twitter.com/LiftBigEatBig/status/939981125006618624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be a manlet
>get swole/shredded
>everyone still sees you as a manlet

This guy doesn't play

Oh hes a childless bugmonster

>anti-racist, ergo left
Really? Have you gone so far into right wing stereotypes that anyone who is against racism MUST be liberal?
And even if he is:
>look at this cherry picked example! btfo!
nice fallacy

This guy really isn't even that big.

I would annihilate him with wit and then court whichever women he came to the party with. I would later send her back because she too is a brainlet.

Literally the exception that makes the rule.

85 tier IQ I bet

But this one guy tho...
Reminds me of the Black best friend

Something that I learned as a prison guard, every group has it's alphas

You can't be pro-science and anti-racist

he has a nazi symbol on his shirt hes one of us

what's the best he got cucked?

Gee, he's almost my size, what a cute little fella.

>sunglasses, meme beard and tattoos
smdh tbqh familia

Nope. A good tug on hi beard and a smack around his ears will see him right.

why does he act like such a passive aggressive bugman?

Am I misinterpreting the quote at the bottom? "The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise" That would seem to go against a lot of lefty thought

KEK, he's a soyboy on steroids. Makes it funnier to see a man that looks like that be such a whiny nu-male bitch. I'd bully this fag into submissions wit words alone.

Come on m8, everyone, and I mean everyone who introduces themselves as an "anti-racist" is a fucking SJW. It's like the modern equivalent of calling yourself an anti-heretic

/thread

I would shoot him.

It's also a quote from Tacitus, I doubt this man knows jack shit about Ancient Rome, he probably embodies everything they stood against any way. Leave it to a bugman to post quotes out of context in lieu of actual insight

Hahahah hes so fucking pathetic how weak is this guy's torse? Fuck me the laws of gravity or nature don't apply to fake nord cuck here. Look at that faggot baby neck also jesus christ.

This. He's a not only a manlet but a brainlet as well. That being said I would merc him no problem. He should stay in Seattle where he belongs

Hate this soyboy meme cos I'm a vegan and feel like I'm getting lumped in with them now..

Does this nigger even have a leg day?

>appreciation for progressive thought
>(((human rights)))
>literally wearing an autistic antifa shirt in the top left picture (the one inside the cirlce)

He's a fucking red lad.

Nobody asked you if you were a vegan, you egotistical faggot.

You are Morgan, eat meat

Any man who has to show off just means hes insecure and knows nothing.
WOW IM SOOOO EDGY AS FUCK SHOT DA PISTOL
yeah so can my fucking 9 year old niece and she has bigger legs too

I'm assuming that the quote is supposed to be saying that to do something great you have to give up safety?
But coming from a lefty it sounds like they'd be saying that you should hold off on greatness in case it makes someone unsafe

Mrs. Morrison met Tyrone

Is that really the best you could find?

To be fair, he looks like the a black guy from an anime in real life.

Chinese Megashit Handjob

Don't forget History! where literally every famous person in history is somehow is a gay boyfucker

I guarantee that man has never experienced anything close to a "thought"
thank god he has learned to hone his body because his mind is nothing more than a platform upon which others can temporarily rest their beliefs
people like this have been "memeing" sing before the advent of the internet: his whole exstence is merely another iteration of inferior psyche manifest physically

tl;dr not impressed senpai

Yeah that is what is quote is supposed to mean, I honestly have no idea why he's posting it. Probably just sounded cool to him, most people who post single quotes like that are brainlets

He's not a typical SJW or run of the mill lefty, he's an actual unabashed communist.

They're even more degenerate and subversive than your typical lefty and will attempt to appeal to your very fundamental and basic human desires in order to convert you to their perverted idealogy, often times co-opting the very language used by libertarians and center-right politicians in the US and claiming to be the true defenders of such liberty,

It's when such extreme and dedicated leftist movements gain traction that the rise of a fascist state becomes not only likely, but absolutely necessary if a nation is to be preserved.

If so, that's even more batshit retarded than I thought. A communist quoting a man that embodies the spirit of Roman Republicanism - self responsibility, loyalty, civic duty, etc. How fucking bizarre

Does this look like a soyboy to you?

please direct this to /fit/, also niqqa needs to work legs more they're very disproportionate. Twice a week (at least) not twice a month

Have any of you babies ever actually been in a fight or know anyone who fights or has ever seen a fight before?

Why does 4tweens always seem to think because someone is bulky they must be a great fighter. No anons. With the exception of a few individuals, such as 1980s Mike Tyson, the best fighters often don't look like Mr. Universe. In fact, the best fighters always look athletic with a good core (IE, not bulging tit muscles) or they look like flabby slobs. Being in shape is a must for sure, experience is more important, but being a body builder does not make you a great fighter. Everyone I have ever seen (in real life, not UFC or TV shit) who could absolutely demolish people in a fight looked like a guy who used to be really athletic but has been pounding beer for 6 months straight. Never a rippling Adonis.

Pic related is a kit-car. It's aluminum panels you put around an old Volvo and it looks like you have a Ferrari. Looks fast doesn't it? Well it only has 140 horse power. Because it's not made to go fast. It's made to look a certain way.

Body builders work to achieve looks. That doesn't mean they are a good fighter. They can be both, but being a gymfag and being a fightfag are not synonymous.

OP is a fag, is what I'm saying, basically.

twitter.com/LiftBigEatBig

Here is that guys twitter if any of you want to talk shit to his face

>A man showing off his vagina bones
>not a soyboy

>here's my twitter btw teehee boys
you even act like a woman lol, no exercise will help that

>anti-racist
>"I don't like things that are bad."

>pizzagate symbols on his arm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!! I CAN'T UNSEE IT ANYMORE!!! AHHH!!!!!!

what did he mean by this? No really, what the fuck is this tweet supposed to mean? White people are exempt from Mazlow's hierarchy? Black people aren't?

>hack squatting

>Bald
>Snubnose rosco
>Tattoos
>Beard
>Jewelry
>Homo erotic shirt
>Expressing political opinions when no one asked
>B&W picture

Yeah, I bet this guy is thuper hardcore and not a total faggot....

Naw, guns in the car.
Did he only get big to be intimidating in a politcal argument?
Wtf? Lol

Sounds like his wife ran off with jamal

Lifters and strength athletes tend to skew conservative. I'm sure he'll do well mixing his political views with his marketing platform

>i'm not racist, i'm not racist, i'm not racist
this makes a lot of sense

Bet he doesn't know how to fight though

Yes, because he's only behind the back deadlifting 515 or 535 at 200+ lbs bw while juicing. Yet he seems to be uber confident about it, very troubling.

this is also a good point. Most athletic branding is pretty apolitical but the successful ones have a good "get your shit together" message for the most part. Combining strong masculinity with whining about victimhood seems like a really strange marketing tactic
>YOU WANNA GET SWOLE?
>WELL THAT'S PRETTY FUCKING ABLEIST OF YOU

>Pro Science
>Anti racist

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are right, statistically speaking niggers are dumber than whites, and gooks are smarter than all. But those statistics does not explain why that is (whether it is hereditary socially, or genetically).

Once you claim that science proves the latter, that biological determinism is the way to go about to explain IQ differences between races, for instance, you are nothing but a retard yourselves. You will find one or two publications from the 70s that has been widely falsified since, which claims that IQ is determined by DNA alone, and that this can be correlated to race.

So, yeah.

Grand Rapids. Oh really?... This fucktard is coming to my neck of the woods! Hold my beer...I feel a localized meme operations coming on!

>until you can prove exactly how genetics determine everything then there's no way to say genetics affect anything at all
no
youtube.com/channel/UC2w1CQqPli4w94-PCg2UvJQ

Obviously trying to explain differences in intelligence using genetics isn't going to be simple. It is most likely a polygenic trait that has a significant interaction with environmental factors.
But just pointing out differences and looking for causes will have you labelled racist, if you don't tow the party line. That is thoroughly anti science

> roids
> only does upper body

No he's still a soyboy.

Only nervous faggots lift weights.

>Anti racists
>Wears a Tshirt with a chief indian skull

Hmmm, really makes you think.

Just use your noggin nigger, it's not hard to imagine that intelligence is to a degree hereditary when it's pretty much undisputed that many learning disabilities are. That compounded with the knowledge that certain races are more susceptible to things like Tay Sachs disease and that races have distinct physological and phenotypical differences lends a lot of credence to the THEORY of biological determinism.

leftists think they're "allowed" to do anything if they hate themselves enough. They're only exempt from their rules about "cultural appropriation" if they explain it away
>no no you see I hate my people for genociding you beautiful natives, this shirt is fine

Of course in saying that there are several studies that have found some genes that impact intelligence like Marioni et al., (2014) "Molecular genetic contributions to socioeconomic status and intelligence."

Yeah, I agree, that's retarded. Sorry about new ID.

Also another Marioni paper from 2014 "Common genetic variants explain the majority of the correlation between height and intelligence: the generation Scotland study."

Manlets BTFO! when will they ever learn?

That knife.

>You are right, statistically speaking niggers are dumber than whites, and gooks are smarter than all. But those statistics does not explain why that is (whether it is hereditary socially, or genetically).
Oh gosh. If only there was an experiment to prove the fundamental difference between two human races...

This is a good image. It makes a simple point that may get people to actually think about what has changed in science recently.

What's he gonna do, pick me up and.put me back down several times in a row"

I once shot an Iraqi stronger than that guy.
Muscles don't stop 556 and they don't help you aim faster.

This.

He'd probably wreck my shit because I'm not much of a fighter, but I can think of 5 people off of the top of my head who I know in my personal life that would destroy this guy without breaking a sweat. Hand-to-hand combat is less about strength and more about technique and practice.

Another point, a lot of these so-called "manly men" who never shut up about how tough they are always conveniently seem to forget that guns and melee weapons are a thing. Congrats, you spend all of your free time in the gym. You're stronger than most people. Whoop-de-fuckin'-doo. If he got up in anyone's face in a threatening way, they'd still be in their legal right to shoot out his knees and claim self-defense.

Idk man, I mean good on him for working out. There's nothing wrong with weight lifting. But seriously, quit the whole faux tough guy routine. Nobody's buying it.

Absolutely, I addressed the issue of correlating race studies (mostly quantitative) with genetic determinism. This is being done here on Sup Forums, daily, and the ones doing it pretend to be champions of science.

twitter.com/LiftBigEatBig/status/939981125006618624

Kek he got bullied, no wonder he hates himself.

>childless divorced loser

Some "man"

If you really think that guy is big, then it is you who is the soyboy.

>twitter.com/LiftBigEatBig
He is probably gay.

that's a swastika, he's one of us

I agree on all of this, but how does this challenge my position exactly? Research on the exceptions, the deviations, is in no way transferable to the general population. There is no secret that some races has a higher degree of certain syndroms or diseases, for instance. But isolating IQ, as a variable, in the general, healthy population, between races, is methodologically a very different matter.

My point is just that there is no science to support the claims being made here on Sup Forums in terms of race and IQ. That doesn't mean that there is no correlation between race and IQ (it might very well be), but it hasn't been proven yet.

Poor guy, I use to follow his blog during my beginning days for Strongman. Never really said anything out of the ordinary, but would go into detail about weight lifting ideas and stuff.

f*ck if only nationalists tough g-

oh

>I'm gonna beat all the Nazi's to death

Actually, I would not. Judging by his pic I'd say we have about the same body composition. He might be a little taller but I don't shit my body up with tattoos so it evens out.

That guy is a shit heel. Fucking rubbish.

Constantly "flexing", wether literally or metaphorically (which this goon does both), is considered to be a degenerate modern nigger activity. kys.

When will they learn?

I live In Grand Rapids...fawkkk

>God made some men bigger and stronger than others but Mr. Colt made all men equal.

If this were Europe you would be correct OP. But it isn't and you're wrong.