SJWs ban guy from MTG card hobby for life for posting Pepe on twitter

Why is Sup Forums letting shit like this happen without any complaint at all? Vomit out the black pills and wake up, buckos

>Sup Forums whines about e-celebs and jerks off to gay traps
>meanwhile supposedly weak "soyboy" sjws finish a successful conquest of almost every popular culture venue
>This is how SJWs will establish the mind control state
>Sup Forums lets this happen and gets cucked by the soyboy hordes while purity spiralling to death over nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=NIh3ykLBzOM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
youtube.com/watch?v=bxdHGXBOnxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying the useful idiots shape the culture, and not the elite
>implying Sup Forums are not also useful idiots who serve the end agenda

>implying this overreaction doesn't just benefit "our" general ideas
>implying card games matter at all

What's happening with Net Neutrality? Palestine?

Seems like it

The meme spirit have left the body of pol it seems

The problem is W-O-M-E-N. Why can't you thirsty faggots understand This? This shit NEVER HAPPENED until W-O-M-E-N started infesting nerd culture like they INFEST EVERY THING ELSE: bank accounts, your child's opinion of you, your happiness, your relationships with anyone NOT HET.

W-O-M-E-N will NOT stop until this place is a total femdom shitshow, and white knighting faggots like Le 85% Allsup would rather tell us how fucking important women are.

You are honestly completely right OK, until the AR takes care of their W-O-M-E-N worship problem, I'm out.

Maybe he will learn that being an asshole to people can come with consequences

damn that ass, I want to kiss and suck it

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

He should start a channel dedicated to his new gun hobby. I know that would rustle their jimmies.

I'm going to sell my legacy stuff and invest it in real things because of the route Wizards has gone.

You cant push the matter yet in matters dominated by normies. MGTOW is habited by tons of imageboard nerds who could flip the hobby and be the focus of a new memestorm against the SJWs

Post proofs

mmmmmmm

Eh, I've been helping get word out on Twitter and the like. There appears to be little interest in this outside of the MTG community, which is a problem.

Yo brap my nigga

>MGTOW is habited by tons of imageboard nerds who could flip the hobby and be the focus of a new memestorm against the SJWs

So this isn't a "pressing and urgent issue and how dare Sup Forums let this go unanswered," it's an irrelevant opportunity for us to leverage to fortify public acceptance of free speech.

We don't want to tie the "shut in virgin freak frog meme" with WN anyway

>act like a child in a children's card game community
>get treated like a child

Huh.

Give source NOW. Also, MTG is too far gone, what can be done? They'll lose money just like Marvel did, and if that doesn't wake up the corporate jews then it'll just die.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Jews and women are two sides of the same coin you beta cuckold. She will NEVER FUCK YOU FOR E-DEFENDING HER

old movies are good, old books are good, old vidya is good, old comics are good, old tv is good, new movies are not good, new books are not good, new vidya is not good, new comis are not good, new tv is not good

so why the fuck would nu-magic be good?!? we don't care nigger

Traps aren't gay. It's alpha as fuck to bang traps

>We don't want to tie the "shut in virgin freak frog meme" with WN anyway

Yeah let's tie it to subservient caged-cock ewhorship instead, be cause womyn can do no wrong!

I'm going out in a minute to give a punishment beating to a kebab shop owner.
Remind me why I should give a shit about Star Trek or whatever you are bleating about. He stole your level 12 Halflling? WTF

Don't support Leftist companies

Yeah same here.

I mean its strange, leftists have kept their front advancing for all this time, but for whatever reason the anti-SJW surge has lulled out in the last few months. No energy or enterprise left and the SJWs use this opening to advance on all fronts. Hopefully WH40k survives at least

WN has gotten insular and is purity spiraling to death right now because of what youre saying. Your faction just doesnt want to build ties or cooperate with anyone these days. You might always got a snide remark about "neckbeards" to explain this but youre wrong. SJWs know that no fandom or hobby is too small to advance against, and its this indiscriminating attitude that is making them the winners right now.

SJWs always insist on one thing - "our way or no way". While the followers of that movement are degenerates, SJW movement as a group is quite strong precisely because of this unyielding religious attitude

>Post proofs

Go watch the video tolarian community college did on him. now I'm not saying the claims people made against him are true. nothing shown so far suggests he harassed that woman for 2 years.

he has no one to blame but himself for what happened.

Maybe but even if this is the case, this argument doesnt impress me.

One of ours is taken down using a degree of force that is totally unfair and all we can say is "hmph, I guess he wasnt strong enough to survive after all". The SJWs would never let one of their own just get destroyed like this publicly, even though its well known as individuals they are bitter and hate each other.

And obviously he might have acted in a needlessly confrontational way, but at the very least the measure taken against him was far out of proportion and totally motivated by the post-modern left-wing cult

>SJWs ban guy from MTG card hobby for life for posting Pepe on twitter
lmao who gives a shit he can still play online or with friends hopefully he's not an autist and managed to make some friends by now. who gives a shit about some fucking dork playing in official SJW-run matches lmao

>anti-SJW surge
SJWs are fucking dead. i know sargon of cuckard hopes they're not, but they are. we have bigger fish to fry; namely, the existence of our people.

who the fuck gives a shit about the games at this point when they're coming after our future?

>hopefully WH40k survives
about that...

*cough* Al Franken *cough*

>lmao who gives a shit he can still play online or with friends hopefully he's not an autist and managed to make some friends by now
how the fuck is he supposed to play online when he is banned from Magic online you retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

>Hopefully WH40k survives at least
Yugioh will survive, because it's full of Mexicans and niggers and they don't stand SJW bullshit.

>SJWs ban guy from MTG card hobby
horrible. What's next, being banned from the dungeon finder in WoW?

Anyone that plays Magic The Gathering is a soyboy faggot. We used to beat you queers up in the late 90s/early 2000s.

>White manchildren get pushed out of their hobbies by SJWs
>They now realise the futility of their bread and circus filled lives and get some meaningful, productive hobbies and start improving themselves

Oh the horror.

Or, we just don't give a shit.
I reckon back a few years ago I would, but this shit doesn't surprise my anymore. If anything the gaming community brings it upon itself. They could very well not give a shit what people think and form the own communities, but they let lefties and e-whores shill shit into their communities.

There's still plenty of spaces without the cancer, especially with more male dominated things (For example, while this isn't a card game, it's a good reference point: ArmA series. You barely see any SJW tied to that)

Jewish men argue like women; they want to win more than they want to be right. Makes sense, since they're a matriarchal society.

Dyed-haired morons pissing off yet another group of white men who otherwise would have zero incentive to be politically motivated. Let them, accelerationism is the only thing we can do.

You dont get it. The point has to be made on every venue and on every level of relevance. That's what a strong social current does. It's not about bigger or smaller fish, every fish counts.

And furthermore - Trump is being cucked and Brexit is being undermined. If these things go, SJWs have made a clear net advance. They currently have an iron grip on all of the mainstream media and popular culture to an even greater extent than before this all started.

fuck you man you cant beat my monoblue copy enchantment deck. Youre fucking nothing.

Anyone pretending like Pol doesnt care about this shit forgets that half of Pol is here because of GG

Im not even projecting, GG was objectively one of the biggest happenings in favour of the right political spectrum it converted tons of normies.

I hope losers hit MTG where it hurts, the pocket book.

Y'know, I saw him posted on Sup Forums and know him in real life. Went shooting with him, to the bar a few times, and flew some RC planes. Don't really know a thing about MtG, so it was odd to see his face on Sup Forums.

That being said, I can't find a shred of evidence to backup anything about harassment or that cosplay chick, if that's even what this jumbled mess is about.

That being said, he was sure putting his neck out there a little too much. There's a reason I don't want to be a youtube personality or whatever the hell myself, because I don't want to be crucified by the thought police for voicing an opinion.

It's too bad though, because he's a stand-up guy with a house and a wife, and this was his primary occupation.

*braps in Nip*

>post picture of frog
>get banned from hobby

>BWWWAAAAAAPPP

Jews have corrupted women and made them believe that they have a right to insert themselves in male spaces. Women in male spaces IS a Jewish trick.

BRAAAPU WHITU PIGGU

How the fuck can they ban you from the hobby? Are they going to post his picture up at every vendor so he can never buy a booster pack again? Some real retarded shit going on here.

sauce

kek, you shills are pathetic, shilling for a childrens card game

Got that game a while back. Still haven't played with anyone. Looks neat though.

False, have gotten 3 fucks from e-defending women.

IM ON DAY ONE OF NO FAP YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

ブラゲ

nice

Unsleeved is a shithead and, having really thoroughly looked through this whole thing, is pretty wrong.

But that doesn't mean he deserves a lifetime ban from a card game, or any ban at all. This shit will hasten MtG's already speedy demise.

>Hate (white) women Goy, the half of your race without you can't even continue it is the real enemy

Sure thing Moishe

Got any more ((((arvice))))?

Of course he took too many risks but that is pretty irrelevant. Our own shouldn't be abandoned if they make a small mistake, especially if its done in good intentions. I hope theres some rebels in the MTG community at least who are batting for him. Especially since he seems like a good man based on your recollection.

Sadly it seems most of nu/pol/ is obsessed with purity spiraling and doesnt care about forming contacts with anyone to the left of David Duke

This one's for you, my friend

You need a DCI number to enter WotC sanctioned events with prize support. They banned his DCI number. He can only play kitchen table games from now on.

Who gives a shit?
One more group pushed into our arms through necessity.

This is good. It is showing shut-ins they just can't ignore the world, that not even docile bugmen will be allowed to waste their life on stupid hobbies in peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxdHGXBOnxw

Purity spiraling is just what the left side of the alt-right accuses everyone of their right of being whenever truth is spoken.

>Not being an incel edgelord about women means you're want to fuck ,not even specified whom
>Strawmaning THIS hard

Varg and eceleb with a cock won't fuck you in thr ass for defending them
You move spastic

Don't be worried about it OP. Anwhere that gets infested by SJWs sees a massive exodus of peoole who support the hobby. Vidya is seeing that now with flop after flop in the AAA sphere, MtG will die too and a better game will be born from the ashes.

did she broke her wall with her fat ass?

Aww poor widdle boy on nofappie poo

You dont want some of mommies mcnuggies?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What's wrong with that? Why would you want to hang around a bunch of SJWs anyway? They're fucking insufferable.

sauce and i forgiv for holocaust

>confiscate his MTG online collection
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>still doesn't want to hurt Wizzards of the Coast
Is he actually retarded? No fucking pitty for him.

>SJWs are dead
Leave your house for once you absolute faggot
Literally every western capital is a SJW stronghold where even uttering anything to the right of extreme left is social suicide

Kindly go kill yourself, Cretin
Pol and your edgy little twatter echochamber isn't reality by any stretch of the imagination

Tried posting the link to reddit and the thread was immediately locked.

>Incel edgelord
>F-FUCKING PURITY SPIRALERS, WHY WON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MY PROBLEMS
>Haha, you're a virgin or a stormweenie

Germany deserved the firebombings. Do it again bomber harris.

Sjw agenda entering a play but lots of the agendas are gonna get countered .
>Banned from a card game becuase muh feelings
>Soon anything will be dimmably offinsive and hurting others feelings with result facing federal charges.
>Top kek gl

This guy is too soft
>I don't want to ruin Wizards
>I don't want to ruin her life

Big ass thread?

Jesus christ you're worse then a robot when it comes to being able to socialize. This is why no one gives a shit about your hobbyist bullshit. Go suck some lefty cock.

Yes please

>>still doesn't want to hurt Wizzards of the Coast
Yeah I thought the same, like worse beta thing he could say, and he just said it.

bitches like this are hot but disgusting to actually fuck.

This will just push more peeps to our side, so I am okay with this.

Sauce on ass?

he doesnt have anything else
just like cucks forgiving their wives

Sup Forums users in a nutshell

No, this is just a divert to derail the thread and forget about SJW attacks on our bros

That's a nice pussy.

Who is this asylum demon?

BETA
KEKOLD

Enjoy women ruining your faggy larpy """movement"""""" like they fucking ruin everything else hans

We can do two things at once

Imagine if the 60s left had taken this lazy ass nazi larper attitude towards their pet minorities. It would have been great if they had - because they would have failed utterly.

If the "truth" you nazi larpers spread were so empowering, youd actually make some sort of positive impression. But all I see is 4-year olds whining about e-celebs and all powerful minority groups.

THIS
bump

His income was based on getting decks of their cards before-hand to review, and providing live coverage of conventions and tournaments. They took his income generation source, and stole the hundreds of real-dollar worth cards in his online account when they did a no-appeal ban.

Basically, they took away his means of income.

this

What he posted anyway, and why should WotC should care?

Also people here saying that it's not a big deal don't understand, it's not about being banned from card games, it's about SJWs systematically trying to eliminate male spaces everywhere.

>tfw clicked in this link while Duck Tales was playing on youtube

>I hope theres some rebels in the MTG community at least who are batting for him.
People in the comments of one of his videos have said they'd give him their information to use it to go wherever. I don't know how effective it would be but people clearly don't agree with it. They likely just won't be vocal because of how common SJW reprisal often is.

What exactly are you trying to say? What is it that you want us to say/do?