Britain hate thread:

Fuck BRITAINS i hate them so god damn much, they are arrogant fucks who, cant behave, they are worst tourists, they are loud uneducated and part and parcel, i can have great and intulectual conversations with my felow Americans but britains are bigest scumbags on earth, they constantly bash irish and americans but forget that their own country is most cucked nation in west, literaly fuck britain, their country wasnt even ment to exist, shithole that reached to much and now is a cancer to world literaly reminds me of how terrorist cells spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were always cunts, but at least say, 30 years ago, they had dignity.

Now look at these imbeciles.

Alcohol ruined their genetic history.

>u fucking whot m8

A lot of the best Anglos died in the wars. We are a nation of inbred Marxist cowards now. I don't resent your scorn.

No offense bro but you are the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pi�ata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

Brits are okay. Its a love hate relationship. We are very alike but they are such retards when it comes to our country. Doesn't stop us from liking their culture or supporting their teams. YNWA

fifty.six.percent.

wait what language are you speaking, who founded your country.show some respect you hick of a degenerate bloodline.

Free champions league draw eh, fuck kopites tho

Its k

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with americans? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little bitch-ain, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic
I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound serious at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND FUCKING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC

Sage. We all love you Britanons. Dont let the Rabbi divide and conquer. Sage

>intulectual
Ok Jose

Calm down. Its bait. The Sup Forums Tards are taking over. Sage and be done.

says the sad british man as he hears the echos of "alloha snackbar" coming from the streets bellow him.

pic related: England's most famous actor

very poor bait

Why do people hate British tourists? They are chill, having fun and living the life

Britain as a country should probably not exist anymore.

It invested pretty much all of its cultural and political strength into its empire that it then destroyed through retarded decisions.

Now brits dont really know what to do with themselves because their original cultures have been so badly subverted by "britishness" So they basically create their identity by signalling how progressive they are compared to other people.

The best thing to do is for the constituent states to break up and arrange their relationships with Europe individually.

Admittedly this wont solve the cucking problem. Most of the UK is totally, possibly irreversibly cucked

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

WOT CULCHA M8?!?

OI'M 'ERE IN SPAIN TO GIT WOISTED OFF A SANGRIA BRUV!

coool post man

But I don't hate Britain.

pic related: average UK-uck male (2018 colorized)

AHHH MUCH BETTER!

der untermensch

Nah they are alright

why are you posting some eceleb terroni faggots mutt

Hey, mutt, how can I take you seriously if you can barely string a sentence together?

I believe your post contains threats of violence against individuals.

It would be against UK law for any britbong to post in this thread.

MAN TRY SAY HES BETTER THAN ME?
TELL MY MAN SHUT UP

No problem amico, i'll post some from further up north.

>uses 56% meme
>meanwhile his gf gets part and parceled in bed

Wtf is this post?

Nothing but cucks and Pakistanis.

this photo triggers the britbong

this photo triggers the shitalian

kek, nice one burger

this triggers the nazi

DELET

this photo triggers the larp-poster

tiny island
tiny gene pool

Fallen for all the meme's newfag , fuck off back !!

Ever think about the demographics man? Alot of them are Londoners. Big difference.

This photo eternally triggers the actual fuck out of brit-fucks.

You can even spot out Sadiq's micro expression of disgust for London on his face if you look closely

parted and parceleded my fellow snaggleteethed friends

There is a reason why Jews put so much energy into keeping us divided.

Jews are powerful because they are not divided.

White Pride World Wide.

Whiter than you Pedro

How has yer evenin been lads?

Looks like we got a yank who's got himself hyped up on Mountain Dew and corn syrup.

Don't forget doritos

You are shouting at a painting m8.

We are used to being the bane of Europe/The world.

Sorry for that whole famine/slavery thing

You know we are in the same boat right?

>irreversibly cucked
>17 million voted for Brexit

Yeah mate

There's a lot of bad feelings for Britain in this thread I see.
To balance that, I'd like to thank them for things they have so willfully done for us Icelanders in the past.
Like people were migrating to Iceland and they said: "by all means take only our most beautiful and fertile of women to populate your new nordic heaven!"
And when they just gave up their fishing territory so men could feed their family some delicious cod. Mhm-mm!

Thank you Britain, I hope to and am excited what you will donate to us Icelanders next.
(not people though, we are unfortunately full)

Hating people based on their nationality is dumb.

>You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic
>I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound serious at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND FUCKING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC

Cheers for the freezing your banks and fucking us over. 10/10 bantz gg.

FUCK OFF MUTT, YOU WILL BE GASSED TOO

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

Americoons are barely human

I love Britons. Anglos need to stick together these days as our countries are getting watered down.

Genocide mutts when?

oh look its a UK hate thread made by an American. This thread will stay up.

So will a Sweden hate thread, so will a Jew hate thread, so will a German hate thread.
But post one America hate thread and it will be deleted.

mutt is real.

Thus is life
>has a problem with jew hate thread
And hello nu/pol/ twat

mutt

i thought these were russians at first

instead of valid criticism, or making OP look stupid, the bongs resort to their tired act of mutt posting. you dense shits deserve 30 hate threads a day for all the free (You)'s you shovel into lazy threads like this.

Learn how to write, faggot.

nice one bong, these are getting a lot better over time

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen?
think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt.
if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob

cor bloimy

>implying mutt posting isn't valid criticism of americunts

>Fuck BRITAINS i hate them
Wait, there is more than one Britain? Is the other one gimmegrant free? How many Britains exist in total?

Stupid shitstain larping as an Italian. KYS

Let's start with shitskins over here, shall we?

>made by an American
You dumb fuck. All hate threads for countries, and muttposters, are from shitskins or shills.

They are still our brothers though, like brothers we sometimes fight but deep down they are family and we love em.