Welp, time to fire up the gas chambers:

youtube.com/watch?v=7blcK5I51Z0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7blcK5I51Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every day we stray further from God's light. When will the horror end?

Is this the new Ministry video

I needed a time before posting...

Just burn this shit.

This shit is disgusting.

I could not watch the whole thing. Oh my word. It is so, so wrong.

>See video thumbnail
>Don't open it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW
So hard right?

It's all so tiresome where is WW3 already

JESUS CHRIST JUST STRIKE ME DEAD OR DEAF DUMB AND FUCKING BLIND ALREADY
FUCKING DO IT

ROLL DAT, THROW DAT BOI PUCCI

>Society has become so obsessed with pleasure and sex that it has collapsed

Hmm, so THIS is the power of sexual freedom and the internet?

>Every day we stray further from God's light. When will the horror end?
Why is it when the founding fathers wear tights and makeup then it is okay, but when a bunch of numale millennials, then it is satanic and anti-god? Does being weird piss off God? Does god hate people that are strange?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THO WHAT IF GOD IS A TRANNY

Out, baphomet worshiper. The material will never boast over the Spirit.

Canada was a mistake

Nope

jesus christ

I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel. And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.

The west is ready to collapse. I don't want to know what future generations will think of this one.

At least this shit is recognized as gay now. For 35-40 years a lot of this type stuff was done unironically.

West: youtube.com/watch?v=7blcK5I51Z0
East: youtube.com/watch?v=rRzxEiBLQCA

You think this shit'll help you get laid. You'll get a miserable blowjob from a deadened girl- at best.
t.formerLimousinedriver

Why are you'all mad? That shit was funny as hell! Was he even speaking english though? All I could understand was "gender rules are over". What a laughable faggot.

>picrelated

Can you conferm?

These guys think they're gonna propagandize the public so hard that we ignore 100,000 years of evolution and the visceral disgust we feel when we see a guy with a beard in a dress and fake eyelashes and instead find them attractive? Ha, good luck, it's not working for the fats, either.

And just like that I have cancer now. THANKS ALOT

Degenerate my kids up senpai

This.. this literally must be ironic? Or something?? Are the jews not even trying anymore??

youtube.com/watch?v=P8d42r3JlbU

Comments tell us we're fucked

The question has always been asked: how could the Nazis have done the things they did? How could ordinary men have marched millions to their deaths in ditches and camps?

Well, things are going to be even easier the second time.

>sees flag
>assumes it's cbc production
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

You're a gay stablishment shilling faggot. The fags pretending to be against this shit in Sup Forums are the same fags who actually push it.

Fuck off with your fake backstory and your faggot ass alpha /beta faggotry. Kill yourself.

I hope no one reads all this faggot shilling bullshit.

fuck canada

> gets my bat