Twitter is bullyciding that little Keaton kid because apparently he called people a nigger

Twitter is bullyciding that little Keaton kid because apparently he called people a nigger

twitter.com/lowkeylean/status/940288402003546113

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5044974/ashawnty-davis-10-year-old-suicide-bullying/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats the n word

Do we get to beat up black people when they insult whites? If so, then I'm okay with this.
Let's level the playing field.

Noot Noot

no because racism or something

Let's bet who will kill themselves first.
I bet these mighty fine digits on the bullies.

>believing the words of a lying nigger
Let me tell you where you made your first mistake.

Nothing

>Kid has issues in school
>Only made fun of by kids at school
>Parents want to be famous and make money off of him
>Put video of him in vulnerably moment for billions to see
>Middle school is 3 years, high school is 4, but now this moment will be on the internet forever
I'd be surprised if he makes it through high school without offing himself

No, no, no - not because he called kids a nigger. There is not a single person saying that that is personally involved in this situation. Black people chimped out over the Confederate Flag and his mom not being in support of the kneeling football players. That's it. They, so far as I have been to able to discern, 100% made up him calling kids niggers because they're lying niggers. No proof whatsoever and they formed a lynch mob.

Don't even give them ammo that he did call kids niggers unless they can prove it because them forming a lynch mob over lies is going to backfire even more.

This is honestly some sickenening shit. This kid is 10 years old and these retards are calling him a racist and saying he deserved it off of some nobodies tweet.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M

>called his classmates the N word
puhrooooooof?

Also, its NIGGER. Not "N word"

Where are the proofs?

I called mine nigger all the time. All they did was laugh about it. Only actual niggers get upset about being called nigger.

Nibber

Okay Sup Forums I haven't kept up with this, haven't seen the video yet, but the screenshot makes it look like the kid has a cleft lip. He has the look, I know because I have one.

So I'll say this... black people and social justice warriors make fun of cleft lips and facial deformities more than ANYONE. Growing up I had to deal with too many black people bullying me for it too. You'd think they'd have some self awareness on the issue but they don't. If the kid said the word, it was probably in 100% retaliation.

And now SJWs give me shit about it on social media. The same ones who are probably trying to use this kid for virtue signalling and then trying to find a way to say it's okay to make fun of him because that's what they do if they discover you aren't socjus like them.

He’s responsible for the next mass shooting. Check’em.

I honestly dont care if niggers are bullying him since blacks are racist psychos, but the white cucks bullying him make me sick to my stomach.

>called people niggers

So he’s /ourguy/ now?

Their proof? This picture of him holding the American flag.

African niggers bully their disabled in school stupid cuck.

the day the left finished their own movement for good

if they bully a 10 year old kid for his beliefs immediately after defending him, the left is just fucking done for lol

None, they're chimping out over the confederate flag pics and making shit up.

>The same ones who are probably trying to use this kid for virtue signalling and then trying to find a way to say it's okay to make fun of him because that's what they do if they discover you aren't socjus like them.

This is what happened. They found pics of his family with a confederate flag and his mom posting about how football players should stand for the national anthem, so they started saying the kid was the racist bully, calling black kids niggers for no reason and then they 'defended theyselfs' or some shit.

When i was in 7th grade I told a black kid I would pay him $10 if he said I called him a nigger so I would get suspended and not have to take a math test. Would have worked if I actually paid him and he didn't snitch.
Oh the times are changing. Almost think it would have made the news if that happened today.

Was this even a sentence?

Lul get rekt

Lil white boy posts bullying video, gets awareness by celebrities and raises 50k on gofund me

10 year old black girl kills herself over bullying video. No response

time.com/5044974/ashawnty-davis-10-year-old-suicide-bullying/

Gotta love white America

>called his classmates the N word

>This not proof he said it but...
Okay, then shut the fuck up and stop implying it, nigger.

> grown up people burn down a 10 y/o for stuff nobody has any business in.

Burning and trolling shit in such scenario is hilarious, but this kid is 10. And these fuckers are serious. Do these grown ups have severe brain damage?

You couldnt if you tried.

this

Never trust a lying-ass nigger

Knox

I'm not surprised that not only were niggers bullying him, but that they play the victim card when the actual victim stands up to them.

I would know that black kids aren't affected by any insults unless they're racist ones. That's the only way these little niglets will listen is if you resort to racism.

In other words, I don't care that he called them niggers, because they ARE niggers.

Ninja Turtles

imagine being such a worthless nigger that you can't even imagine that a non-nigger wouldn't listen to simian noises for entertainment.

How did they get that information in a few hours?

In Africa blacks will make up lies to get a black lynched for fun these things are not human.

welcome to 2017

A million niggers get aborted every year. No one cares about niggers unless they get killed by a cop or white person.

There's literally zero proof of this

But this is our chance to get niggers deleted on twitter for cyber bullying

Black people have no business making fun of people for their lips.

>Video goes viral of a kid crying and talking about being bullied
>Celebrities from all areas start virtue signaling their support for the kid, offer to meet up with him, fly him out to exotic places, etc.
>Finds out his mom only played it up to make a few extra bucks before christmas and has a confederate flag

Can't wait for all these celebs to retract their calls to end bullying and begin making this kid and his entire family feel like shit, contradicting the very thing they spent the last 48 hours telling everyone not to do.

once the emotion is elicited,
there is no need for "proof"

Wait she started a Go Fund for this bs? Well then fuck them all, the niggers and the whites who see money in this.

>people pick on you
>fuck off nigger
>BOW MAH GAWD

You grew up in hillbilly fuck nowhere bro. Your blacks are basically coons. Anywhere else they would beat the fuck out of your inbred hillbilly ass.

Still, better than a nigger

>mom's playlist
Why is this even public?

>That string of replies
Fucking disgusting.

Naggers?

Huh? And I thought they were referring to Baker Mayfield by his first name kek

nincompoops

Because the nigger made it himself for "comedic" purposes.

That's not the point of the tweet. The point of the "playlist" is that it's all nigger songs about getting paid.

The sad part is, the kid probably really got bullied and because the mom is obviously fishing for coins here, he's going to be the one getting made fun of even worse. What a cunt.

Welcome to my life. This is what liberals do if they think you're not one of them "Oops, you're "racist" now... I can make fun of your disability all day!" It's the most evil and hypocritical thing I've seen.

nigger

Be this ugly ass wojak cracker
Go to a school that's 75% nigger
Niggers make fun of you daily
Lose your shit one day and call them niggers
Get your ass beat
Cry on the internet
Get called out for racist
Black Twitter and white liberals bully you

This kid is going to an hero now

Literally none of what you said is true.

Wow, didn't know he called the other kids niggers. Didn't support him before, but now I do.

#IStandWithKeaton

>You grew up in hillbilly fuck nowhere bro. Your blacks are basically coons. Anywhere else they would be representative of the word nigger and chimp out. Then they'd steal his shoes and wallet. Then they'd use witness intimidation. Then thier fat mothers would loose a foot to diabetes

Fixd that for you brotato

its not
its a series of money and celebration rap music

Where's his evidence? This guy has potentially caused this family a huge amount of trouble by spreading an unsubstantiated rumor.

NEEEEEEEE

>anywhere else they would respond to the accusation of their being a violent ape by acting like a violent ape
woah racist drumpfies btfo

I especially like that calling a nigger a nigger is acceptable justification. We all know they can't control themselves.

who is the hillbilly waifu holding the dog?

> You have empathy, and we don't
> This is your fault

>Wait she started a Go Fund for this bs? Well then fuck them all, the niggers and the whites who see money in this.
No, she didn't start it, someone else did.

>Imagine having a cleft lip

LOL

Way to *spell out the joke*

ok liberal

he didn't call anyone a nigger, but he did get nigged

>That's not the point of the tweet. The point of the "playlist" is that it's all nigger songs about getting paid.
That's exactly my point, are you fucking retarded?

his christmas presents are an ar-15 and zoloft.

Black people are worthless niggers

Yeah, she did. There was even some MMA fighter who contacted her personally and offered to fly him out for an event and give him the VIP treatment for free. She responded by just telling him to forget about all that and spread her GoFundMe link because (his words quoting her), "Christmas is coming up soon and I'm a single mom...". This was a white MMA fighter, btw.

The whole thing's a shit show.

>Gold digging mom displays her kid's weak moments from being bullied for all the world to see to get free money
>SJWs/Niggers find pictures of his family with the confederate flag and his mom posting how she didn't agree with the football players kneeling for the national anthem
>Niggers start accusing Keaton of being the real bullies and bullying little niggers and calling them niggers, then crying about being bullied when they beat him up for being called niggers
>Niggers start bullying Keaton now
>Mom's a gold-digging meme for making a white clockboy
>Kid's probably gonna kill himself in the next few years

you racist
donate to black ppl

Except when some celebs reached her out to set up something for the kid, she told them nah just fill my Gofundme pls im a single mom lel

The only evidence it seems is the picture of the little kid holding the confederate flag and his mom saying that athletes should stand for the anthem

Same old bullshit. Liberals justify violence with political correctness

Im sick of kneeling niggers in the nfl

>Kid's probably gonna kill himself in the next few years
As long as he takes down some niggers along the way...

Lmao the delusion of niggers is incredible. They actually think they are what makes or breaks the entertainment and sports industry.

HAHAHhahahaha

thats cute. are you a nigger?

Look, I feel sorry for the kid and I hate the way the niggers are treating him but the mom does appear fishy from the MMA fighter's words. He offered to fly them for VIP treatment at some UFC event and she turned it down and asked him to retweet her GoFundMe. If I am offbase here, please show me because I don't want it to be true. It's only going to make things worse for the kid.

I THOUGHT HE WAS A LITTLE CRYBABY SOY FAGGOT BEFORE BUT NOW THAT HE SAID NIGGER TOTALLY BEHIND HIM

That kid is probably gonna get shanked by some nig next time he goes out

This kid is fucking retarded, it'll probably just be another Asa Coon.

mom is milking the cow
would be nice if she let her son in on it

>The absolute state of Liplets

Proof?

>he called people niggers
Niggers aren't people though

And we can thank the power of the internet for that. It's what happens when even feral people can go online

>
>You grew up in hillbilly fuck nowhere bro. Your blacks are basically coons. Anywhere else they would beat the fuck out of your inbred hillbilly ass.
I would pay to see one of you city niggers try.
Oh wait, I already have. youtube.com/watch?v=Wlk1gZr_wSQ
You know fuck all about hard living, in the free housing, welfare fraud, food stamps neighborhood you grew up in.