JESUS CHRIST GERMANY PLEASE STOP

news.com.au/world/europe/the-bill-sent-to-terror-victims-family-instead-of-condolences/news-story/6d6eb3b9d1de2b06313108771d2f0654

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/spiegel/ueberlebende-des-berliner-terroranschlags-sind-enttaeuscht-ueber-merkel-a-1181353.html
archive.is/6aAKq.
archive.is/1RsT1
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuv_vbxu4lI
youtube.com/watch?v=NhIDyc8Zf8o
news.com.au/world/europe/the-bill-sent-to-terror-victims-family-instead-of-condolences/news-story/6d6eb3b9d1de2b06313108771d2f0654
youtube.com/watch?v=6YAkRlwz4lk
euronews.com/2015/08/29/schulz-attacks-cynical-eu-governments-over-migrants-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut that pigs head off!

This can't be real. I refuse to believe this.

>The only official communication they’ve had is an invoice from the forensic medicine department demanding €51 ($80) for identifying the body of their daughter.

haha ... the department cant invoice the government so they charge the public.

> welcome to germany

if you do not pay your health insurance, they will do the same.

> be german
> empty your pockets

America did the same thing

Why is merkel still alive?

you have no idea how bad it is...

Never give up your guns yanks. NEVER

lol hitler was so bad right ?

Somebody tell trump to pay the bills

Somebody make a tshirt

Because Germans are beta as fuck, conditioned to love the government more than their families.

Based Germany, we've had enough of these white supremacists! BASH THE FASH!

Wow.....
And you guys voted for this piece of shit... again?

That letter suggests otherwise

Make no mistake, this nation is not our friend, they are not our allies. They murdered our people twice, now they are going for a third time. The Nazi LARPing on this board is cute but these people have a disease of the mind and spirit. Never ever trust a German.

I didn't look for another source or anything, but I am 100% sure this is real. You have no idea how bad it really is, but don't worry, German Hans will do as he is told, until one day when he, seemingly out of nothing, has one of his famous autistic rage fits, tears these people and their systems apart like a grizzly bear a newborn calf and then sets the world on fire and should you, at that time, be wondering why and how this all could happen, just remember his article.

Why Germany
You give the Muslims
Special treatment but ............ I just don't understand

>strongly disappointed in High Chancellor
>means they hate government that obviously hates them.

Yeah, okay. Tell your wife's boyfriend I said hello, Sven.

You're an idiot if you think you're not already seeing that autistic fit of rage why things are the way they are now.

The article references der spiegel, any krautbro has the der spiegel link?

> Be Europoor
> Get mowed down by truck of peace
> Your family pays the bill

This is pottery

I believe it's this one, but you have to pay to read the whole article and I would rather kill myself than pay these communists
spiegel.de/spiegel/ueberlebende-des-berliner-terroranschlags-sind-enttaeuscht-ueber-merkel-a-1181353.html

All the Krauts with balls were killed defending Berlin in 1945.

This is why I didn't hear anyone talk about it, besides Der Spiegel basically being CDU's bitch, so obviously they'd burry this one down a paywall. Regierungsjournalismus.

Germany died in 1945

It's true, German government is both incompetent and heartless.

That would be awesome if Trump publicly shamed her like that.

I made a trick with your link.

Try to find in here - archive.is/6aAKq. it appears now the full link.

do something about this
How can you sit idly by and let this happen

THIS

Germans are less trustworthy than a Slav. the US and UK/CW will always happily rise up to kill krauts.

Beside those reddit tier memes here's an actual answer:

First of all you can't expect a revolution and some madman killing Merkel because of what happened in the recent years. You guys were ruled by a black man for 8 years and will soon be a non white nation and no one started a revolution or something like that. Things like that simply don't happen nowadays.
It's still true though that Germany lacks behind with their right wing movement compared to other European countries. If you consider that we always lack behind with those political trends (SJWs and heavy multicultural propaganda started here about 5 years later than in the UK or France) it makes sense. We went from "everyone is OK with Merkel for basically forever" to a very heated political atmosphere, a right wing party which went from 0 to 13%, and a lot of true conservatives forming up against Merkel within her own party. It will take a few years but there will be change in Germany, believe me.

I already voted against her and donated to the AfD.

This is the full article - google translated to English. - archive.is/1RsT1

>There was no state act, as in France AFTER terrorist attacks. In Italy, the President received the body of a victim from the Breitscheidplatz, the Polish President kneeling before the SARG of the truck driver murdered in Berlin. DEI Kanler did not even send out a condolence letter. On the other hand, the residents quickly received the legal medical bill, 51 euros, to pay within 30 days a debt collection company.

Archived link (.is): archive.is/1RsT1

>You guys were ruled by a black man for 8 years and will soon be a non white nation and no one started a revolution or something like that
the difference is krautcucken, that even though the president was a nigger, he held no power over us like you fags over there where the government is all encompassing.

well, what do you expect form the nation who gets mad at Italy when we killed the Muslim terrorist because the policemen was a fascist symphatizer?

Well what are we supposed to do? We all vote. I personally plan to become a politician myself (currently in the libertarian youth organization) but right now I can't do anything that will bring immediate results. Protests, gathering with others is all good but what we need is a nationwide nationlist movement and I need to become older and more powerful to become a player in the political game. Anything but a genuine movement led by a party won't do anything in the long term.

The damage has already been done to our countries. Even if we stop immigration, the global leftist population will never allow an ethnic cleansing.

WTF....

>Meanwhile, the injured German survivors of the attack are also angry: while the killer received state support, some of the 70 injured have not yet been compensated for massive medical bills.

whew

Haha good.

I hope (((they))) push as much bs on you spineless faggots as possible

Do it Hans. Pull that trigger. Your name shall live on forever.

>the difference is krautcucken, that even though the president was a nigger, he held no power over us
Oh really ??
Keep tellin you this..

Good start
Will you get banished from your country for your views though ? I've heard that conservative politicians in Sweden get exiled

>Meanwhile, the injured German survivors of the attack are also angry: while the killer received state support, some of the 70 injured have not yet been compensated for massive medical bills.
Wait I thought healthcare in Germany was free?

>he held no power over us
Yeah, tell that to yourself. He had as much power as any other president and this isn't little. It wasn't meant as an insult or anything but simply a comparison. It's humiliating for the US to elect a black man as the most powerful man in the world. Still no one chimped out and went full 1488. This won't happen in ANY western nation anytime soon, no matter what happens.
Also you probably have no idea about the German government or our political system. We're not some authoritarian Orwell state (yet), it's the same shitty "democracy" we have all over the west.

>I refuse to believe this
>lives in a country where people don't call ambulances because they can't afford them
wew

wrong meme

turkey has the most arab immigrants in the world

5x more than germany and any other euro country combined

turkey must be yes

No, even if you go full 1488 the only thing they'll do is put you in jail, only if you deny the holocaust though.
Plan is to build up a proper nationalist, conservative movement within the FDP (which alreadz exists to a certain extinct) and then either found a own party or switch over to an existing one. Right wingers (NPD, AfD) have a bad name here for many people and if you're in the libertarian party no one gets offended. And you won't get in trouble if your boss googles your name.

The US should just send in the Navy SEALs to Germany have them put Melted Face down.

pretty obvious
they dont want white people

they allow whites to be raped and murdered with a slap on the wrist
they displace whites in favour of refugees
they drown out tiny villages with refugees
they legislate against criticism of refugees
they want whites out of germany this is clear

Who has the picture of the little girl who was torn in half in the attack?

>if you do not pay your health insurance, they will do the same.
No they don't.
t. haven't paid health insurance in three years.

Bitch deserves to fucking die for betraying the German Volk.

It's a crying shame that Germany's last great leader was killed by the kikes in 1945. It's time for someone new to arise, drag these communist cunts out of office and throw them in the fucking gas chamber with their kike friends and the muzrat migrants.

Gas the lot of them. Actually, scratch that. Gas chamber is too merciful. Send them to concentration camps and literally work them to death on meaningless tasks.

Fuck kikes. Fuck Muslims. Fuck niggers. Fuck Merkel. And fuck the new cucked, multiculti Deutschland. Bring back the Reich.

Well Austria has gone almost full 14/88
This needs to stop this is too much

You want to make a meme with Merkel rubbing her hands asking for 50€ next to the picture of the dead girl ?

why isn't the opposition mentioning anything

>identify a body? Why that will be 50 euros
>don't forget about those 80 euros
>oy vey, I am going to get the debt collectors to harass you about those 100 euros

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Germany yes!

Yup

Next time the whole country has to be divided up and everything German outlawed

>you want to make a meme with Merkel rubbing her hands asking for 50€ next to the picture of the dead girl ?
You sound so disappointed in him

AAAAGH WHY MY PEOPLE STILL VOTED FOR HER???
Whatever, Germany is lost. 80% of german people here are lemmings who look like pic related.
Even AFTER they got to see how fucked up the current goverment is they still voted for it.
Guess I have to consider moving to Poland/Hungary in near future

Sadly, the alternative to this communist kike puppet intent on destroying her own Volk was someone worse. Better the devil you know. The Germans literally are only ever given a real choice between leftists and far leftists. It's pretty much illegal to be right wing, genuinely right wing, in Germany. Every time a right wing party starts to grow in popularity, every time it is on the rise, the kikes get it outlawed

The only solution for Germany is civil war. You have to have a coup. Forget political solutions. You have to have a leader rise up by force. The people of Germany, particularly those in the armed forces and the police forces, have to be redpilled and have to violently seize power back from the kikes and the communists. If you keep playing in their rigged game, you will lose.

Man. I'm sorry user.

>Well what are we supposed to do?
use your brain

there's no such thing as free healthcare anywhere in the world except prevention

someone is paying, somwhere, somehow

It's dead when Germany became americanized in 60s

youtube.com/watch?v=Yuv_vbxu4lI

youtube.com/watch?v=NhIDyc8Zf8o

1960s , American's egalitarianism bullshit infected Europe Academia and Union

French "Union" and "Student" "Jew" take down de gaulle For ((Peace and Equality)) and think Paradise will come

Instead of "Paradise" , World of Pain & Chaos come and country literally collapsing

It's all american fault that Modern world is so fucked up

it's winter in europe, use them for firewood

fucking christ why the fuck?

>I personally plan to become a politician myself (currently in the libertarian youth organization)

I'm in the process of becoming a German citizen and would like to engage in German politics. Do I have a chance? I'm level B2 in German. I'm changing my whole life because of a woman.

Mostly because we elected fucking FDR. Fuck FDR. One of the worst presidents in American history.

It's also because we sided with the wrong person in 1939. We should have helped Hitler, not fought him. Fuck Churchill too.

>the killer receieved state support, but the victims didn't
tf, why aren't terrorists just exectued

I'm losing my dark humour I've been on Sup Forums for too long that this is all so repetitive
Don't run away
Do something! like Sweden this isn't funny anymore we are begging you to stop there's only so much German, Britain and Sweden YES! we can handle

We're just waiting for your go, Schluchtenscheißer

germany Y E S

Please Hans get angry again.

user, we'll come for you. Hold out a little bit longer.

they also don't want asians. A Chinese family was attacked with an axe and heavily injured by the terrorist and Merkel said nothing
but when somebody trhrew fireworks against a mosque door she met the imam personall tho nothing happened

What the actual fuck?! Just nuke this joke of a fucking country already

We killed off the strongest Germans in 1945....

Image under the halved girl:
>that will be 50€ tip not included

Turkish immigration to Germany sure did pay off
Th-thanks for enrichment Ahmed

>Sadly, the alternative to this communist kike puppet intent on destroying her own Volk was someone worse. Better the devil you know.
is that the choice they made you think you had? lol.

>What the actual fuck?! Just nuke this joke of a fucking country already

how else are you supposed to play "Crusade"?

segregation will save germany

but in your case, only solution to save European-American is bloody massacre

You have to kill your lefty brother & sister

Which is impossible to achieve

>lives in a country where people don't call ambulances because they can't afford them
Where if the fuck did you here that? CNN?

kek

agreed

I remember when Merkel visit us a year ago, all the media was talking about how good person she was...
christ

>calling an ambulance when you can just drive there yourself

this, traitors to the west need to hang

kek

If you find a WW2 bomb in your backyard you also have to pay for the removal.
I don't see how there is anything wrong with making them pay.

>When I was overseas in the army, I got an ambulance bill in my name, I was overseas at the time I supposedly was injured and transported to the hospital
>never rode in an ambulance in my life
>At first I thought it was identity theft, but it nothing else ever showed up in my name, just the ambulance ride
>I thought it would be easy to clear up, I was overseas and I could prove it
>Fuck no
>3 years and a lawyer it took to clean that shit up, if the army didn't provide the legal services it did, it would of just been cheaper to pay the so called debt i owed
>$1500 US, took 3 years to get that shit wiped of my credit score and a court battle
>I actually got called a liar by the debt collectors

I've seen mayors of your beloved country tell their townspeople that their daughters need to find alternate routes to school when confronted with their pet Mudslimes harassing school girls. Germany is done. Finished.

>news.com.au/world/europe/the-bill-sent-to-terror-victims-family-instead-of-condolences/news-story/6d6eb3b9d1de2b06313108771d2f0654

>€51 ($80)
HA!

youtube.com/watch?v=6YAkRlwz4lk

Cool story bro. What's that got to do with being too poor to call an ambulance?

Her opponent literally wanted to bring in even more migrants and wanted tougher hate speech laws. He was further left. At least, that's what I saw, from an outsider's perspective.

He's the leader of the SPD, the social democrat party. He's pretty fucking close to a commie. He and Merkel both deserve the gas chamber.

euronews.com/2015/08/29/schulz-attacks-cynical-eu-governments-over-migrants-crisis

AFD wasn't going to win this time. They're gaining. But I already know the move the kikes will pull as soon as they become a viable threat: they'll be labeled as being too far right and be banned, just like all past competitors. The game is fucking rigged. You have to overthrow it entirely.