Gaza firing rockets into Israel

Multiple rockets have just been fired from Hamas controlled Gaza into Israel. "Iron Dome" has reportedly intercepted as many as 6 of them.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/940336205446737922

death to turkey

Yeah they already retaliated with both shelling and tanks. Fucking up some of hamas' positions there

This is the 3rd time in a short while I think?

false flag?

Are we gonna get another HAPPENING?

just another day in the sacred land

Bomb Israel! Alleviate us from the grip of the khazars!

I am so glad Trump recognized jeruselem for the kikes at this exact moment. the jews fucked themselves and must be panicking.

>Hamas
You mean jews pretending to be muslims to push the evil Palestine narrative so the west doesnt question why Israhell systematically torments the Palestinians.

In other news, it's Monday

OBVIOUS FALSE FLAG

>False flag in NYC
>Anti muslim rhetoric all over TV
>False flag in Gaza
>use it as an excuse to genocide Palestinians.

Turkey is based.

Helicopters and aircrafts has also been involved, it's at two locations there.
East of Khan Younis and further north, Beit Hanoun on the palistinian side was shelled

>I am so glad Trump recognized jeruselem for the kikes at this exact moment. the jews fucked themselves and must be panicking.
please, its a normal episode in israel/palastine just turned up two notches, wake me when israel enters hamas territory and fucks up every standing building like they usually do

oy vey!

I think you're paranoid. Why would they need an excuse? Nobody with power gives a fuck about Palestinians.

Are you joking. A ton of people give a fuck. You're just a pussy shill tasked with sitting on Sup Forums all day to "defend Israel"

This

What if trump really is playing 6 gorillion D chess? Im sure the jews have jewed him like everybody else. Jews love swamps i heard.

I'd love any source or explanation you have on this.

Also, is Palestine even a real fucking country? I thought it was just Arabs following thier prophet.

May kek guide them.

>an excuse to genocide Palestinians
OH NO!

nah it's already over, for today at least.

You are most likely going to see more rockets and that can in turn lead to israel entering the strip again, unlikely so fast. It seems to have been more rockets now though than the previous days

Holy shit, you shills don't even try anymore do you? Have you given up with trying to seem like normal human beings?

Same shit, different day.

Israelibros!! Are you guys okay!!

We don't have a cuck president anymore!!!

We won't hesitant in sending our troops to stabilize the situation!

The best solution to the jewish question is some gas chambers.

One fired just now, a total of three in a short period.

Well, it was a lot worse during 2014 as that was the bi-hourly quota.

Good.

I hope the Jews kill them all.

> list of people who give a shit about palestine
> western anti-colonialist SJWs
> actually no they just post on twitter about it

Name me one world leader of significance who would use political capital in defense of Palestinians

I'm not even pro Israel, I'm just being realistic. Shrieking about false flags and conspiracy anytime anything happens makes people on the right look unstable.

okay, then shit is still going on then. I thought it ended a couple of hours ago

kill yourself.

Are Gaza threads back on the menu?

DEATH TO ALL PALESTINIANS! ENOUGH! DIRTY MUSLIMS!

Have you seen the entire Middle east right now? They're all united against Israel.

Awwww JIDF get mad when faced with facts. How cute.

good
fuck the muzzies

I know. I said "of significance". Aka a Western power that actually holds sway over Israel/the US

You think Israel gives a fuck about Middle Eastern leaders?

le palestine freedum fiters xDD

Most of Europe.

This is going to be fun to watch

Shot and intercepted about 40 minutes.

Are you and family okay?

Sending my prayers...

yeah so
this happens every week nigger

Donnou.

I've been taking a dump the past 40 minutes or so.

no joke erDOGan is my no. 1 frenemy and his cordial relationship with putin is kino af

kikes would have hoped that poor sukhoi pilot would have soured things but they've only grown closer. israel is a terrorist state and by god i hope every jew in the world resides there when someone finally takes a nuke to the fucking place

stick yourself in saudi arabia and make an enemy of everyone around you, good going. israel's worst enemies imaginable will only ever have to get lucky once.

Please stay safe!

We're all rooting for you over here!!

ay yo
kurdistan and turkish genocide when

>intercepted as many as 6 of them

it was six million you dirty goy oy vey

Go fuck yourself,

no, six million is the cost per interceptor

someone's going to have to pay

>we
talk for yourself

Soon i guess.

Ask the Cockroach Sultan though, i have nothing against the Kurds.

pay with the interest too

Me neither, that's my point
1/3 of turkey becomes kurdistan you get the other 1/3 we get Constantinople back, turks don't exist anymore
everyone wins

and we can still control the borders and keep sending muzzies to Europe

This sandnigger gets it.
Nothing to see here, folks

t. Muhammed al abdul hajidrajman laden

These are just large fireworks. Once in a while they give some old kike a heart attack.

We need to test our neutron warheads on tel aviv. What else is the hate-race good for?

I'm sick of these fucking games!!!!!

Israelibros, please tell your government to fully-occupy all Palestinian territory!!

Don't worry!! You will have the full backing of the US government!!

Lies lies and lies

>Everyone I don't like is named Ahmed or Muhammed.

Oy vey, time to start bombarding hospitals, kindergartens and shops. Seems like a good enough excuse to drop white phosphorus on kids all week long.

Oy vey! Delete this!

you're not fooling anyone

surely they can get your tax support, dumb goy (((You)))

This. Just Jew it

>Be Israeli government
>Walk into the concentration camp you created
>Fire a few bottle rockets into a dirt patch miles away from anyone
>"OY VEY GOYIM WE'RE BEING BOMBED ITS ANUDDA SHOAH!!!"
>Launch ten-thousand carpet bombs into Palestine killing many thousands of men, women, and children
>UN disapproves but nothing happens because goyim are retarded and criticizing Jews is anti-semitic
>Build new settlements on top of Palestinian bodies
>Profit

happening? dont they shoot each other all the time?

Honestly. Just fucking take over already. The muzzies are never going to go for a peace deal anyways, the whole world knows this.

It's just international virtue signalling at this point.

This happens all the time. Israel has a plan for rocket spammers. Usually it involves massive retaliation against completely unrelated targets.

Bollocks mate, Hamas are Palestinians of all creeds and religions who are sick of the occupation.

Anyone that immediately jumps to "paid shill" accusations for anything counter to their beliefs are most likely actually unstable. That amount of paranoia scares the shit out of me.

>Hamas has begun to evacuate all major military installations within Gaza; fearing an immediate military response via Israel for recent rocket attacks.

Nice combo

zerg rush the kikes

Correct.

>gaza firing rockets into israel
>it's happening
It's always happening you fucking dunce

Yes Gazza you absolute madman

Neutron bombs for tel aviv. Kosher pork roast time, punish the hate-race. The most vile criminal people to walk the face of the earth, they'll look so much better with their piggy skins burned away.

Oh a rapebaby and a Kike what a suprise, nice plans you having there.

>he thinks jewistan lets Palis get any weapons at all

I'm dreaming of a white phosphorus Christmas

Jews are the greater threat, any rational nation would want Israhell gone replaced by low IQ stupid muslims who pose no threat.

No wonder mutts are hated

Hope palestine gets wiped off the fucking map.

You get the rope first nigger.

Gazza firing rockets now? If there's chicken, beer and a fishing rod involved I'm in.