>"HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"
>He throws a Casio keyboard on the ground in front of you
>"PLAY BEETHOVEN'S MOONLIGHT SONATA!"
>"AND KEEP YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!"

wat do??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's what the Founders would have wanted.

SIR YES SIR ANYTHING YOU SAY JUST DON'T SHOOT ME *cries* *licks his boots*

heh...
*teleports behind pig*
*slits his throat*
hmph! pathetic creature...
*flicks blood from blade*

This tbqhwy fampai

Are you keeping your hands behind your head while you lick his boots?

Your forefathers would summon their militia buddies and shoot up the nearest Police Department , pathethic bootlicker amerimutt

That's what getting from 100%face to 56% face does

And yours would have flayed Mutti Merkel alive pathetic bootlicker Germ.

But in all seriousness, you're wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

The US was never intended as some bastion of "freedom", it was intended to transfer power from the Crown to the homegrown American planter aristocracy, who ruled with force just as the Crown did.

This is a result of police being underfunded in the US. Police officers get such shitty wages that no smart and capable person would take the job. As a result you get insecure asshole bullies like this guy. He should have been screened out during the hiring process. Sure, assholes are going to slip through the screening no matter what, but if we invested more money and time into the screening process, and paid law enforcement properly for the dangerous and selfless work that they provide, this shit wouldn't happen so frequently.

Meh, might makes right.

PLAY BALL BIN THAT CRAWL

>takes casio keyboard, and puts it behind my head
>plays beethovens moonlight sonata flawlessly while the officers stand there dumbfounded
>feel my nignog basketball shorts start to slip, my eyes go wide as i mentally say "oh no"
>all the adrenaline is giving me a boner, the intense music and the gun pointing, the shorts slipping down gives enough friction that my dick flings out and jizzes bullseye right into the eyes of the officer
>he violenty yells and shoots all over the hallway but cant hit me, killing all other officers in a blaze of rage
>i take the keyboard and throw it at his gun knocking it out of his hands
>hes on his knees wiping my cum out of his eyes
>"...h-how?" He says
>"I have practiced in the way of surprise, a true master trains all appendages of his body for war, now put your hands behind your head and do a double backflip or else i shoot you"
>"i... i cant do that!! Are you insane?!?"
>"simon says bitch"
>empty the mag into his face
>everyone in the hotel claps and Im awarded the key to the city, get a blowjob from the cops girlfriend and my girlfriend at the same time

Shit was so cash

I comply, you idiot

All your servers are belong to us. You motherfuckers won't even post a link

>not being able to follow 3 simple things
>ill bet he can multitask on his fucking 1000$ iphone

The state of American youth

breddy gud

I just watched it and holy shit, the civilian did almost everything wrong

start playing it with my toes

Easy, I have it memorized anyway

Well done friendo

Start shilling on Sup Forums for 2 cents a post and spontaneously spouting words with "boot" in them like an illiterate retard.

>tfw you realize that the USA are a Brazil like

what would happen if you just lay down flat wih your face down arms spread but not move and say yo're afraid to do something wrong? would you die?

Gypsies aren't able to follow simple orders such as "begging is prohibited" so you better shut the fuck up.

>would you die?

do dc politicians like pizza?

>the USA are a Brazil like
We speak English here, mongrel

>PUT DOWN THE GROUND
>*BRRRRAAAAAP DAKAKAKKAKAKAKA*

Don't troll me bro

Reaching for your pants is the natural response to something like this. It's muscle memory. And he was clearly drunk. He was no threat. And the cop was retarded. Anyone who defends that piece of shit can go to hell.

>IZZ SHAREBLOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to point out that black lives do not matter.

>we need mo money fo dem programs n shit

You mean spanglish

>Police officers get such shitty wages

then where did officer soi get the money for all that ink and the fancy rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty?