OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Kids don't look nogged though.

pol always pushes this idea that white genes are recessive, but you clearly see here that the mom's facial structure is present

No way this guy is actually black. Maybe 1/3rd at best, his kids are nearly white.

True but I am fucking mutted up. I look like Brittany Ventini.

My wife’s children think diversity is our family’s strength

He's objectively more attractive than her desu

If Obama had a son.

The average poltard is a kissless virgin while this guy's has three wives and a son. Pol eternally btfo!

'Tis the Season and sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>56%

>us flag decides to give opinion
Think next time

>MY people are accpeting and kind, unlike you're disgusting slimy ILK, get out of my country!

we're reaching peak levels of irony here

No way his wife is actually a woman, either.

>We don't harbour hate
>like people of your ilk
nice hate filled statement drenched in fermented resentment

You know what to do boys. Those trees in the background sure could cast some strange shadows. I think i see the shadow of a Jewish man somewhere in the trees. People should point this out to him asap

This.... Sup Forums will call me a racemixing degenerate but my wife is Hispanic and I'm aryan as all fuck blue eyes blond hair I have three children with her. They are all white with blue fucking eyes and two of them are blond... call me whatever but my wife is also based as fuck and a dental hygienist we have also been together ten fucking years. White genes are not fucking recessive...

it depends on how white your wife actually is. if she were an indigenous central american your kids would likely not look like you.

also, why do you brag of being aryan and mixing at the same time? it is like saying race matters but it doesn't matter all in the same breath.

i think it is cool that a african born black man can move from africa, make lots of money and have a white wife and american children. really proves anyone can be american if they try hard enough.

I'm just making a point as far as genes go and my wife is dark as fuck tan with jet black hair and brown eyes. Also I'm not fucking bragging about shit just making a statement fuckwit... being aryan isn't an ideaology

tfw you live in a 56% country

no reason to be upset, i am very happy for your mixed marriage. but white genes are recessive though so you made a false statement

i don't know where the 56% number came form, america is truly 77% white if we count all hispanics as whites. and i think it's about time we did that.

Did you just cuck yourself from talking about race?? What the fuck is going in muh murca

Pretending to be educated.org

>three wives
KEK

Homosexual detected

>All soyboys and women liking the comment

Theyre cute desu

Technically he's right.
Adding white to his disgusting race has made his children better than him.

Of course, from a white perspective, it's quite the opposite.

Well, now I know he isn't the father, because he hasn't run off yet.

i'm much smarter than you my good man, but am happy for you

in a few decades it will not matter, we will be able to grow even nordics in laboratories, then descent will not matter one bit.

Sure you are kek

>60 iq is smarter than 50 iq
Color me surprised.

his "wife" has to be a mtf

When you combine dog shit and ice cream, it's not the dog shit that gets ruined.

This is the new face of america, and it's beautiful

No

well the girl on the left is a rhinoplasty away from being attractive, so I guess the parents get 0.8/3

>america is truly 77% white if we count all hispanics as whites. and i think it's about time we did that.

fuck off nigger

Another pretending to be educated.org both of you enjoy your beta existence and recessive genes...

You're betting on 9's Mr. John Baccarat

That statement is blatant evidence of ignorance.

Thanks Harold

but i am smarter than you, you made an easily falsifiable claim on here

what is wrong with hispanics being able to be white? i for one think it would speed up assimilation.

hispanics if you think of it are the new anglos, journeymen from a different land to come help and build up america

And this is why race-mixers and mongrels are probably the biggest enemy, after jews themselves. People who literally only exist because of this jewish system of control we have are the ones who will fight the hardest in favor of multiculturalism and further BLANDA-UPPing. I speculate that many have a massive chip on their shoulder, with feelings of "if I can't have a solid identity, then no one else should either"

so basically, gas all mongrels tbhfam

>if we count all hispanics as whites. and i think it's about time we did that.
>we should count non-whites as white
even low IQ spics in Mexico aren't this level of stupid

56% family.

ok but why is this mixed family stronger than it would be if it was not mixed? I'm not even judging it, I'm just asking what exactly is strength about diversity

The guy also doesn't really look like muh different culture he looks like a tanned Mormon

what do you mean "people of your ilk"?

This. Assimilation is our strength, not diversity.

Your Jewish education is showing...

You sound quintessentially American. Why don't you kys?
That's kill yourself, if you're actually 50-60 IQ.

in texas, many hispanics are already counted as white. contrast this to california, which counts them as "other race".

allowing hispanics into the white fold increases their assimilation and conservatism. if you are worried about european DNA, fear not, in a few decades it will preserved in the laboratory.

The resemblance is uncanny

i'm not jewish, but i'm very glad you confused me for a jew, the jewish IQ is average 115, much higher than yours, which is capoid level

>speed up assimilation
You have no idea how assimilation works.
You force assimilation or thay have to go back

I bet you watch CNN and get most of your false intellectualism from google

At least he stuck around unlike so many other black fathers.

She means "white people"

Kek

They completely missed his point.

Different cultures DO NOT MIX. Period.

They, of course, repeat "diversity is our strength" like the mindless cultists they are.

Not true. I'm mixed and went full 1488 because I have a firsthand experience of how stupid it is. Obviously most just become cultural niggers though so a few white-identifying mutts won't offset anything.

I said Jewish education not iq... are you illiterate?

Did she cheat on him? The girl in the middle doesn't look mixed at all

What admixture and what percentages?

>I'm not a biggot
>Your beliefs bother me so much that I think you need to move to another country
not really fighting the stereotype of niggers using words they don't understand, is he?

Why are Iowa politicians so based?

N O G G E D

That doesn’t look like a woman.

america has never forced assimilation, europeans kept parts of their culture while adding to the whole. hispanics will do the same.

i know what you said, and the jewish form of education is what led to their great intellect. please keep calling me a jew, i am very flattered by it unfortunately i am fully english descended. probably have roots on this continent much longer than yours i know that.

>america has never forced assimilation

It's more important to have Sup Forums cred than not be a cuck now apparently.

>allowing hispanics into the white fold increases their assimilation and conservatism.
No it doesnt you liar.

Your autism is astounding and presumptuous kek like I said enjoy your beta existence and false since of intellectual worth

I'm not 100% positive because I haven't had a DNA test. My father is a black Jamaican so he's likely 80-90% African with some Spanish sprinkled in. My mother is European with a mixture of German / Russian and Scottish / English.

Because that's bullshit, there's hundreds of genes that control skin colour.

KYS
>THE TRIBELESS WILL PERISH IN THE COMING STORM

Well, I do appreciate your support, my mulatto friend. Although you'll still probably have to go back and make jamaica great again tbqh

>inb4 civic nationalism
Honestly African immigrants that aren't muslim do very well in America. Granted, we only really take the ones with education and all that. Still, maybe I'm a cuck civic nationalist. If we're going to take shitskins lets at least take the useful and productive ones.

If she has good genes e.g. beautiful and healthy who cares if she's white.

OOOH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

BASED MUTTS
>kill all white people

Checked, Heil Hitler

>never forced
My family bible, printed in German, disagrees

Fuck Hungary

When will it end?

U ams dum boy

the only argument you could make is forcing people to learn english before WW2. but really immigrants formed their own neighborhoods, passed along their own customs which became part of the american fabric. do you really think our cultural today is pure WASP culture from the founders? get real kid.

it actually does. texas and new mexico serve as the best examples. their hispanics identify as white more often than not, and they also identify as the most american.

i agree with you user, you are probably the brightest on the thread. it is good for america to bring in people of worth, that black man above has generated more than many of the whites on here. and his american children will benefit from it far more than any child he would've had in africa.

GEG

good un hahaha

Fuck off nigger

Poor kid. He didn't choose his parents. He'd have to go on the otherside of the wall aroudn our future ethnostate still.

Based Steve King

Nb4 “proof?”