How do we stop her from becoming a meme?

How do we stop her from becoming a meme?
I don't want the cutest satan to become something negative.

she's just seasonal waifu, everyone will forget her next season

It's too late

Yeah she'll only be reaction image material once the seasonal waifufags move onto the next girl.

The only non-meme girl in this show is literally MC

I don't know, she struck me really deep

I have a weakspot for bullied chuuni

But not making 10 simultaneous threads per hour. She is being bullied so hard lately, these threads only invite Gab and Raphi trolls for further bullying.

You're going to see a lot of her for a while because the show pretty much revolves around bullying her. Even though this episode had some backstory for Gab it really felt like Satania is the real MC.

"Not all meme girls are bad"
-Osama bin Laden

haha ur funny haha

She is already the meme, just like Nene and Umaru. Every Dogakobo show has one.

Am I the only one who didn't notice Nene? I didn't watch the show but then again I also didn't watch Umaru but know all about her.

>Every Dogakobo show has one.
Except Sansha Sanyou.

Because nobody watched it.

post gabu instead

Memes are not something negative.
Memes being bad is an Sup Forums meme.

>that expression
>my dick
It's only heresy if the inquisition says so

Memes are so fucking dead and stagnant in Sup Forums. I don't know where it all went wrong.
Everything is now confined to various threads as inside jokes.

Sup Forums wish it had great memes like Sup Forums

Too much of a baka to become a meme.

I want to hit her with a baseball bat until her jaw breaks in half and her skull caves in

Don't even know this show but...

>lol lol benis :DDD
>lol lol poo in loo
>lol lol argentina is white
I'm glad we don't.

Sup Forums is the one with the great memes, I hold their community in high regard.

t. a fucking leaf

Not starting the thread with the meme girl for one.

I just started with the best looking one

Memes are inside jokes. Also I don't think there's anything wrong with them being confined to their threads, I mean the community has gotten so large that it's normal for it to become fragmented and subdivided. I think some people don't like this because it means they now have an extra layer of lurking to do before joining the discussion and memeing and all that and they don't want to go through all that trouble.

>7 instances of Satania in the catalog
She's doing well for herself.

No, this site mostly went to shit when people started talking about memes unironically like they just discovered them on facebook.

By not making threads about her.
Let Satania posting be confined to Gabriel Dropout threads.

That would be impossible since she is a reaction image goldmine.

It's too late, no brakes on the meme train.

yeah sure maybe but look where that got him

>trip
>Sup Forums meme
>...

You need to go back.

Paradise?

Because of the same reason Tamako Market didn't sell (in fact there was a LOT of preorder cancel) - the stupid loli x shota...

I'm so mean that I would hug Satania while I tell her that she is the cutest, and then make her smile by giving her a nice meal that even her taste deaf tongue would enjoy at a nice restaurant. Her tears would be so delicious.

Satania
will
>pee
>sit on
>stomp
your
>face
>dick
>back

Make the 3 combinations of your choice

Don't worry, Gabriel Dropout is as forgettable and seasonal as it gets. About 90% of everybody will forget about it and the characters by next season.

Just like Urara, this show has no staying power.

Nothing this season has staying power.

You can't.

Satania is for bullying. Bullying memes will never stop now.

Into hiding waiting for a chance the US is weak and distracted with some other pity conflict?