True Tears

Hiromi was always the best choice.

Why the fuck was she so petty and possessive?

Explain shitstain.

This is correct.

Hiromi aged like a fine wine.

milf tears

>osananajimi won
Yeah, i agree. This is such a great series.

Correct.

What a cutie

Aiko was the best choice
>she lost
>I self inserted as his friend
win win

Wrong.

I usually look down on this "best girl" partisanship, but I can subscribe to "best choice", I guess. But it's anything but Noe, really.

I liked how she was ready to cuck her boyfriend for the MC

Hahaha what? She was a cuck queen even before this word became overspread cancer.

The guy who had the curse of liking her was just used, sad shit.

NO. Fuck you. Kys.

Where the Noefags at, I need my serving of tears.

What a delicious dish, it has been on the menu for basically a decade now.

She never wanted to be his girlfriend to begin with. And in what way did she use him?

Are you serious, did you even think before posting this?

You answered your own question.

She didn't like him yet agreed to go out with him just to get closer to someone else.

Not just the best choice but also the best girl.
A great show, haven't watched it in years though. Watching it during a winter night with lots of snow is the best way therefore I'll have to wait another year before I can rewatch it, I just always forget about it.

She already was close to the one she wanted, her getting a boyfriend she didn't want didn't further her desires at all, she only did so because her actual love interest wanted her to do it, despite her reluctance.

She's not evil or malicious, nor did she tried to use or manipulate anyone, to the contrary, her terrible choices were a result of her naivete.

That's called loyalty, Hiromi wanted bitches away from her man.

Hiromi is lovemaking in the missionary position, in bed, with the lights out. She bites your shoulder to muffle her cries. She cuddles against you all night. In the morning, she makes you a delicious traditional breakfast.

Aiko is furtive fucking in a steamy kitchen, her squeals and gasps covered by the whistling of a teakettle, while her boyfriend waits at a table outside. After, she serves you and her boyfriend noodles. She sits by him, holding his hand, while she turns towards you with such longing in her gaze that you feel an urge to pull back to the kitchen, bend her over the sink, and have your way with her again.

Noe is sex in a treehouse. You are bound and blindfolded the whole time. She gently licks a poem in kanji from your knees to your chest before mounting you. Her moans are slow and breathy at first, but her cries grow higher and quicker, and she calls them aloud into the open sky. Afterwards, she removes your blindfold, and feeds you berries with her toes while humming.

>come across moonlanders who have watched this
>they're all hiromifags
just makes the tears more delicious

You are pushing her choices on someone else, she wasn't naiive, she knew exactly what she was doing, her several moments of introspecting shows it.

>tfw when not blood related sister

I just rewatched this, and every time I see her shitty mug I become fucking angry

>w-we cannot get together! It's mite be incest!!1!

Then she didn't do a damn thing to disprove it. Not to mention the incessant drama with Noe's brother,

Who cares about the early drama, as soon as Hiromi sensed the danger of girls aprochaing she got this pseuso-incest issue and went to war, from there on she flaunted her goods and won.

Yes, it was a terrible choice, but your portrayal as some malicious scheme is rather inaccurate.