/drg/ Digital Reichsmark General - a decentralized digital ethnocurrency

Continuing from thread:
ITT we discuss and develop an ethnocentric alt-coin

What needs to get done first:
1. Decide and agree on name/logo
2. Decide and agree on which existing digital coin code base we should fork (Bitcoin vs. Monero)
3. Decide and agree on cap on how many coins will ever exist (6 gorillion, some other number with esoteric significance?)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcoin-alt/
c-cex.com/
morscher.com/3r/fonts/fraktur.htm
quora.com/What-fonts-are-associated-with-Nazi-Germany
z.cash/team.html
dafont.com/tannenberg-fett.font
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just buy Litecoin, Charlie is /ourchink/

Alt-coin

It's a great design so i took the liberty of making a variant

Another pump and dump shitcoin nobody needs

>3929▶
>File: Reichcoin Otheranons.png (28 KB, 350x350)
> (OP)
>It's a great design so i took the liberty of making a variant
Can i get one of these for the hood of my car?

reichcoin or cybershekel or niglett
i cant decide

As I posted on the other bread, I'd go with forking VeriCoin/Verium.

>Alt-coin
already exists: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/altcoin-alt/

Shit.

The coin color oughta be red. You know, nazis.

Made a slight size and colour deviation for this as well

the only way to create an actual CURRENCY instead of a jewish tulip scheme is to make the cap infinite (just as all currencies are but never spoken of) with montly drip release on a fixed amount no mining

It needs to have a use, rather than just being a worthless token
Will it's blockchain host a network? Imageboard? Medical information? Transactions? Files?
What will give it it's value? Proof of work? Gold? Eth? Bitcoin?
How will it be issued? Mining? Proof of stake? ICO?

Woops, wrong edit

+1 for Reichscoin
I'd donate like 10$ to see it happen.

>must use 23andMe API to determine only gentiles are allowed to trade it........
holy fuck... i'm a genius sometimes

fucking fork Ethereum you baby

gives it worth more valuable than anything

this, just send your 23andme/whatever company or agreed on gedmatch calc, get fixed amount each month which will probably only be used for basic foods in the anglosphere existing alongside the nations currency, make the tax 100% on the fixed monthly income to encourage commerce (a producer can never be taxed out of his profit this way)

maybe make them transferable for 1/10th troy oz. of silver? would keep the price low, but not too low to the point where they have zero-value

Needs a more German font

>make the coin itself take a small percentage of every transaction
>setup Sup Forums direct democracy
>capitalism w/o jews + democracy without (((corrupted))) faggots = new world brothers

From a technical point of view, forking VeriCoin/Verium might be a better idea. It splits the mining from the transaction coin, so you can make transaction in VeriCoin in less than a minute, and the mining protocol is ASIC and GPU resistant.
I don’t know much about this protocol. Need to investigate further.

I think Bitcoin is not a good protocol for an alt-coin (slow transactions, no anonymity).

I think Monero/CryptoNote is a good codebase to fork (anonymizes IP in a future update, hides transaction sender/recipient and amounts, one of the more popular alt-coins so you can expect development to continue on the base code without us having to do extra work).

This can be done. Some existing alt-coins like Stellar Lumens have 1% yearly inflation built in. This is something we have to decide.

zcash looks promising but i'm a blockchain newb so.....

go for a tail emission like Monero.

fuck off with this zcash trash

unless you fucking nazis want to be automagically dead and banned from the whole universe I consider using an opaque blockchain, which means forking Monero (also fix the shitty initial emission done by that thankful_for_today motherfucker)

>maybe make them transferable for 1/10th troy oz. of silver?
This would actually require physical silver reserves and an army to defend it.

Brit coin is already the official coin of Sup Forums. Go buy it now.
c-cex.com/

I can make that another time

Really?

Maybe like this

Red and black, but really needs to change the R to a better font

More information about Germanic fonts:
quora.com/What-fonts-are-associated-with-Nazi-Germany

Just mention existing fonts with good R's
Bonus if you can post a pic of it as a transparent letter

We could have a whites-only UBI where the currency starts with our poorest purses, not our wealthiest or with banks/exchanges/miners.

I DO NOT want to derail the discussion of an ethno currency with discussions of optics, but this coin would have to have an exchange where it can be traded for a more ubiquitous crypto like LTC. (FYI: Ethereum is NOT an option. They are anti-white.) That may be benefited by more innocuous branding and decent Ops Sec re: Extreme vetting to trade. Ultimately, there would need to be logistics for restricting access to the currency and markets where its traded. The more underground, less known, the better.

Need an exchange chain similar to. ReichCoin>LTC>USD and visa-versa.

I'm probably stating the obvious but we're only in the conceptual phase so bear along.

Think it should only take about 1-2 minutes to install that font which was posted above, right?

>decentralized ethno-coin
I can't write comedy this funny.
You fucks are killing me.

note: The purpose of the currency is for exclusive trade restricted to whites, not mooning and speculation. It doesn't need a big profile with an announced ICO and a bunch of chink and kike speculators. It just needs to exist.

>Next week on CNN: RACIST CRYPTOCURRENCIES TRADED ON NAZI MESSAGEBOARDS

Suddenly all cryptocurrency goes down the shitter faster than it already is.

Fuck it, i don't have anything better to do atm

+1 for Monero fork

I'm not really familiar with Vericoin/Verium or zcash.
But the zcash team consists of too many kikes and an ugly trans faggot: z.cash/team.html

It could be used as a pseudo-DNS system like NameCoin.

Or it could be used to finance non systemconformist content.

CJEgNRpSbkVtG14tJLh3i42iZSUuF3pxh9

Thanks user

This. No ICO (initial coin offering), no pre-mine.

I think he ran out
But just in case.

BRq23uwE8Muq29R6B6XJemjdzsBbfAJrN1

The Germanic font seems to have been Fraktur:
This link has examples:
Also you should be able to just trace with a vector curve/Bezier curve/pen tool over the "R" on this coin:
or the "R" in pic related.

Another "R" in pic related.

Actually the "R" in pic related of this post might work best.

The three i linked here uses 3 different kinds of Fraktur. All i could find initially

y..yes, buy buy buy

I'm gonna brb

Try red coin, white circle inside, black eagle.

I think the eagle looks too "squat" (too short vs. width) here as compared to the one here:
That one fills the open space more so will be more distinct in lower resolutions/smaller sizes. But thanks for the work (in the future memes can be compensated with Reichscoin/Reichskoin/XRC/XRK).

Obviously these guys havent heard of he Antiqua-Fraktur-Dispute.

|
|>
|_

like this?

Cant you put new coins on Yobit?

It's actually mentioned in the quora link. But you are right. I don't know about this dispute.

can it host an imageboard?

Have you tred "Tannenwald"?

dafont.com/tannenberg-fett.font

No, more like the actual Nazi flag (think of what it looks like).

There. I win. Logo done.

You can use blockchain technology to host an image board and compensate the miners with a coin built into it, but it will be huge in size and is outside the scope of what we are discussing which is a decentralized digital ethnocurrency.

Fixed the eagle a little too

Just buy IOTA goy!

Maybe use 4 lower case "r" to make it like the Sup Forums logo and also a swastika. JUST MAKE SURE IT'S GOING TO THE RIGHT, NEVER TO THE LEFT!!

I like that logo. The currency shouldn't have a cap because that is what makes it a pyramid scheme.

Honestly the whole blockchain thing is kind of a meme, how about instead of storing transactions we only store balances. That way you could send a terabyte of transactions every hour but it wouldn't need to be stored, everyone just uses it to update their ledger.

Look to NGR coin for a good blueprint of how to approach marketing and getting on exchanges

That looks good Ahmed.

>NGR coin
Comic sans is always a winner.

Isn't R naturally Right anyways?

Thanks Joe

Looks nice but there is any way you could shade it like

NO! FOUR R'S in a pattern like a swastika!!!

Best one so far

Reichsgold?

This is gonna look retarded

Thank Goodness. I just can't get behind a crypto-currency that can't form a simple circle in their coin logo.

Would be cooler witout a shit font like Arial

actually a black sun would look pretty sick on the coin

AARRRRRSS

I agree

I like the R

Like this?

Made one last thread. This one isn't gold tho

is this coin out yet? how do I get a wallet?

YES perfect

it isnt out yet

Put a black sun with low opacity behind the eagle

i think that would be overkill

Why not just set the cap at and mine 1 coin and hold on to it forever, as it’s innate rarity would go up much faster.
Certainly the ONE TRUE digital Reichsmark would be worth a few billion dollars by the end of the day.

no, it should be made to mimic the actual circulation of reichsmarks historically, we are just digitizing a currency

Idk exactly how you envisioned the position or amount of opacity but i made something

It might be overkill but it might look nice if he put a small black sun right behind the head of the eagle

have to say i live that, it doesnt need the R on it for me