ACCA 13 | Tob/a/cco Tuesday

Episode on air in 5 hours and a bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

acca-anime.com/story/episode.php#4
madhouse.co.jp/special/acca/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

acca-anime.com/story/episode.php#4

Kawajiri storyboards in this coming episode, though that isn't remarkable since he tends to churn out merely functional ones on a regular basis at Madhouse these days.

Gosei Oda is chief animation supervisor which is nice but ACCA has been a very conservative production so far despite having some of Shingo Natsume's animator friends who worked on One Punch Man.

So is this anime just about how smoking is cool?

No, cakes are cool

Mangafags, will we see this qt again?

never

Please tell me you're lying

I think they skipped some of her scenes, but I don't know why. The first three episodes covered two of the six manga volumes already.

It’s over …No
she find a new love

The soundtrack for this show is fucking incredible. Can anyone tell me if Regalia was good as well? I don't remember much about Oshiete's.

This episode's cast
Suītsu branch supervisor - Warbler: Satoshi Hino
Suītsu branch staff - Biscuit: Makoto Furukawa
Lilium's older brother: Kazuhiko Inoue

This show makes me want to SMOKE and FUCK CAKES

Don't make the thread too early next time. One hour before should be enough.

Okay, I admit I like anime adaptation of work delivered by homo fan

Imouto is too fucking cute. No wonder every guy is falling for her.

Someone needs to tell this boy that a 30 year-old, Japanese salary man has no business being this kawaii.

Fuck me, I missed the stream.

Why does this show keep around a guy who hates rich people and why does MC insist that he has no wealth or connections when that is clearly not the case?

madhouse.co.jp/special/acca/index.html

Every poorfag hates rich people.

I would consider myself a poorfag and I don't hate rich people. Im not the only one

I kinda like rich people. Suburbanites were always snootier to me, and I found their kids to be fucking unbearable while I was growing up.

No one I've personally met from either class was as bad as the worst poor people I knew. Pedophiles, thieves, sluts.

He's getting his cigarettes for free from someone.
As for why he'd take that from whoever it is instead of their value in money, keep in mind that cigarettes are pretty addictive. He likely started before the tax was a thing.
He didn't say he doesn't have connections. He just said that he's not rich, which I believe.

The real question is what the fuck this means. That's clearly Jean, right?

He either aspires to be king or is secretly the heir to the throne.

>aspires
The guy stayed in a boring department that he hates because he wanted to get close to the company's token vixen. I don't think so. Whatever this business with the catalogs and cigarette signals is, it's going to turn out to be something silly.
>secretly the heir to the throne.
Maybe he's a royal bastard? His father might have adopted him off for publicity's sake. He might decide that even a bastard is better than the heir he currently has.

Thinking about it, Jean being a royal would actually explain why Crow has been secretly watching him since he was born.
Jean said that he met Crow for the first time 15 years before the show, when they were in high school, but Crow says at the end of that same episode that he had been watching Jean for 30 years, which means he started when Jean was a toddler.

My guess is that Crow is much older than he looks, and that he took advantage of this to slip into Jean's life as a freakishly tall high schooler.

Subs out.

Subs are out.

HEY
COME ON
COME ON
WATCH OUT
LET'S GO

What a shithole.

>Dowa Kingdom
>Japanese

How many cigarettes does Jean go through in a single day? He's lucky that anime cigarettes work differently than irl cigs, otherwise he'd have a shit ton of health problems by now.

>Japanese

Nobody in this show is Japanese user.

Do you call them Dowans?

Nice work Nino.

Jean is such a cool MC. Why can't there be more like him?

Because too many studios pander to waifufags and moeblobs so male MCs tend to be either pathetic betas or reduced to background noise.

Most male MC these days are either boring and spineless dummy for self-inserting faggots or retarded shounenshit mary sues.

Damn nice catch.

Did you really not notice? Are you blind and deaf? Unless that's sarcasm

Looks like Suitsu is the biggest shithole in Dowa so far.

It wasn't really on my mind since Nino was only involved in the first 10 seconds, But it's not even a surprise any more since it's his task.

Eh, I felt this episode was a little rushed, the whole coup thing happened too fast and the way Jean got involved in this was really convenient. So far, this is the weakest episode for me, the visuals were cool though.

A boy

It was alright, but the entire riot felt pointless.
It's like they set their minds on burning shit to the ground and then realized that they're white and that they actually own most of those buildings.

Kyon-kun

Gd dammit.

Don't.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It felt like a filler.

Biscuit?

If only cigarettes didn't smell terrible and kill you, I'd smoke in a heartbeat.

Eh, I enjoyed the episode but it felt like it served no purpose in the story aside from expanding the setting. In a show that's supposed to be a self-contained complex story it felt really out of place.

>If only cigarettes didn't smell terrible
Stop buying shitty cigarettes, Turkish Royals smell like sex
>and kill you
This is really the only negative, but if you don't chainsmoke you'll make it to 70 at least and who the fuck wants to live longer than that anyway.

You could always vape

I agree, It felt like unnecessary filler. I want to get back to the main conspiracy and I want more Mauve

>kill you
This meme again, you'd die anyway, does that really matter?
Besides, funny enough there are many cases when people smoked their whole lives and lived to 70 and more.
The smell sometimes can be horrible, I agree, but not all of them smell like shit.

>Stop buying shitty cigarettes, Turkish Royals smell like sex
Your breath will still smell awful. I can't even stand near the people who smoke often, they smell so bad. And when they open their mouth I feel like vomiting.

I guess this whole episode was just there to prove that Mauve was right about the country not truly being at peace.

Do people unironically enjoy watching this show? Everywhere I see people saying this is as good as Rakugo which is why I picked this up, but it's been 4 episodes and I'm still bored out of my mind. Am I watching this incorrectly? Because I feel like I'm missing out on something.

You are just pleb, nothing can be done about it.

If you don't like it, drop it.
It's that simple, no need to think about whatever you might have missed.

>Your breath will still smell awful.
There's this cool new thing called alcohol, you should try it sometime.

Why should I drink if it's smokers who smell like like shit?

>Drinking the ultimate gains goblin

Unlike you some of us are actually interested in making it.

>drinking after smoking makes your breath smell good
what the actual fuck

I actually think this show is better than Rakugo. But each to their own I guess

There's more to it than the smell. My older brother's teeth were always stained something horrible, and everything that was white in his room invariably tinted yellow. I imagine that there's a way to get that out of clothing, but the plastics are just fucked no matter how hard you scrub.

Of course, as was the experience with my older brother, you can't tell most smokers shit about this. They're practically smell blind to it too, so they don't realize that nothing they do in the car will actually keep the smell from lingering for a couple of days. You'd have to take off your seat belt and place your face and cigarette outside the window and behind its rearmost edge, or else some of that's just going to get blown back in.

The smokers are the ones who drink, If someones breath smells bad that's on them, don't blame cigarettes for other people's idiocy.

>he doesn't seduce women with the sultry smell of turkish tobacco and jeremiah weed
Pretty gay desu

>The smokers are the ones who drink, If someones breath smells bad that's on them, don't blame cigarettes for other people's idiocy
Everyone who smokes smell bad, if you think your breath doesn't smell like shit it's just because you got used to it and don't feel it anymore. But people around you actually feel it. I can't even talk with smokers. It's very disgusting.

>Everywhere I see people saying this is as good as Rakugo
Really? I like both but I like Rakugo a lot more. I guess just being drama leads to everyone making comparisons.

As a rule of thumb, just drop series when you're not enjoying them. Don't care about what other people say, you're not them.

But since you feel like you're missing something, are you not interested in the overall plot with the coup and why Jean is getting the blame, or why Nino has been spying on him since they were toddlers? Are you not enjoying the style and atmosphere? Don't you think the characters are enjoyable, refreshing and/or cute? Those are things I like about this.

Rakugo season one was pretty incredible, I just can't get into the present day characters as much. It's just not hooking me like the first season did at all.

>My older brother's teeth were always stained something horrible
Then brush them

>and everything that was white in his room invariably tinted yellow.
>smoking in your room

>I imagine that there's a way to get that out of clothing
Smoking jacket my dude.

Literally billions of people have figured this shit out, it's not complicated.