Average Polish Girl

This is an average girl in Poland. There are thousands of classrooms full of girls like the one in picrel.

How about your shitty countries with niggers everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My school was 90% white so most girls did in fact look somewhat like that. I think I knew like 8 blacks total through high school.

And 99% of people in Poland knew 0 niggers throughout their whole life. How about it.

Fucking mouthbreather should learn to close her mouth or her jaw will be or retarded when she grows up

Mmmm, soon.

Reminder that all attractive Polish women have German genes and the rest have resting bitch face fucking turnip faces.

And if you're wondering why there's such animosity towards poles from western countries it's because all the good poles stayed in poland, and even those poles are scum. So you can only imagine what breed of subhuman you've exported.

>pic related polish gf

its not a polish gf its a dog

picrel polish girl

>russian rapebaby

Fuck off, you want to bring horsecock negroes to us?

>Reminder that all attractive Polish women have German genes

Is there a 10 years later pic?

she is like 12
she will lose the loli look and grow into the usual Polish butterface within 4 years

Serious question, why is polish so difficult to learn? Anybody have good recommendations aside from duolingo and babble?

no, Polish women are plain, German women are downright ugly

Sup Forums will deny it but the vast majority of attractive European women come from countries with foreign race-mix, like Southern and Eastern Europe.
Western and Central Europe is shit tier when it comes to female faces

what does her pussy smell like?

D-delet this

>how do you do fellow preadolescence, i grew up in 1950s north states

yeah in 10 years, she is 15 atm

Actually

they look like this

I used to live in the most multiculti city, Cracow, and I've only met one nigger in my life.

You need at least a few in zoos or something so you can be aware of the menace you're avoiding.

I gotta move to Poland.

this
every time i see a pole i can't help but think
>why are their eyes so fucking far apart and why do they look like they anaemia

>you don't come back to this

Roll for Polish Waifu

Gimme #9!

They're all roasties. Hoping I can choose to kill them (without rape, would never defile myself like that).

THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES

bastard

Poles are c*tholics and i dont like c*tholics

t. racemixed subhuman
All mongrels “of Europe” must be exterminated with nonwhites

That's 8 too many

You can have it.

gif polish gf pls

i want 8 pls

roll

I visited a few countries in Europe a couple years back (about a month before the migrant "crisis" really exploded) and Polish women were hands down more attractive than Germans. Of all the countries I visited, only Sweden had more attractive women

>AmberMeet

where are they?

>tfw no qt-
Ah fuck it. None of it matters anyway

I spent two days in Gdansk and I saw four nigs, two of which had white girlfriends.

For some reason i find Polish and Russian girls unappealing. Something just doesn't click with them for me

I want a polish girlfriend

I use to say polish women were amazing. Then i started dating one and it was the best sex ever.

Then she broke my heart

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG WHY WONT RUSSIA FINISH THE JOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

POLES OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>(((girl)))
You don't know what she identifies as faggot

I've encountered several last year, walking through Warsaw.
Not this year. Thank God for our shitty weather.

This is an average male in Poland
He is not white

had a Polish gf for a while, she really was a qt. Then it turned out her Dad was French and her Mum was Austrian.

How many black dicks has she taken?

there is a difference between "know" and "see"

You can try to hide your flag, but we all know what's lurking behind there

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8

>German rape babies

W E W

Your women are beautiful mr polska.

More white than you mutt

>turnip faces
Explain this insult please
You are correct, but I'm just miffed polskais trying to talk shit. We could easily tell Putin we wouldn't mind him invading

Polish women are ok, balkan women are the prettiest. German women are both fat tier and ugly tier. Maybe thats why they crave the arab cock

>says the country with ugliest people in Europe

>Wearing a Gi
>Probably out of breath a little bit from grappling

>Fat neckbeard whos currently breathing from his mouth tries to sound sophisticated

tehe just like my school tho.

what's white in your opinion?

post more polish pussy

you have to be 56% white 13% black 25% mestizo 4% asian and 2% injun

Why would you present your own girls to foreigners, like a fucking cuck?

Well, you must at least have a brain large enough to not fall for shitpost-tier bait.
Thank you for further proving Pooland isn't white
or really all slavniggers

Germany along with Austria has among the most beautiful women.

I wish I was a personal serf for a young Polish noble lady. Preparing stockings, dress and her bed every morning

It's either this Albo or Moarpheus for the most infamous poster on Sup Forums

>I was just pretending to be retarded

This
Let Amerifats obsess over Asian girls so they leave ours alone

Thanks for advertising your women. I'll be sure to move there when I am in search of a wife.
t. Mexi-amribro :)

Wow you really got us with your high quality bait.
I almost lost all my will to feel like a human.

This the reason Sweden is getting ass-blasted with refugees is because they genuinely think mudpeople are the same as them. Poland is only white because it is a shithole when it comes to infrastructure and welfare services. If the mudslimes wanted into Poland more than Germany they would flood in and plenty of Polish women would welcome it.

its not for them but for my penis

they aint gonna let you in pedro

I wish it was all pretend, but you keep making it real by showing off your subhuman level IQ