TFW you're so inept at life that you made a suicide vest and lived

TFW you're so inept at life that you made a suicide vest and lived

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1NqJewB0mNo
youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would they help a man who attempted to harm them

SJW obligation. A proper society would've executed him on the spot. When you're dealing with animals, you need to speak to them in a language they understand.

Lol

Because it's their job.

the video is fucking hilarious, the retard just kind of slumps over, clearly confused as shit when his 3rd world bomb prematurely ejaculated

Why would they let the keynote speaker for the Democratic National Convention 2020 die?

I wish he was dead. Some bleeding heart faggot is going to save this dude or something I can feel it. If this was canada they would have already paid him.

I'm all for immediate execution. But he has a shit life in prison for life now Maybe more cruel

Thats a good question. Should have made him play simon says.

pic related

I will bet 10 grand this piece of shit will demand the ISIS flag to be up in his hospital room, and he'll probably get SJWs telling everyone he should be allowed it

We should count ourselves lucky that our opponents are sub-80 IQ dunecoons and not white people

It was Mossad.

Someone (his handler) made it out of firecrackers. Lol

To pump him for information

no you stupid fuck, they get the sit in a cell and read the quaran and talk to other muslims and or convert other inmates.

The cop who grabbed him should have killed him on the spot. He would not have had any problems. But when his time came, he bitched out. I hope his coworkers shame him.

Yeah sounds like real fun you fucking faggot

Viva le Bangladesh!
Bangladeshi muzzies are poo level, or the niggers of the muzzle world.

look-up the word "interrogation"

He's going to spend the rest of his life being hit with phone books in a deep dark hole, so there's today.

Got intercepted replaced with firecrackers. Adam Shiff never trumper payed $7.3 for the operation. MAGA

Q IS MOSSAD

>more muslims get created in prison by throwing already radicalized jihad in jail
>lololol atleast it won't be fun
not gonna be fun for us either

are you implying he won't be sent away to adx florence or something like that?
staying 23 hours per day in his cell with just 1 hour of recreation time all by himself?

Fuck off you stupid boomer

He's gonna visit Guantanamo Bay instead

Time stamps my dear Watson time stamp

When did this happen?

made me think of this

why are whites able to commit mass atrocities with ease but the muzzie has difficulty with simple pipe bomb?

Nope he will not go to Gitmo since he did it in the US proper. He gets an actual criminal trial. Gitmo is for those captured by the military.

Smart move by the cops, keeping him alive.
The guys who do this, are sold on instant death. No suffering no punishment. Paradise, not pain.
In the future, anyone contemplating this kind of action, with home made shit will think of this example, and maybe deterred.

Really you are going to go with the whites commit mass atrocities when blacks kill more everyday.

i dunno lol

LARP

fuck off Black Cube pussy.

Wait there is a video of it?

Cum in my mouth

That muslim is a fucking loser was in nyc and didnt even kill one jew.

Oh yeah, good on them, now citizens have to pay to house, feed, clothe, bathe, etc him for the rest of his life. And let's not forget the tens of millions he'll use in court defending himself and subsequent appeals. Fucking moron.

That fucker was 20 something? lol

Lol it'll come out that he was on the fbi radar. They always are

Yeah Its on twatter

All for something that could have been solved with twenty fucking cents.
FUCK WASTING OUR TIME, MONEY, AND MANPOWER ON THESE PEOPLE.
THEY'LL NEVER BE "REHABILITATED"
ITS ALL A FUCKING WASTE

The muslims are "paper tigers"
They never kill jews but sllways threaten to kill them

He will be pummeled with sticks the rest of his life in his cell.

Liveleak might have the video
You can tell this muslim is low I.Q.
Security was monitoring him when it went off.

>executed
tortured
ftfy

>this picture became real

This
When the police finally was able to get Charles Whitman, the officer simply blew Charles head off with a shotgun. No trial. No jury. Just good ole texas justice

Sup Forums probably told him how to do it

why let him die with his muslin honor now when you can waterboard him until he creates gills?

Is he a midget? He looks about as tall as Destiny (4'9)

underrated.
shame on you Sup Forums

Shove your nigger job

They should burn him alive, right there and then.

Considering the home depot NY truck got off, I don't know if there will be much happening here.
>sure, he was carrying a dd, but he didn't /really/ hurt anyone, did he?

No one bashing his face in with a pipe.

Took McVeigh two hours to assemble everything. Man was resourceful a fuck, he retained some form of record with the tank he operated in too.

He should have become a Canadian citizen first, then he could get reward money for his heroism when he got out

Expect fireworks. Damn.

I wonder how the cops around him feel

kek

It's always Mossad. They've been working their agents overtime doing damage control.

I'm curious as to the type of malfunction he had. seems like he only blew his hand off.

They're only making things worse though.

>TFW you're so inept at life that you made a suicide vest and lived

Primer failed to ignite main charge, all injured by
shrapnel, not a "true" Muslim, triggered by Trump, a few days of NPR propaganda and then ignored.

youtu.be/1NqJewB0mNo

Silly bearded Caucasian.

Univision was showing interviews of jewyorkers after what happened, and they were brushing it off like it's no big deal.

"Yeah, you know, it's Monday, you're bound to have a terrorist attack or two. It sucks that the train isn't working, though."

case in point. explosives don't fuck around.

Sorry to break it to you user but you’re a psychopath.

i think you mean
>pummeled with dicks

Of course. (((They))) profit from war. Sacrificial lamb. They cut out Weinstein (black box), Podesta, and Hillary is front smokescreen watchdog. All tools, every one of them. Just keep up the pressure, and keep supporting Trump. That glorious man is doing it. He's fucking doing it. The refugee shit is over 3 things:
1. At quickest, to severely change voting demographics
2. At best, white genocide by interbreeding and creating stupid mongrel race
3. At worst, villify browns to justify the creation of greater Israel
(((They))) will take any shot, high or low. Quit trying to put the concept of honour into their equation. Honour is a specifically MALE concept, only present in whites and the Japanese

Today I guess. First time something isn't being spammed here

part of me is glad he survived be the only one to feel agony from his bomb.

Patsy in another jewish scheme made to garner support for Israel?

This is just getting boring.

>Being a muslim terrorist in an American prison for the rest of your life

a Merciful society might execute these people on the spot, one that wants to teach a lesson throws him in with the general prison population.

What as if he will live long in general population? If you think he will get protective custody, l have the last lot to sell you in the Grand Canyon.

Pretty much man. It's supposed to be comedic, but true in a dystopian kind of way.

Good thing we're winning. Every day that passes makes the shills more neurotic and incoherent. I just can't wait for normies to start waking up.

MFW I read OPs post.

>honestly thinking he'll be in general population

>he'll be in his own cell in his own private ward, being waited on hand and foot by guards who he can sue if they so much as refuse him a packet of salt

The dumb fuck who failed in today's terror attack suffered from the curse of Jihadis the world over.....premature detonation.

It isn't about him ever being released, it's about it being a fucking waste of money, and it LITERALLY being cruel and unusual punishment to force innocent people, and the families of victims to financially support evil people for the rest of their fucking lives. Mass-murderers, or wannabee mass-murderers, or other terrible people who will never fucking be rehabilitated should be executed. We shouldn't have to give them a shitty hotel and play elementary school with these pieces of shit. They should fucking die, not have millions of dollars WASTED on them.

So he can go to court and ask him questions such as was there anyone who helped him?

>The Hippocratic Oath is now "SJW obligation"

Why do I keep coming to this retarded site?

youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c