Sup Forums Trump curse strikes again

When will these people learn?

I bet current year and 2 scoops have not had theirs yet because theirs will be the most damaging of all. What does Sup Forums think?

Bump

fuck she hit the wall huh?

SOMEBODY MAKE A LIST OF VICTIMS

this

Bump

We need a trump curse encyclopedia dramatica page to list all who got hit with it.

Probably kept her cell phone in her breast pocket a lot.

Damn, at this rate are there going to be any liberals left alive after eight years?

This is what happens when women don't give birth. Their bodies destroy themselves later in life. Self-rekt.

bitch should've kept her mouth shut.

Don't fuck with time travelers, they have already started the cogs of punishment against those who oppose them.

You know that actually doesn't seem far off from a realistic preposition. Their breasts produce milk and that milk is a life giving source of sustenance. Left with nowhere to go and still dwelling within the body, those cells could easily mutate and become cancerous. It's actually quite simple if you think about it. Cause and effect.

TALK SHIT. LOSE TITS.

underrated

Is it because jews are inbreds that their so stupid they think the holocaust was real? SAD!

no not the khazar milkers.

Isn't Jay-Z a black separist?
He had that song about niggas and how they should...
wait nevermind.

Just pulled this from a health site.
Drug use
Regular use of certain drugs, like opiates, marijuana, and cocaine, can trigger lactation without pregnancy.
>opiates
>weed
>cocaine
All things a hollywood actress would have ample access to and large quantities available to. Welp.

((((((((((DREYFUS)))))))))))))

That doesn't make any sense.

and nothing of value was lost...

what are you, retarded? oh - just a zitfaced leaf.

she was pregnant at the beginning of seinfeld, nearly got fired over it.

Don't have a list but I wanna make sure not to forget this whore.

>88
What did KEK mean by this?

It doesn't? Cancer cells are just renegade cells that are normally helpful, but since there is nothing to help with and left without a task to fulfill, their help becomes hurtful, destroying in the process of creating something else. Strip it down to it's basics and that's exactly what it is and is likely the major cause for breast cancer around the world. Undispensed titty milk. Crass, but likely true.

That doesnt work
I’ve tried laying my cellphone near me forever and never got cancer

Not that you know, also why would you do this?

bruh she hit the wall before seinfeld was over

Right here

> slams

There it is again. Why do they keep using this word? Do they not know ‘slamming’ something implies physical violence?

2 scoops

We need a know your meme page on the trump curse

This

When will liberals learn that they at the very least just have to ride this one out. Instead they remain defiant and are rewarded with Kek's curse. Fine by me really.

This could also explain why even men who develop gyno can get breast cancer as well, since the same kind of things that can trigger the development of fatty breast tissue in men are also what can cause titty milk to develop within the breast. This is all quite fascinating and is like a big meaty bone for my autism to chew on.
It was just speculation m8. But to be fair, unless you are as old as she is, you probably didn't have the first round of cell phones on you that possibly had more radiation involved than the modern ones. But again, still all speculation m8.

Is (((she)))?

They do. That's exactly why they are doing it. It's a psychological seed being planted. Since the news is reporting on someone "slamming Trump," the association of violence is there and left to stew in the listener. Lower iq people are going to have that seed sprout faster than others. It's deliberate while still attempting to provide plausible deniability.

witches were Jewish. Hooked nose.. think about it

>I've tried
>tried

Oi vey, the sufferink, it is a titty Shoah.

yes

yeah

also I wonder if liberals all have brain tumors from talking on cellphones for more than 10mins a day, it would explain a lot

would explain why there's so many retards these days

(((Dreyfuss)))

Another Kike bites the dust !
:D

It'd have to be a health issue with that twat, she comes from billionaire money even without her own riches.

the Eye is upon her

she looked good 10 years ago. women dont age so well.

Carrie Fischer
John Mayer
Louie C.K.
Chris Cornell
Kathy Griffin
Marilyn Manson
The NFL
Newest Special Olympics competitor Lindsay Vonn
Usher
CNN
Rosie O'Donell
Jennifer Lawrence
Richard Dreyfuss
Elaine from Seinfeld
George Takei
John McCain
Chelsea Handler
Ralphie May
Richard Branson
Aaron Rodgers

proof:

His name is a killing word.

That's an old one. There's been so many more examples since that it crossed the upload limit.

So were goblins.

John Podesta's secret son
David Brock
Scott Weiland
Neil Degrasse Tyson
Gary Shandling
Muhammad Ali
Fidel Castro
Dopey Prince
Harper Lee
Ronda Rousey
Connor Mcgregor
El Chapo
Cher
Meghan Kelly
Michelle McNamara
Steph Curry
Charlie Sheen
David Cameron
Lena Dunham
Kevin Spacy
Tom Petty

He is Don muad'dib

Year 1 / 8

Kek is real, you guys fucked up by summoning a frog demon, but hey, could be worse at least its not moloch and hillary

>13131
does this mean... if we yell his name at people, they die?

>fucked up
Why is that? All going pretty well IMO.

the frog demon is hella based

She's also rich as fuck and 80 years old.

But sure, add it to the wall.

it is going well i agree, i'd just rather worship jesus than pray to kek for my enemies' downfall...but shit its working so....go kek! in b4 kike on a stick

Checked

Checked and holy shit how hilarious if true

make each day a drama
at the end of each day Trump vanquishes his enemies

>beloved by Nazis
>beloved by Zionist jews
I really don't get any of this.

How do I open this on iPhone such that I can view it in full resolution? In page and a new tab the resolution is awful. That goes for any large image on Sup Forums.
I mostly browse on my phone because my laptop is broken and I dont wanna browse the chan on my work computer either

Trump curse incoming.

each morning he creates his enemies, and each evening destroys them. Vishnu confirmed

Trump will not win in 2020.

>(((dreyfus)))

>tfw you realize the Jews were the Nazis all along

Where's her weird cheek jowl things in that pic? Did she get them surgically removed?

kek is coming for her

gonna see if this works

But Stephen Colbert is a white supremacist himself. Notice how serious he looks now, with a slight glimmer of happiness in his eyes as he reveals his power level.

You might be able to save it locally, then view it through the Photos app.

>le epic trump curse xD
Fuck off the_donald stay in your shitty /ptg/ containment threads.

DONALD TRUMP

Jay-Z is a black supremacist, but he got cucked pretty hard by the jews the moment he said something slightly out of line.