems to be the upshot of zoloft from what I've seen

>here, how about you pay us to make you apethetically suicidal
just stop and think about this stuff for a brief moment what in the actual fuck

Because they're fucked in the head and the Dr. knows it.

I’m happy to be off it
I feel more like myself again, I started falling back in my studies because I just stopped caring
I realised that I had changed for the worse and I needed to go back

You're all the way off it? Off the top of my head I don't think I know anybody who managed to quit.

shits poison

These pills are usually no more effective than placebo, except unlike placebo pills they come with debilitating side effects.

These things are basically a chemical lobotomy.

You know what the best cure for depression is? Exercise. An order of magnitude more effective than placebo or chemical lobotomy via psychopath pills.

cause Liberalism is sicking

Liberalism is a mental disorder, duh. If I was a liberal and prone to all the self-loathing, doublethink, and self-criticism, I’d need anti-depressants too.

I'll just leave these here...

I came to the realisation of how much it’s damaging me as a person (I didn’t even want to go to gym or exercise anymore) so I tore it out of my life and never touched it again
...what followed was 2 weeks of dizziness and mild disorientation because you’re not meant to pull yourself off it eventually
But I feel like a person again, with all the sadness and happiness, at least I feel in control of myself again

*not meant to pull yourself off it cold turkey

How long were you on it m8? You sound like a mess and probably on other drugs.

t. reformed dealer

About 4-5 months

Not terribly long but long enough to realise “wtf Sup Forums was right again”

You're right. We should really be asking the question: What is wrong with faggots?

When I was a kid if you were hyper they'd get you into sports. Gen after me got pilled, y'all got fucked.

Good. That's not too far beyond when it starts to set in.

Had a friend shoot himself in the head and leave me the pills behinds and also the unspent rounds and other things before anybody knew what was going wrong.

Oh also I’m not on any other drugs

I just wanted something to stop the pain

Didn’t realise that pain was a part of who I am

The side effects from giving kids medical speed probably isn't as bad as the side effects from giving kids anti-depressants and anti psychotics.

The drug industry (legal and illegal) needs to be crushed with an iron fist.

Let me make this clearer...
archive.is/SaprK

Even if conservatives aren't the ones abusing, it is happening in many of their backyards. I always imagined it was mainly white trash or hillbilly conservatives.

fucking doctor put me on "xanax" because I casually mentioned how I was going through a depressed period. the xanax just exacerbated my problems and made me physically sick with vomitting and shaking.

TL;DR deal with shit like a man and don't take mind-altering drugs.

this

got a story?

Most leftists have some kind of mental condition.

Reminder that taking "medication" for largely imaginary boo-boos is akin to taking literal bluepills.

>get on rits at the age of 4
>all of a sudden start scoring better on school tests
>turns out dad is on rits lel
>mom thinks it's great what does she know anyway

meh it would take too long to greentext even if I didn't have more stories

>come home and your son is dead on the floor
>you learn what the cocktail was
>you know about each pill in the mix
>goddamn anybody who knows anything about those pills could have predicted that
>parents pick something else to blame
>yeah, that's actually what did cause his respiration to stop
RIP my friend ;_;

Im a liberal and the only thing I'm on is some dank pashtun hash.

I don't need to name the individual pills. I'll just describe some of them

>stimulant
>depressant
>anti-anxiety
>deleriant
I mean, what? What doctor would pile all that on, band-aid on top of band-aid? You don't think that's going to make a stressed out nobody who isn't even his own self anymore and then goes on to the next thing so he can find some relief?

It's criminal.

the side effects is why people take them. it helps my premature ejaculation

>premature ejaculation
Just blow a second wad retard. Once the first one is out you barely have to hold back.

>Have you guys noticed that liberals are on atleast 5 different pills a day?

Don't you mean old people and women?

hook me up?

>Don't you mean old people and women?
He did say liberals , I don't understand the point you are trying to make

>Americlaps still being prescribed overpriced branded generics after their exclusivity license has expired.
Are American prescribers stupid or are they willingly screwing over their patients to turn a profit?

Republican on zoloft here. Hi OP

>be mentally ill
>be on medication

What exactly is the surprise here?

>take an antipsychotic
>take a psychotic
For what purpose?
Also fuck SSRIs. Shit might as well be bath salts, it's making people hyper aggressive and angry.

You would to if you had to go along with your race's genocide

Bullshit

I'm Nat Soc/Libertarian and I take Vyvanse and Lamotrigine in the morning. Adderal at lunch and Latuda and another Lamotrigine at night. I'm not brainwashed.

Liberals are immoral atheists that preach letting people that hate them in, and they know they're scum for it. And liberals tend to be angry and upset all the time, conservatives are generally happy. Oddly enough, when you convince yourself that everyone is literal Nazis that want to kill you, you get depressed and anxious over it.

Was taking Zoloft for a few months. Made me even more retarded. Ended up driving in to traffic. Stopped taking Zoloft.

NEVER DATE A WOMAN
who drinks or takes any kind of meds