Why is he so based, Sup Forums?

Why is he so based, Sup Forums?

Because Nasu wanted to end things big in HF and had to build up a proper final antagonist.

Nakata Jouji's voice.

EMIYA SHIROU

HF is the only route the real Kiritsugu is brought up as important (like all his circumstances, his nature, his family, his actions); the other routes mention Shirou's false vision of him. Hell, one of the bad endings involve Shirou becoming Kiritsugu II by making the wrong choice just to make this more obvious (all over HF is like "are you going to be like Kiritsugu or not?" via Illya and Kotomine). Not to mention that, by a narrative standpoint, the other two routes don't resolve Shirou Emiya's issues. FSN progresses with every single route: the presentation of the character (Fate), deeper study of what makes the protagonist thick (UBW), and finally resolve the said issues in the climax (HF).

It's even in the Tiger Dojo. Question routes (Fate, UBW), answer route (HF). HF is the one that resolves Emiya Kiritsugu's dilemna by successfully giving his heir the life Kiritsugu actually dreamed of, deep inside. It's a generational story. That's how the three families issues are also resolved in HF as well.

YOROKOBE SHOUNEN
>tfw that Tiger Dojo with Taiga and Illya looking disappointed on you thanks to becoming a superhero

Reinhart is based
Yang is based
Kamina is based
Simon is based
Satsuki is based
Gendo is based
Kon is based

...and then there's this guy who's equal to all mentioned above

What would his deck be?

pots of greed, errywhere.

>Becoming Kirisugu II is a bad end
Having your heart and mind resolved to do what is best for all > saving the life of one girl. Any rational person would make this choice.

This shouldn't be a bad end.

it is actually the only "bad end" in the game where the dead end/bad end screen isn't displayed

>never being happy is a good end

Because he was true neutral

>to do what is best for all is to kill a fuck ton of people to save the majority

Yeah, not really. There is literally no way Shirou can save everyone like he wants to, and they make sure to grind that into his head throughout the routes. He will never succeed and he will never be happy if he follows Kiritsugu's retarded ideals.

Kirei is Lawful Evil.

The best villain to a Lawful Good mc desu

>Any rational person would make this choice.
Too bad humans are not rational. If you truly love someone, the world can go fuck itself

>If you truly love someone, the world can go fuck itself.
Fuck off romanticist. Nobody is buying your BS, only dumb asses would choose love over everyone dying.

>he doesn't know about the power of love

>only dumb asses would choose love over everyone dying

If it can't beat the dick, it ain't shit.

But Shirou is Neutral Good.
Rin is Lawful Good.

Baka. Without love it cannot be seen.

His kicks are like fire

Can we at least agree his motivations and the background about his wife were some terrible writing? Nasu went full edgelord with that shit.

I quite liked it. Kirei being naturally evil could be simplistic and edgy but the fact that it took him years to realize that and his kind of sadness towards it was pretty nice

What's wrong with his motivations? Especially in old nasuverse where kigen exist

No. Are you kidding?
Being an edgelord who doesn't necessarily want to be one was the whole point of his character. Nature vs nurture, ties in with Angra Mainyuu, and makes him similar yet opposite of Shirou.

How come Fate Zero is the only good thing about the franchise

>edgelord
What do you think about Kuzuki?

What you're forgetting is, due to the fact that Sakura drained mana during sex, she was INCREDIBLE in bed

No, it was quite well done

Fate/Zero was overrated as fuck

You mean Carnival Phantasm?

>no one discuss F/SF in Sup Forums
>all volumes translated in pdf
>still baiting with F/Z
Suffering

More shit needs to happen, it's too fucking slow.
Honestly, I almost wish they just made it an anime original series with Narita writing the script, would be a lot more fun to watch with Sup Forums. But I guess ufotable is busy for the next couple of years, and they already have 3 other studios doing Fate anime.

Rin chaotic good just like Gil, and Shirou is a total moralfag lawful good ffs

Because he's the nihilistic fuck that we all strive to be.

You don't know what Lawful means senpai. Rin is the definition of Lawful Good, Shirou is not.

Sure mate, and Gil is evil

I think Ufo will animate F/SF in 2019+

Also a retarded edgelord, though not as much of one. He was not 'I like bad things because I do not like good things', he just had an edgy background that was an attempt to justify his skills being a threat in the first place.
He at least got some positive points from his relationship with Caster.

Full disclosure, I might just be biased due to my enjoyment of Caster, which in turn was biased due to my sympathy of Medea.

Chaotic Good makes sense for Gil, not to mention it's canon in the VN.

Kuzuki's story is only acceptable because the Tohno clan exists as well

They are absolutely unrelated. Did you mean Nanaya? Because even then they're only related for living isolated in mountains.
Nanayas's powers are thanks to the bloodline and inbreeding and shit. Kuzuki's assassins are just molded from birth to be nothing but tools.

>Rin "I murdered my friend or wiped his memory" Tohsaka
>Lawful good

Shes chaotic neutral at best

how is gil not evil

Whoops yeah it's Nanaya

>murdered my friend
???
She's good at heart and protects innocent people above all, but still follows the mage creed and her family's principles as much as possible, making her Lawful.

Name ONE thing he did that was evil and wasn't just him winning the war

wanting to rape the fuck out of saber ?

and his only reason for desiring the grail was so he could kill everyone anyway

Even Caster did more Saber raping than him

Using a group of orphans chained under a basement as sustenance for a decade.

>Follows magical creed
ahahaha

Read the fucking VN.

>helps innocent
read the fucking vn

Didn't he just want to kill the weak people because humanity had declined to a mere shadow of what it used to be?

Kotomine's fault

Man gotta eat

even then it's still super evil lol

>any mage
>good

they are all despicable scum.

Easily could have stopped him, and was directly benefiting from it.

Other options exist. Lord forbid Kotomine has to actually provide mana.

But if humanity is declining so much won't it spell disaster if something isn't done about it?

>reminder that this thing is sitting in South America

the answer isn't killing huge amounts of people, though

i gave up trying to be good and let is desires run wild.

like a real human being.

People that are discussing if Kotomine was evil or not obviously missed or never read his final fight in HF

Both of those are quite true and are shown multiples times throughout the VN. Hell, her whole central conflict is between prioritizing her good nature or her family's beliefs.
Sounds like you're the secondary senpai. Did the UBW anime make her character too hard to understand for you?

Kotomine wasnt a mage, he didnt have the mana output for Gil. Rin is a prodigy of magic and one of her kind, miles ahead of kotomine and she still needs shirous help to sustain Saber.

Kotomine either gave Gil nourishment or let him fade away which is clearly something that Gil himself wouldnt allow. Few kids for Gil is the lesser evil here, it was unavoidable.

Tldr:feeding kids doesnt mean Kotomine is evil, he had no choice and Gil holds the world as his hostage

deermud is an E tier servant.

i see nothing wrong. he tried so hard to be a good man but he just did not feel happy about it. he married his wife out of pity, thinking he could love her only to realize he was with her beacuse he loved watching her suffer. almost killing himself beacuse of it.

Are you sure? Because the Nasuverse shits on weak humans

This asshole can materialize and massacre whenever there's nasty rumors going around

A high population of weak shits who spread rumors is probably a bad matchup

>shown multiple times
except in few of the bad ends where she fucked over Shirou

Fuck off waifufag

that doesn't make any of the mages a better person.

He's not, he would defeat Zero/Rider in a straight fight.

>Nasuverse shits
Only Tsukihime world. In Fate worlds there is Human Order

Deermud is stronger than lancelot and can speedblitz him therefore he's above WORLD level

Tsukihime and Fate are the same setting

Shitposting aside Deermud is counter pickl for lancelot.

>fucked over Shirou
Yeah, you didn't read it. At worst she removed his memories and CS to abide by Association rules, while letting him keep living his normal life because she actually cares about him and Sakura.
Not to mention that eliminating competition in a tournament for the prestige of her family is absolutely lawful. Meanwhile, prioritizing Caster over any other Master because she was using innocent people, and her care to never involve outsiders is just part of her good nature.

You literally cannot make an argument that Rin is NOT a good-hearted mage raised to follow stiff and old rules, who also fucks up sometimes. That's very much the core of her character.

im not trying to defend gil here but its a known fact that the world is dying and humans are one of the reasons for it. him killing off 99.5% of humanity would do the world a big favor.

He's actually the counterpick for Alexander, his legend involves him killing an entire army of elite soldiers by himself like it ain't shit. Alex's noble phantasm just happens to be summoning an army, oops

Looks like you was in hibernation. Read Fate/Labyrinth, F/P and F/GO translated summaries/spoilers. We are nNasuverse now liek nWoD and oWoD

wew lad, fuck off with your GO garbage lore.
Besides, even in worlds where there are no DAA, Wallachia could still exist.

I don't really understand what Zero was trying to do with Kiritsugu. I guess I was supposed to feel sympathetic to him or something? Towards the end of Zero I didn't really think of him any better than Kirei Kotomine. Both were murderous cunts that used underhanded tricks to their own gain. Because Kiritsugu had an epiphany towards the end?

Fuck that shit.

Nice downplaying waifufag

You're telling me Shiki and Shirou aren't in the same verse anymore? If that's the case I'm not reading a THING

>GO garbage lore.
???
It's pretty good.

>zero (0) arguments
OK. What exactly did I downplay? Fucking nothing, secondary scum. Read the VN already retard.

>I will make the world peaceful by killing the bad guys
>Woo here comes seihai-kun
"Hey Kiritsugu I will kill all the bad guys for you"
>Wow wtf no

Wow
at least read your own posts fag

Jesus, some people...

So Sabers biggest flaw is that she's dumb as shit? in every fight she gets outplayed by her oponent.

Just no DAA in worlds where servant can be summoned. DA still exist so MeoDP

She's dumb and pretty shitty at actual swordplay, the only reason she's the "strongest servant" is because of excalibeam and avalon

Kotomine's only "goal" was having fun and finding out what was pleasurable to him.
Kiritsugu's goal was creating a peaceful world with literally no war or conflict via a miracle, because he was traumatized and shit.

I still like Kirei more thanks to HF, but Kerry's pretty tragic.

So tsukihime and fate are different universes now?

Basically yes. You're better off pretending nu-lore shit doesn't exist, it's plain retarded.
Tsukihime and FSN might as well still be in the same verse, because the only stories that contradict that are fucking shite.

I always knew Nasu was a hack ever since he said Shiki can't fight on the level of a servant

Tsuki and Fate being same world is always was just speculation.
>You're better off pretending nu-lore shit doesn't exist, it's plain retarded.
What so retarded about new rules?

How was it speculation when we had Carnival Phantasm? Idiot

You don't know what is Ahnenerbe, right? Idiot

>hey Nasu, this world you've built up with an organization of badass ancient vampires where you can summon historical figures in deathly tournaments is so fucking cool
>you even have several stories dealing with different parts of it
>but wait, we're writing this story where that wouldn't make sense
>it's OK bro, just make it so half of the cool shit is in certain universes, and the other half is in other
>nobody will mind anyway, who would ever want a proper serious crossover?
Unecessary retcons that only make the universe less interesting are fucking stupid. Nu-Nasuverse is a mistake that should be ignored by any sensible fan.