Anons I just realized that most of my personal Best Girls are all 13-14 year old Imouto types

Anons I just realized that most of my personal Best Girls are all 13-14 year old Imouto types

Is this a bad sign for my mental health?

>Is this a bad sign for my mental health?
Why would you assume that?

So what's the issue here?

It's when girls are at their best though user. They still have that playful spirit before becoming completely broody and shallow like a grown woman.

Not at all. Those types of girls are usually the best. But you should make it 12-14 since a lot of loli imoutos reach the same quota.

How should imouto refer to her older brother?

As long as you never make the transition from 2d to 3d, you're fine, I think.

as long it's only 2D, you are perfectly fine

EXPLOSION~~⭐

But Megumin is from a different world, you don't know how long a year is there. Could be that she's already 25 in earth years!

These archetypes have an appeal, that's why they have the characters. It doesn't mean you're one cour away from being a pedo rapist

onii-chama

Sexual attraction to stronk and bitchy titty monsters is a social construct, I would say that your mental health is actually superior to most people.

It's not good to live in denial, user.

I have the same thing with 13-14 year old kuuderes.

Your fear of imprisonment and disgrace will keep you in line.

Unless you're legitimately insane, you won't risk it. Plus in all likelihood your lusts are limited to fiction. In any case I don't see it ever becoming an issue.

>all my personal best girls are from an archetype that can't possibly exist in reality

Megumin neither looks nor acts like a 14 year old. Most 20 year olds still act like that and assuming that youre a pedophile because youre not into giant tits is fucking retarded as well. There are plenty of men who prefer flat chested women. None of them are pedos, they simply find it more attractive. Besides, Megumeme isnt even that flat. Someone like Taiga is truly flat and looks and behaves like shes 12, Megumeme never did. So dont get worked up over the fact that youre attracted to an anime character that is 14, when the character herself is way more mature/physically developed than most 16-18 year old real life girls are.

Being gay and being a pedo is a huge sign of mental illness

How can it be bad when they aren't real.

>Your fear of imprisonment and disgrace will keep you in line

I mean that's true and I realize this but gee that's sure negative way to put it.

>social construct
But user, the "mental health" spook is actually based on social construct, and anything that deviates from the norm and is unable to properly function without breaking the rules of society is seen as "illness", so much that this term has lost all of its meaning.
Mental health never existed, there are only those who can in fact appreciate imoutos and those who can't.

Whenever I try to fill a harem grid, half of the girls end up being emotionless type lolis.
What does it tell about me ?

I think there's a very real chance that you might like emotionless type lolis. Also, you're a faggot since you participate in those shitty threads.

>harem grid
That you are a slut.

>this term has lost all of its meaning

That's actually pretty true now that I think about it. Seems to me like the only people who should be described as mentally unhealthy are people who have mental issues which cause them to cause significant harm to themselves or other people INVOLUNTARILY but it just seems that anyone who's attracted to the wrong people or anyone who's a little sad or anyone gets angry every now and then is officially mentally ill.

>imoutos

Sorry, it's a terminal case of shit taste.

>Is this a bad sign for my mental health?
yes anime is bad for your health

Isn't it odd that these middle aged Japnese men only create 13-14 year old Imouto types for their novels and animes?

Don't worry user.

JC are the best

Truth is not negative. If anything it is neutral.

The fact of the matter is that you do not live in a world in which your logic and reason will allow you to bring harm to yourself.

You need only fear intense emotional strife or mental impairment which might cloud your judgement or prevent you from thinking logically.

Basically stay away from drugs and rely on your friends and family to comfort you if you're going through hard times.

ACtually is. Makes you depressed.

Hebephiles go away

Despite what normalfags and Jews will tell you, here's nothing wrong with being attracted to "underage" girls. If you're a pedo or a hebe you should embrace it, don't let people convince you you're bad.

Middle school children are the sexiest. Don't even believe the lies and pressure.

Only toddlercon shit is degenerate.

Posting in a pedo apologism thread.

Anyway if you're reading this OP, as long as it's just 2D it's fine.

Only JC1 though

3D is fine too if you're not stupid

You have nothing to worry about. It just means you have great taste and the soul of a pure onii-chan.

nothing wrong