Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I don't know the last time this was updated but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/18UUvOLCWSzsY1-TYaK04x6vqQhCbMA3u9pstxaBqh6Q/edit?usp=drive_web
blog.award2010.konorano.jp/archives/5337746.html
twitter.com/monthlymgrp
blog.award2010.konorano.jp/archives/4631772.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss this.

Stop, hammer time.

Kafuria's side story is out.

docs.google.com/document/d/18UUvOLCWSzsY1-TYaK04x6vqQhCbMA3u9pstxaBqh6Q/edit?usp=drive_web

Finally a decent fanart for our resident pedo.

BD 2 rip never...

I want to marry pechika!

>Blue Bell Candy
>Likes:Cold air in the winter morning

Is this another way of saying BBC likes Deluge?

Maruino drew a picture of Bellsie and Lapis2 exchanging costume?

She gets a breath of that coldness every morning, yes.

It was only this. I do hope we get more costume swaps from Maruino soon.

Oh nice, thanks.

I'll just assume Bellsie is naked.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

"Lazuline, where are the panties for your outfit?!"
"Panties?"
"You don't wear them?"
"I feel freer that way."

Lazuline fits Bell's costume more than Bell herself.

So Pythie doesn't like afros huh

Was rereading Restart when

>There were silver ribbons in her hair, tying up her twin-tails, which were also braided. She was carrying around a mop, which was also tied with an even bigger version of her ribbons.

>She had blonde hair.

Could this be a mistake? since Nokko-chan was said dye her own hair black to blend in and her original hair color looks grayish unless she actually tries using different hair dyes other than black.

Whenever Magical Girls un- and retransform they get their default look back again, so I just assumed however being transported into the game world works counted for that.

BBC is Deluge-sexual so yes that means she likes Deluge.

I love Ripple!

wot you say

blog.award2010.konorano.jp/archives/5337746.html

Mahou shoujo Ikusei Keikaku breakdown characters info is out

Aren't they usually fake infos?

Not when its from here twitter.com/monthlymgrp

>blog.award2010.konorano.jp/archives/5337746.html
>ああ……面倒なことばかり……死にたい……
Ahhhhh... it's all so troublesome... I want to die...

Left or Right?

>I should have been run over by a truck, but I woke up as a brave margarito

Right

Right since the left already belongs to Deluge.

Is it just me or is something very wrong with this site?

>supposed to have died by truck but woke up as Margarite
>shonen hero personality
>sword user
>can expand sword

Is Margarite sou-chan who rerolled?

[8:05 PM] PlatFleece: "Love is everything! Love is superior! If you think of love, rice becomes delicious"
- Love Me RenRen
[8:05 PM] PlatFleece: WHAT THE HECK REN REN LOVES RICE
[8:05 PM] PlatFleece: HAS A RICE OBSESSION
[8:05 PM] PlatFleece: "Alright! Heroes ASSEMBLE!"
- Miss Margarite
[8:05 PM] PlatFleece: WHA TAE I S THIS
[8:06 PM] PlatFleece: MISS MARGARITE SOUNDS VERY SHONEN

But the right belongs to Bellsie.

She's dead though so Lazuline II is free even though she's dead too.

Yeah but they're usually fake / joke profile, Pukin's profile said she's a princess from pumpkin kingdom.

blog.award2010.konorano.jp/archives/4631772.html

This means the return of Truck-kun.

>MISS MARGARITE SOUNDS VERY SHONEN
Early pick for favorite

She's fucking with Bellsie 24/7 in Nemurinland. I imagine some hours are dedicated to actual fucking too.

"B-b-but Lazuline, what happens if I get pregnant?"
"IF you get pregnant? Bellsie, I'm going to MAKE you pregnant."

Speaking of Breakdown, is it really just those 5 + Mana? But it says every eligible inheritor can bring with them 2 MG companions, so shouldn't there be 17 + Mana in total?

Left because Lazuline II should stay pure.

>…Why do I have to stare at this boring ugly floor, when there’s a beautiful girl waiting for me?
what did SW mean by this?

>smoothly got an innocent cake drunk in her bedroom
>pure

She had been enlightened by Quake/Proud.

>Jokers ch3
>Stuntchica's introduction
>and then Grim Heart's introduction
This is getting too silly for me, someone help
>Kafuria just casually mentions that the deat marker is pointing to Filuru or Bubbles who's name I forget
Someone help me I'm falling for that trio slowly, and I just know I'm going to lose them all most likely

Filuru and Mimi best Jokers.

I have been wondering, how the heck did Kafuria understand what GH was saying?

Intuition just like how Lazuline understood Melville I guess.

>not Marika
Stil, Filuru and Mimi are awesome.

>Filuru and Mimi best Jokers.
Sure, after Marika.

>There will never be an episodes story about all the "shonen" type megucas in a team together

Look closely at the "I really wish I wasn't here right now" button

Is LP supposed to look like Clementine here?

GH probably picked one of them to talk to and deemed the quiet somewhat classy woman in black to be the least rude of the three. At that point it's heavily in her favor to team up and since they don't want to reveal the existence of the Joker she had to bite the bullet and communicate herself

Don't you mean Deluge? unless this only counts to the things they did during the respective arc since if that's the case I agree with Marika.

is Queens better than Aces?
I almost couldnt finish it, it was very boring.

QUEENS is the second half of ACES, they're a two-part deal.

Maybe, just realized La Pucelle is minus the braids there

I need more pictures of La Pucelle using her sword to polevault or propel herself forwards

Yeah I thought Aces was boring too, since I didn't really care for the 3 sisters. But it definitely has its nice points (namely Blue Bell Candy's unexplained obsession with Deluge and hairfag Ripple).

Aces should be read together with Queens and not as a separate arc.

>Don't you mean Deluge?
No I really don't.
Not even best Princess.

There was also Rippuru's fight with Mi-chan which was pretty great.

All the 1v1 fights in Aces were great in the technical sense, but lacks the emotional impact for me. I didn't care who wins who dies. Patricia's needless death infuriated me though.

It was one of the most brutal fights in the series IMO.

>needless

She is a girl on a mission, stay out of her way.

I usually like the avenger archetype. I don't mind vengeful characters killing mobs and mid-boss standing on their way. If only Patricia had been hired by Osk, then I definitely wouldn't complain.

But the fact is that she wasn't. Deluge just decided to attack a random higher-up of the LoM in order to get resources to attack Osk. She didn't know Pfle was responsible for Jokers, meaning any attack or death caused upon Pfle's group was done out of sheer cruelty, not vengeance. And for that, I cannot forgive her.

Would getting Sachiko drunk help you get lucky with her without signing the contract?

She's got super low self esteem, I bet you could butter her up into taking you in the ass if you praised her enough

i wonder what Joker and Grim Dumb are doing right now
gosh i sure hope so, that bare back is pretty damn hot

Camping somewhere and Joker shit-talking Grim Dumb on how much of dumb leader she is in hopes of her changing her ways or she chopped her head off.

>Joker nagging at Grim Dumb over a campfire
>Grim Dumb ignoring her and only saying "Off with your head!" every once in a while

GH is actually very strong. I doubt even Jokers can beat her in a fair fight.

Joker has more fighting experience than GH since GH makes her do the work so she can probably take it.

That's what people used to say about Puck, and yet when she actually went out on the battlefield, she wrecked everyone's shit with her barehand.

>not the toy hammer
Dropped

GH is literally unkillable in a fair fight, there is straight up nothing you could do to her if she doesn't allow it. Even if GH herself was ridiculously clumsy and fairly weak, Joker would never be able to beat, eventually GH will just win through pure attrition. Her power is beyond stupid.

Exactly, even Mao Pao couldn't do shit against her.
Her magical skill is to deny the influence of everything that she deems rude, if she doesn't want something to affect her it won't. It's a perfect defense that works even against mental and conceptual attacks, she could facetank Puk Puck without getting a single speck of dust on her or becoming her "friend". Really the only thing you can do is trick her like Snow White did, but even then that was only possible because they weren't actually fighting against each other and the victory condition was just to escape.

Lazuline II has a animal-based accessories with the white tiger stripes and tail while Lazuline III has a plant-based one with the lily-of-the-valleys. Makes me wonder what kind of accessories Lazuline I wears, inb4 she has floating blue gems around her.

When is SW going to see her Alice again?

>Lily of the valley is a sweetly scented, highly poisonous woodland flowering plant
>Lily of the valley has the flower meaning of humility, chastity, sweetness, purity and is said to bring luck in love. It also means "the return of happiness"

I wonder if this actually tied in with BBC's personality, if so sasuga Maruino.

GH's invulnerability also makes her unable to act. It's actually kind of useless.

Alice, stop posting.

BBC is so fucking cute. I'm mad jelly if Deluge.

It doesn't make her unable to act, it just doesn't let her directly influence whatever she deems rude either. Key word being directly there, there is countless ways to go about that. She can also just focus her attention on her opponent at will and only let communication happen when she is guaranteed to land a hit without any risk whatsoever. If she has any combat training or skill whatsoever she'd be unstoppable.

Never.

It's also used as decoration for weddings.

Deluge/BBC wedding when?

They'll have a double wedding with Lapis/Bell in Nemurinland. Screenshot this post.

>BBC
>chasity
>purity

Kokuri-Chan is so cool.

she can't even do that, her coin manipulation is absolute trash

It's useful IRL though. Unlimited use of vending machines and arcade games. She could earn a hefty sum if she plays those pachinko indefinitely.

yeah its just useless in combat

I wonder if we'd ever get to see how she looks like since with Maruino having a tail fetish and kitsune's do have one or two or maybe 9 so she's bound to look good.

She probably has sharp claws, can individually control her tail(s) to try to limit her enemies movement or probably even attack them and she probably has top tier physical stats with her surviving a Cranberry test, seems to be a fair trade-off for having a somewhat shitty ability.

More importantly, how did Kokuri remember she's a Child of Cranberry? Everybody else in Restart still had their memories erased, and Keek was the one giving it back to them.

Though I suppose since Kokuri works in LoM as a freelancer, she's bound to hear things and find out her test admin was Cranberry and connect the dots.

I thought people lost interest and stopped updating it. Any ideas on who or what to add next?

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

There should be a SG next to Pfle.

And Bell/Lapis2. Maybe make Lapis2 do a handshake with BBC, while their gf stand next to them?

Snow White, Shadow Gale, stop posting

Now that I think about it, Tempest was the only loli with the mental age of an actual kid.

yeah she acted her age, which was 11 I think, or maybe 10