Kemono Friends

New episode in 3 hours.

Who's your favorite Animal Friend Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1485883223406.webm
bigcatrescue.org/lauren-buckingham/
a.pomf.cat/vgatmb.webm
kemofure.kadokawa.co.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serval a cute!

Hippo is best girl

Is Tesaposting allowed here?

I'm a bit disappointed that when she scaled the mountain she wasn't greeted with "please don't eat me".

lalalala lalalala Welcome to the Japaripark

This show looks like shit, is obviously for a much younger age group, and yet I can't stop watching it. Whats wrong with me Sup Forums?

Not everything that is for younger people is bad for older people.
Where did you get that idea? From a misplaced desire to be mature?

I don't think it was originally made for children, I mean it's late night show.

I love cute characters and I love post-apocalyptic settings.

It got both.

Can't wait for new friends.

>Human no longer running the park
>The friends still got Japaris bread

Who/what is feeding them?

may.2chan.net/b/src/1485883223406.webm

They don't seem to be eating a whole lot. So their reserves probably last a long time.

So thry dont have that kind of animal in Japan they have to call out?

Which Zoo did they call?

bigcatrescue.org/lauren-buckingham/

>is obviously for a much younger age group
at late night retard

Can't wait.

Oh hey, aren't they the ones in the documentary on declawing cats? They found declawed big cats started growing false claw bones inside the foot making it too painful to stand or walk.

This season No.1 anime
konosuba ?
Gabriel ?
No No
No.1 anime Kemono Friends!!

really

Each week I look forward to Kemono Friends the most.

Human extincted after "the incident"

What the fuck are the nips even talking about in their Kemono threads? Shit reaches nearly two thousand posts it's actually astounding.

it's probably like every thread on Sup Forums, which girl they want to fuck

>[HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 04 [720p].mkv

It's literally /an/

WAI!!!

And what the fuck does /an/ talk about in the first place?

fuck/marry/kill with each others pets

The part when they got into a tunnel through the cave creeped me out. It kind of reminded me of The Truman show, like STOP, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THERE.

Gave me a Half-Life nostalgia. Almost expected a car barricade and Cerulean midway.

>best show of the season is a low budged MMD ad for a cancelled mobage

Why do they have 2 sets of ears?

Only a little bit user. Threads hit bump limit without it so maybe save it in case a thread pops up later in the week when an episode isn't airing.

No idea if it was mentioned here but has anyone else noticed the zipper tail? Saw it pointed out in the futaba thread yesterday.

>Omae wa, ningen nano ka?

Her voice was cool.

KobaYuu is the coolest.

True.

Characters voiced by Kobayashi Yuu are always great.

Well, at least this confirms they won't stick with just real animals. I really hope Byakko makes it.

So what do Raccoon and Fennec want with Bag-chan? Were they sent by the mysterious voice Lucky channels? Is she the Professor that taught Alpaca about tea? Will they ever catch up without a bus?

Maybe the point that Racoon was indirectly saved by Bag-chan is important. Because she sounded as if she was angry.

She's clearly impatient - I think it's just that.

Why is Tsuchinokosan so smart?

This rude snake is absolute miracle.

>suddenly a crazy bass drop
OST when?

This was a good episode of Yakuza Money Laundering Scheme.

Is this even going to get a BD release? Will any of the japs buy it?

We can only hope.

>Is this even going to get a BD release?
I don't think so. First two episodes are part of a "guidebook", rather than the guidebook being an extra for buying the BDs, so that likely means they don't have plans to release the other volumes.

I can't stop rewatching this JAPPARI COIN DA scene. Tsuchinoko seiyu is just godly.

Here's another thing from the futaba thread yesterday.
a.pomf.cat/vgatmb.webm

The futaba thread suggests otherwise. And searching for けものフレンズ on Amazon.co.jp finds several numbered BDs. Only ¥ 3,780 each!

It's like poetry.

>mfw this show is about the abandoned Japari Park after the shutdown of the game

that scene made it seem more and more like it's set in post-game service canned

The official website kemofure.kadokawa.co.jp/ says 6 guidebooks with 2 episodes per book.

This should've been the show OP.

>paying 2k yen per episode for this

Oh. Looking at it now, there are other volumes listed now. There wasn't anything beyond volume 1 last week tough.

No one is forcing you.

This show is actually good now.

This will be the MGS2 of anime.

It reminded me of Westworld (the 70s movie), which also had a theme park with underground tunnels.

I love this show.

Since episode 1.

>now
it was from the start

I hope she appears again.

She'll meet Raccoon and Fennec at the end of next episode.

Come on now. 1st episode looked like a disaster, it seems they gradually improved the QUALITY so now it's mostly fine and we also got used to this cheap 3D so we don't hate on it just for that. We also got used to Serval's voice acting and other stuff so now all the cheapness doesn't distract us from enjoying the adventure.
This episode only had 2 bits of QUALITY that caught my attention, mostly it was just Serval-chan being motionless for way too long in the beginning.

She even says "hole in the back" or something like that in Japanese.

>we got used
that doesn't make ep1 bad you huge faggot and only the biggest idiots were complaining about every little thing, I didn't have any problem with ep1

the cervix? yes

You're just being blinded by your love of the show.

>gaijin doing the fact corner

Do Nips not have any sand cat experts or something?

Serval chan's va is improving with each week, and I want to use this show OST when I play zoo tycoon.

Ceruleans are human

Every week I think the voice acting can't get any worse, and every week they prove me wrong.

You best not be talking shit on Kobayashi Yuu user. That's some maximum shit taste if that's what you're saying.

I loved this episode, I haven a thing for ancient civilizations buried in the sand

>kobayashi was paid to scream in a microphone
TYBKemono friends

I want to bareback breed this wild kitten

It really is Underwater Ray Romano.

Around half of it is just people showing off their pets. The other half is cool nature stuff and wanting to fuck animals. It's pretty nice.

do i have shit taste for enjoying this?
i really hope my standards arent dropping.

What sort of animal is the Tsuchinoko?

I really liked this friend, but I've never heard of her animal before; is she some sort of reclusive, snake exclusive/indigenous only to japan?
I was disappointed when she didn't get a zoo keeper talk given how much screen time she got.

She's more legend than reality.

Sand cat? More like stoner cat.

Tsunchinoko was fun too.

Threadly reminder this is the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. anime you always asked for.

a fat snake
>I was disappointed when she didn't get a zoo keeper talk given how much screen time she got.
it was at the end, though it was an interview with some museum guy

Never played pokemon? Think dunsparce. Some rare legend snake thing that likes caves.

Liking Kemono Friends may actually be a sign of developing good taste, so don't worry too much about it.

A cryptid in Japan

Never mind, sorry, jumped the gun, I'm an impatient idiot; the zoo talk was at the end/back of the episode just before the penguin talk.

The guy mentioned they roll down hills using their fat, cylinder shaped body and it reminded me of the sidewinder snake (pic related).
Snakes are weird.