Post dead girls

Post dead girls

i prefer the game canon where they cure her aids

What?

Best girl, too.

She's actually still alive. She doesn't die until 2026.

she doesn't die in game canon. in the second game they pretty much resolve her aids storyline by curing her (or at least stablizing her condition so the end of mother rosario never happens)

Does this count twice?

She is not born yet then.

how old was she when she died?
if she was at least 10 years old, then she is alive
its 2016

Is it wrong to masturbate to yet-to-be-born underage girls?

>it's 2016
....user......

ingame avatar is not real person, so its the same as fapping to, say, some blood elf on world of warcraft

Lucky!

what if that blood elf is actually 11 year old tommy?

wait... fuck

>have advanced VR technology
>still can't cure AIDS

The power of waifufags. Didn't they do that bullshit for Sachi,too? Like she doesn't go and only her guild gets slaughtered but it's okay cuz, Kirito is everything

who are you to dictate how tecnology advances?

Kirito shouldn't be such a faggot, he should stick it in her and impregnate her.

>have cure for aids
>is stupid enough that decides to cure everybody instead of milking people for years with their bullshit therapies which help only a little bit, enough for them to come back for more

kirito shouldn't exist, he's a mistake of humanity and should be terminated along reki kawahara so that this shitty series never exists.

But I have fond memories of the first season.

The first season made me so pissed off, I was expecting a story about two partners, with contrasting swords and what I got was a sue and a useless chick for him to bone. Why can't the boy and girl be equal partners dependent on each other in light novels? it's always one or the other. the wussy with the badass girlfriend or the maiden with the badass boyfriend. Its tiresome. Even Twin Star Exorcists ended up like that.

Nothing hurts more than this

I don't think it's a good idea for dying chicks to get pregnant.

I don't think you understand how viruses or HAART works.

no she stays dead. the game makes an ai version of her but shes stuck in the hollow area (a hidden test area of aincrad). after the first game she and aincrad disappear into green sparkles so her ai clone is dead to.

Because strong women are extremely disempowering for men.

Too soon

If nothing else they could have backed up her mind in the game and let her continue living as an entirely 2D entity.

It has been late for one season. She should been dead last season already.