Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier

>A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than has been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/11/wife-demoted-doj-official-worked-for-firm-behind-anti-trump-dossier.amp.html

News at never, Jim?

RED LIGHT SPELLS DANGER

Fbi has to be purged.

so has the CIA

drumpf btfo

Checked

Time to grease up the guillotines

What's your lineage? Mine is WASP, upper crust folks. Life is awesome.

Heil.

Ohr is still the Director of OCDETF. Think about that for a moment.

Military is handling all of it, mostly Marines.

God bless themInshallahHHH!

You do know that INRI is YHWH right?

I studies all religions. All books, philosophies, mythology and more. I know.

So Trump didn't hang with sketchy Russian mobsters?
>of course he did
Sorry sweeties, fake news and Fox is BTFO again.

god damn

I knew they were anti-Trump

I didn't know they were fucking retarded

PS: you spotted the Real enemy. FBI and shit have laws. CIA doesn't. It's the Beast.

So you're okay worshipping the god of the jews and not the true creator of this world?

Nope. Mossad is the real enemy.

None of this would have seen the light of day if Hillary had won.

I will go with your answer, thank you. Where does Hezbollah stand? I'm a physicist, not a religions man but know God.

wtf when will they credit us for the piss dossier? i was literally in that thread fucking niggers

Isn't it funny how the NSA is the only one that doesn't need a purge?

I only worship ONE at the top. There are levels in heaven for a reason. Follow that, not combat, plox.

Bump. This is huge.

I hope that during the public trials it comes out that the piss portion of the dossier was made by Sup Forums

You reach heaven while you're alive, not when you die.

7th heaven, 7 chakras. Unlocking the last chakra is reaching heaven.

I wish this wasn't just disinfo

My friend, my friend!

Because of its leadership. It does need its powers culled though. Mike Rodgers won't stay around forever and they could be even more deadly than Cia under corrupt management.

God bless our Navy

They're at the top of the chopping block. Nice try, Sarah. Your NSA buddies won't be there to save you when the rope tightens around your neck.

I've ascended. I can see the fifth dimension.

It's not. It's real. Search in YouTube.

>implying a third world shithole like israel has any real power

Mossad is just an arm of the CIA / intelligence network.

Why is this thread not getting bumped to high heaven?

They have nuclear submarines, 4-5 I believe.

Because there's truth in it and the slide threads are real.

I heard that the Marines recovered some interesting data from the CIA relating to pedophile rings, Jews, and other criminal networks.

So keep responding to each other.

Yep. FBI did a "test" and found so much pedophilia they shut it down. Can arrest who know what percentage the CIA. But....Trump wins.

Winning!

Drudge picked it up

Bump

Music is amazing.

bump it up

DRAIN THE SWAMP

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

bump

These are sliding fast

bump

Whether OP's topic is true or not, clearly nobody currently gives a fuck about this.
51 replies ITT & 30 of them are absolutely nothing but meaningless "bumps".
13 of those are from you.
Stop artificially tryharding the thread faggot & let it die an organic, natural death.

tl;dr :
NOBODY CARES.
MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS ARTIFICIAL THREAD.

Fuck off shill.

No shills allowed

Sure kiddo.
It's just you & 1 other user bumping this shit.
Nobody else cares at this time.
Maybe they will care in the future.
Until then:
Accept it.
Get over it.
Stop being a newfag tryhard.

Bump.

Obama stacked the DoJ and FBI with Democrat shills. Trump has to get the DoJ to start purging ranks immediately. Basically anyone hired between 2008-2016 needs to be looked at as a potential enemy for putting politics ahead of America.

Nice try shillboy, now I'm actually interested in OPs article. You're really bad at your job.

Of fucking course she did

Why does this always happen?????

Actually. Israel has infiltrated our government since JFK. Israel will pay for what they've done to us.

Actually, so am I.
Maybe since you & this guy are here now there can be some real DISCUSSION in the thread.
Not only 80% of the posts just being "bump" or a random unrelated image everytime it hits page 5.
There's a big difference between being a "shill" & and being annoyed by a newfag sliding important shit off of page 1 because he wants attention.

Just when I think we’ve hit the bottom of the corruption barrel, the democrats drop an incestual load of dynamite and blasts through that previous low.

How do we fix Washington?

Draining the swamp. All at once. You can't cut the heads off a hydra to kill it. You have to stab it in the heart.

At what point does this become criminal? Seriously?
It’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just a fucking conspiracy.
All the evidence is right there in public showing how the previous administration and top leaders in the FBI/DOJ all conspired to take down political opponents.
Not even joking, these people need to be drug before a firing squad and be made an example of so in the future people don’t do this crap.
For fuck sake this is treason, sedition, fucking every oath that theses justice department fuckheads have given, they’ve broken.

Justice will be done. It just has to be done in a tactical way that doesn't cause the Jews to chimp out so hard they go full genocidal maniacs.

He also purged a lot of good people. The Air Force general in charge of our nukes was thrown out (supposedly as a massive gambling addict) among many other purgings.

>fuck off shills
>bumps this thread

>more news about Fusion GPS
>actual new relevant content
>not a redundant thread
Oh, there's a shill all right.

This is a great point. They were committing crimes all through the Obama years, but got really arrogant and desperate at the end there.

NSA couldn’t just sit there and be quiet. Had to go all “jazz hands” in the thread.

What did the NSA do? They're the one period-appropriate security service and they haven't done any of the terrorism or sedition of the big two.

I know. It was a joke about them bragging about it. Not a good one, apparently.

Renegade: A person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.

Hi Muslim Brotherhood. Huma is singing like a canary. Lol

Fake news.

Muslim brotherhood is Mossad.

They should be fucking everlasting grateful because conservatives are conservative.
If it had been the right doing this to the left, we would have seen the LA riots on a national scale.

bump

Bump because of this faggot

Was under CIA control. Now under Trump. He knows every skeleton in everybody's closet. Legally from ones who require security clearances. Hire them investigate and fire them. I was wondering why he was hiring swamp people around him. 4D chess. Check mate.

Bump

GLOCK? He seems like Bretta kind of guy. That's my president MAGA Thug Life

THANK YOU MUSTAFFA! These filthy jews can't keep getting away with her!
>did I say it properly brother Mustaffa the annointed one?

Mossad and Muslim brotherhood. Pointing fingers at each other while fucking America over.

yes. Rothschilds own israel and everyone is actually a zionist agent. They fake chaos to try and bring in their NWO.

CIA does not represent all Americans
Mossad does not represent all Jews

Do Americas want to be blamed for CIAs crimes? I don't think Jews wants to be blamed for Mossad crimes

This is some of the most moto shitpost comics ive ever seen lmao.

I applied for a job at the FBI. Unfortunately I won't get it because I'm not a mentally ill, deep state leftist with a raging hate boner for Donald Trump.

You seems to be unqualified for law enforcement job. Are you a productive person? Do you create or provide useful services?

I'm a reasonably productive person. I have a few projects I'm working on in my spare time.

The CIA at this point serves as the arm of the NWO. They need to be disbanded. Do I want to be blamed for the CIAs crimes? No is the short answer. But that doesn't change what they are. It sucks when you discover America are not the good guys. So now we must admit and change.