Gay marriages have lower divorce rates than both lesbian and straight marriages

>Gay marriages have lower divorce rates than both lesbian and straight marriages
This really makes me think. What is the one factor here that causes lesbian and straight couples to divorce more than gay couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-couples-more-likely-divorced-male-same-sex-marriages-uk-ons-figures-a8006741.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when poz deaths skew stats in your favor

Gay men typically “divorce” more in a murder-suicide fashion, skewing the divorce statistics.

Sounds like made up bullshit to me. Lesbians are generally just as unhealthy or mentally ill as gay men so death is obviously not a factor.

marriage is in crisis today.
That's the reason gay marriage is even on the rise and recieving attention.

>gay marriage
How many of those have even happened? What the fuck is your source???

Hard to get mad about audltery when youve both had 1000+ partners.

Since both “married” faggots just expect to ass fuck anyone they can and suck random dicks why would they “divorce”?

What would be grounds for faggot “divorce” anyway?
>One of them starts being monogamous
>develops a non drug habit
>tests negative for STDs

>Lesbians are generally just as unhealthy or mentally ill

Lesbian rates of spousal abuse are much higher. So much so it has its own wiki.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-couples-more-likely-divorced-male-same-sex-marriages-uk-ons-figures-a8006741.html

>have gf
>she might cheat on you
>or have bf
>he might give you AIDS
i rather be alone desu senpai

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lesbian-couples-more-likely-divorced-male-same-sex-marriages-uk-ons-figures-a8006741.html
What the fuck the sample is under a 1,000 and the article even states that it shot up 5 times that the previous year. This isn't accurate enough of a sample size to make judgment with on the rest of society...

Have you ever actually known any lesbians OP? Lmao, theyre all a 1000 times more degenerate than any fag or straight sluts. Theyre the thirstiest nastiest people imaginable and they cheat and fight like crazy. The ones I know even have a term called "lesbian bed death" because of how common it is for marriages to fall apart simply because they get bored with their partner and want to fuck other girls.

>assmad lesbian resorts to muh sample size because she has no arguments
Higher divorce rates
Higher obesity rates
Higher domestic abuse rates

Women are the problem with marriage.

Literally what the thread is about my man. Not sure why you're implying I'm defending lesbians.

Isn't gay marriage recent?

>women are the problem with marriage
>food is the problem with dinner
>water is the problem with swimming

Must be that same truvada faggot who keeps showing up here

Have you had cock in your mouth so long oxygen can’t even get to your brain anymore? Or is it just all the cocaine? What the fuck are you even talking about?

whamen

Did you just assume my gender?

Too soon to analyze gay marraige stats. But it's likely true. Men are more emotionally stable. Another fair question is are these marriages monogomous or not?

There's also financial incentive to monkey branch as a woman. No fault divorce was a mistake.
Unhealthy in what way? Mentally sure. Diseases no.

Lmao the lesbians are really mad at this revelation. KFC is going to have to fire up the extra chicken fryer for this round of angry eating.

The rampant obesity the lesbian community has for one.

yeah I just imagine they are like women who tell each other about the sex they had with some bloke. They just come home and go oh I sucked Steve off at work in the bathroom, It took me awhile but after months I convinced him to try it

Jews

Sound like they understand "till death due us part" more than women.

>Having a choice in the matter.

Found the faggot. Stop denying it.

>gf cant give aids

I'm honestly perplexed that you think I'm a lesbian posting on Sup Forums. Is your mind fried from AIDs?

You can't divorce your gay husband if you both die of aids

>thinks married people have sex

Bull, fags are the most promiscuous individuals per capita in the world.

Funny how things always go smoother when women aren't involved