The absolute state of Australia

>17yo teen does not have mental capacity to consent to sex
>4yo is fully capable of deciding and then changing their own gender
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/preschooler-begins-transition-aged-four-children-as-young-as-three-claiming-gender-dysphoria/news-story/74eb9a25d9dcd1e349a2e9f65a7c8c40
>A FOUR-YEAR-OLD preschooler in NSW has begun “transitioning” their gender before attending their first day of kindergarten, amid a wave of young children across Australia who are seeking to change sex.

Bump

b

When are you having the op Bruce?

This child will murder his parents.

they will use this precedent to justify pedophilia in a decade..watch

precedent: little children able to consent

I like how the OP image resembles dilators that are used to stop the fake pussy trannies get from closing up.

You simply cannot reason with mental illness.

Sheilas with dicks

OC?

No

>Live in rural town NSW
>Three years ago not one person was doing this weird gender shot
>Today 7 local kids in the high school have decided to be transsexuals and are undertaking hormonal replacement therapy
>All the young men and boys are told to be gay/feminine and to deny their masculinity

I moved out of the city to get away from this. Mind you these kids are from families that are on the dull so I think it shows how fucked up our government is.

Also this is a fucken phase. When goths disappeared , emos came , when they disappeared SJWs happened , Now the next phase is transsexuals and gender bullshit.

I rather have goths then this current horseshit happening.

Hopefully a phase dead by 2018

You all need to send them your support, okay?

what the FUCK did i just read
>LGBRRAAAAAAPPPPPT+

So does that mean that if I move to australia I can change my sex to female so I can live life on easy mode?

Not much context , I don't give a shit.

test

Heck why not do the Aussie weight lifting championships and beat the past man that beat all the females too.

You can be gay and marry now too here

cvnant
covenant

Same, cities everywhere are fucked, they should be walled off. Unfortunately you will see this stupidity spread as some cock sucking lefty faggots came up with the idea of spreading the dole bludgers around in decent areas so they become normal, however these fuckers act like a weed seed and just start spreading and ghettoising new areas.

The age of consent in Australia is 16 you fuckin retard

It's 17 in SA and Tasmania

>15yo teen does not have mental capacity to consent to sex
>4yo is fully capable of deciding and then changing their own gender
Nice try point my remains

my point* remains