Oregairu/Yahari

Why did Yukino give 8man a shit test during the Christmas event arc? It is not right to do that to a guy who isn't even her lover much less her friend.

>shit test

Ugh. Back to /r/theredpill.

didn't even read the OP, i just wanna say this is my favorite piece of official artwork for anything oregairu. delightful.

Yep. Saw the show because of this particular art work.

ponkan 8 is so good

Iroha > Yui > Haruno > Komachi > Rumi > Saika > * > shit > Yuckyno

You must be underage if you can't figure out basic storytelling. Protip: Hachim and Yukino hate fake, shallow, and things that are basically not genuine. Hachiman kept to his Batman attempts to do things by himself to help/protect Yukino, but really it's hurting her more than not. Yui freaking ran against Yukino, her own best friend in a poor and thoughtless attempt to stop her. Yukino wanted to believe and see if their friendship was actually genuine or not.

Yahari threads are more bait than for actual discussion these days. Just sage and don't bump the threads.

I bet OP is a Yuifag. Yui was a hypocrite and so annoying in S2.

When will we go back to the golden days before s2 aired?

You can't spell Yukinoshita without Shit
Yukino a shit

We can't. The fandom is cluttered with people that don't actually care about the series and just come here to shitpost. A huge portion of those people are Irohafags and I guess some Yuifags, Saikafags, Senseifags and basically all obnoxious shipperfags that only care about what girl Hachiman ends up with. If we can get rid of them, we can have decent threads again. Here's the thing, the cancer is here to stay forever, so just report every single Yahari thread and don't bump them.

Because she is best girl and is the only one who wants the same thing as 8man.

There was no shit test, Yukino was just being a bitch and ignoring his feelings. She never cared about him so he should do the same and stop caring about her.

>shit test
Can someone please explain this millennial meme to me?

Sincerely,

Grandpa

Just because vol 12 is very late don't be mean to other fans.

Yui was sweet in S2.

Just because one Yuifag is horrid not all of us are.

Ironically the number of posters didn't go up OP Yuipollfag.

Yui is a good girl, kill yourself
I was a Yukinofag but Haruno got me

Yui's retardness was painful and cringe to watch. She's so used to conforming and living off shallow relationships, she thought the only thing that kept them together was the club.

Yui is worst girl.

She only wanted the club to stay together because it is her excuse to be around Hachiman.

>victim complex
>people only care about what girl MC ends up in a LN wth romance
>muh Yukinofags are the only ones who understand

t and f are right next to each other on the keyboard

shit test --> shit fest

She does want to seduce Hachiman (much to his annoyance with her), but she thinks of Yukino as a friend too and want to be around both of them.

But she hangs with Yukino outside of the club. Not with 8man. The club means chance at 8man. Suki nano scene comes to mind.

She's friends with Yukino and wouldn't want to seduce Hachiman in front of her, of course. You're overlooking the fact the club activity creates opportunity for her to get closer to Hachimain. The club is essential in her mind.

I acknowledge that. I am saying club = Hikki in Yui's mind.

I love his art