Why am in love with Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Why am in love with Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Because you're a lonely virgin fat fuck who jerks off to anime who falls in love with any woman that has anything slightly in common with you

Because she stands a very good chance of not being filth.

people are attracted to other people with the same level of attractiveness.
you got a retarded fucked up face?

"I'm Not Taking Another Question From You" Sarah Sanders Destroys CNN Reporter Jim Acosta

Because she's what you can look to in a woman a a man, and then on top of that she's womanly and you would want something like that to raise your children or as grandma or some such.

simple. ur a faggot.

she does a very difficult job and she does it well.

She's a handsome sturdy woman who can cook and provide heirs.I would creampie 4 sons into her if given the chance.

Because she looks like she could tackle. I like my wimmins built like linebackers.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I like how firm she is with the press. She does a good job.

>who can cook
And you know she makes time to cook in between bouts of having to put the Jew Stream Media back in their play pens.

Mummy

based fellow pede

She likes it firm

Because you are an inbreed mutt with serious brain issues.

Because she makes Acosta look like a stupid faggot. Even though that is easy to do, it's nice to see it happen so often. She is great.

because you always wanted to mash a cyclops

Because you like fat women like your mother

because you're a beta cuck

Because you're a chubby chaser with poor taste

i am too OP. She has the biggest balls i've ever seen on a woman no homo

Other than her not having perfect facial symmetry, most people would consider her nice looking. More importantly, intelligence, personality, and a sense of humor goes a long way. Despite having a job having to deal with bullshit questions from children in adult bodies, she never gets caught off-guard, almost always knows what she's talking about, has the wisdom to not bullshit if she doesn't, and does it all with a smile on her face.

You're into female led relationships. Nothing wrong with that, senpai.

Retardation fetish

SPBP

true this

You and she are vapid idiots.

She knows how to discipline those kikes that act like children, that's for sure.

She looks like the kinda gal who could really clog a toilet.

did you see her say im still talking, that shit was funny

fan of Newsradio? she makes me think of Lisa... a version of Lisa that could work a tractor.

N-th post best post.
This is why desu.

i love maura...

Because her pecan pies are world famous.

because she has 360 roto vision

fpbp

KYS

She has a total mom vibe. Like she's stern, but also wants the best for you. I bet she gives comfy hugs and always smells like cinammon rolls.

(((Sanders)))

because you're a dirty jew loving propagandist

Not enough to tell you the truth though...sad.

You have a mom fetish. she's very maternal

fpbp

She's a real and exceptional woman, not a virtue-signaling drempf-bashing white-hating nigger-worshipping tart.

Hnnngg x 1488.

(I am aware she is jewish.)

Literally igor tier bitch

I'm married with 2 kids but the siren call of this woman makes the front of my pants tight

Joe Rogan pls go

this is me except for the anime. Help me, anons