Onihei 4

Where is my new episode of samurai drama?

raws just got released, subs hopefully soon.

It's depressing how dead this show is. No one is even bothering to rip the Amazon subs.

I wonder if the son will die at some point, I can't see the family going without any tragedy striking.

Reminds me of Hyouge Mono, it's sad how fucking unpopular this kind of anime are.

Atleast this one is getting weekly subs, unlike what happened with Hyouge Mono.

3 or 6 more eps, those were the bets in last thread

Some people suggested that the son might get jealous of the thief guy due to how useless he is.

just watched the first Episode of this.

>CSI Edo

I have been waiting so long for this.

I honestly didn't expect that I'd enjoy this show so much, it's my third favorite anime this season.

I don't think I'm ever quite prepared for the moment the police raids begin. Obviously by now I know what to expect but those scenes just seem to fly off the screen at you

>Adult manly men doing responsible man jobs like Police Chief

please more of this.

Are there more than 10 people watching this including me? Onihei may not be the greatest anime ever, but it's not bad either, certainly not deserving such obscurity.

We're just waiting for the subs.

I'm willing to bet since the eternal newfag era, anything that doesn't show up on HS is ignored by most people.

Honestly I love it so far, it's been so long since I watched a true samurai drama. The atmosphere is great.

I missed two latest episodes of LWA because it's not on HS. Maybe I just don't care enough, I dunno.
It doesn't help that I often can't access nyaa.

ironically the first three episodes are subbed on youtube.

>ACCA gets more love than this
There is no justice in this world

seeing how much straight up trash gets love here, it's no suprise. People have shit taste.

ACCA has better visuals, direction, OST and no garbage CGI. Don't compare them, they are both fun, but a small studio like M2 can't compare to Madhouse.

I can agree that ACCA is visually nicer, but I don't think that it has better direction. It is a textbook example of "tell, don't show."

>ACCA has better visuals
>OST
nice bait

But it's true.

I like Onihei too, but don't be blind.

> It is a textbook example of "tell, don't show."

There is nothing wrong with that as long it's executed well, which it is. Episode 3 was fantastic.

>There is nothing wrong with that as long it's executed well, which it is
And that's where we disagree, I guess. Most of the conversations characters have feel incredibly artificial to me, like the characters are only having them to give viewers clues. It just feels heavy-handed. I will admit that episode 3 was an improvement and I enjoyed it, though.
But I still think that Onihei is handled better.

The conversations feels normal to me, but fair enough.

>But I still think that Onihei is handled better.

Maybe if the episodes were longer it'd be better, but I'm not so sure.

I'm watching both and like them equally. But ACCA probably gets more love because of the cake and imouto. Fujos probably like the designs too.

>Muh Madhouse
>Muh Natsume Ono
>Muh Shingo

Cake gets a lot of love, but there are other reasons to like ACCA.

Acca panders to fujos, this does not.

>Acca panders to fujos
How?

it has males
rest is always yuribait

Character designs, adaptation of manga drawn and written by a woman.

Ignore him, he doesn't even watch the show.

Also, subs are out.

I'm here episode 3 was great I just wish he chose to run a little earlier.

>doesn't even watch the show
Yes, I have nothing better to do than comment on shows I don't watch.

Well, that goes without saying.

>adaptation of manga drawn and written by a woman.

Good to know that Mushishi, Dorehedoro, FMA, Hidamari Sketch, Dungeon Meshi and Kodomo no Jikan are all fujo manga.

Ignore the shitposter, subs are out.

I'm watching this along with Kuzu, yes I said it. I enjoy Edo drama and lewd anime at the same time.

Well they are, check the fan fiction in all forms that was derived from fma.

>check the fan fiction
By that logic even nurutu is fujo because of all the gay fanfics and art

Honestly Onihei threads are small, do you really need to shitpost here?

>Helped a thief
>Imouto died because of her
>Admirable woman

Is this guy retarded?

I keep getting amazed at how tough this guy is despite his age. No wonder his wife keeps stressing out, though, with how often he's rushing into danger headfirst.

at least she got raped

>despite his age

he can't be much older than 40

I want to FUCK Omasa

This episode was most action-packed so far. Heizou finally steps his game up and ends half of the gang in halves.

ACCA has more intrigue (and thus more things to talk about), Onihei is basically slice of life samurai.

I only found Onihei because homothread was fapping to the torture in ep 1.

>episode starts with food
Now I'm hungry.

Unf.

Everytime.

Where are the subs. I only see ep 1 subs.

The same place the subs for every other show are.

Usual place.

Hey, what's up.

Japanese rambo.

The CGI sucks in this show but I'm glad I picked it up. it's a nice change of pace from the usual shit that airs

Jesus Fucking Christ it was amazing. 10/10, most underrated anime of this season.

Great episode, mc almost offed himself here too.Bow and arrow is op.

Wasn't her imouto, is implied she was undercover in that house and helped them.

But yes, all this "honorable thief" thing is retarded, specially because all of them are assholes.

>Detects their pressence from inside the building
>Doesn't detect them outside despite jii-san being noisy

Samurai Jedi powers confuse me

>Wasn't her imouto, is implied she was undercover in that house and helped them.

She's dead Jim.

It's less a powers and than simple thief paranoia.