Are people who are 90% white more attractive than people who are 100% white? Not even meming here

Are people who are 90% white more attractive than people who are 100% white? Not even meming here

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/david-gandy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Explain. I think most people would rather have lightly tanned skin than pasty skin

I agree it looks natural.

Lies. I want to leave a bruise by shaking a girl's hand.

No

Yeah. I'm white with blond hair and blue eyes. When i have a slight tan, the bitches likey.

>t. Amerimutt who wants to feel good about his mexican and african admixtures

Just know. Grew up near northern Italy would know

No. 100% god tier aryans, of the non inbred aristocratic european variety are the most objectively attractive people.

everyone else has to hope their soup doesn't turn out too bad

I'd like to bend her over, take off her panties, spread her pussy lips, and sniff her pussy and asshole. Who is with me?

The non-white bit can make them seem a bit more exotic, but that doesn't necessarily translate into more attractive.

Okay maybe for an Amerimutt but no they look like shit in the snow.

enjoy your mutt princess, jealousfag. kek

are you jewish or what?

Only whites are human. Of them, blond hair and blue eyes are the most attractive features. You filthy fucking mutt.

Shutup fag

Blonde hair is feminine.

> I think most people would rather have lightly tanned skin
fuck off mr.56%, find validation for your nigger skin somewhere else please

Aging

>This is what nordics think

Face it, women like white guys with darker features like hair and a lil tan. Where do you think the phrase came from "Tall, dark, and handsome" came from?

no fuck off. You're describing a spic, and we don't need anymore spics.

Pale skin looks the best, the fact you don't like it is a sign you are a mutt

lol why are you bein so vulgar bro? I'm just giving you guys a simple question about swarthy Chads and you lil pasty twinks are freaking out. Sad.

No, that is just an Italian, stupid.

No.

An ugly bad spic would be someone that's way less than 90% white. Why don't you take a chill pill bro

most would disagree, lightly tanned white golden skin is the best skin

I'll go pure Aryan, thanks

What you're seeing is probably natural selection
Attractive whites wouldn't breed with unattractive non-whites when they could be breeding with attractive whites or non-whites

Blonde women don't do it for me. I like golden Italian women or castizo women instead. Never got the Taylor Swift meme.

Yeah this is what they mean by tall dark and handsome. Sean Connery was considered the hottest man alive in the 50s and 60s. He is Scottish with all of his ancestry coming from the British isles

She is ugly.. Find a girl that doesn't have to cake on 10lbs of makeup

>fake dyed hair
>pure Aryan

Not really. I find that white mongrels in the 80 to 90% range have a period of time between their late teens to early 30's where they are absolutely quality but then go down hill physically (and mentally) after that point. And at that only when they are mixed Arab, Persian or Latin American.

Actually white people tend to age more gracefully once they haven't had a degenerate youth. Pic related is 57 years old and would absolutely get it.

Russian women are honestly the hottest/cutest. I don't care if you disagree, they're perfect.

meh

Dark is in reference to the dark triad personality traits and an aura of mystery

meh

No, definitely not

Yes.

Latinas > other women.

She is not 100% pure white
Only Castizas. I LOVE CASTIZAS

They aren't?

100 percent white girls are scientifically the most attractive humans

Yeah its pretty funny how some people can't accept that white men with darker features are still as European as blonde haired Nordic.

You'd often see on the " Mediterranean's are superior" threads with David Gandy as the OP image. When in reality the chap is basically pure English, he had his genetic tests done as part of an ancestry show on tv and he was 96% English and 4% Scottish.

There are far fewer aesthetically attractive men with blonde hair and blue eyes than there are dark haired men with blue/other light coloured eyes.

>Scientifically

That's the point user

it's ok to be mutt, but come on

MUUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*cough cough cough
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

that's cause there for barely any blonde or red headed men, retard

Most redheads are fugly in real life

Fuck off virgin nigger.

Yeah like Richard spencer's wife.. Man face, but the biggest mommy milkers you ever seen

Yep. Natural blondes look like they don't have eyebrows. The only good blondes you see are caked in makeup or had their eyebrows dyed darker or aren't even blonde to begin with. The reason why Pol thinks pure whites are the best is because it's largely virgins in here and they've never seen attractive women without makeup.

super white and pale people look sick. orange/golden is the best color

>96% English

post link I dont beleive you since english isnt even its own race

She’s Georgian cyrptojew, not Russian. And she looks like a gypsy tranny

skin tone really has very little to do with attractiveness. It's all the other features that tend to go with it.

Whatever makes you feel better about your shitskin, amerimutt.

Where are the aussies when you need them!!
Put the burger in his place!!!

>hey guys don't you think mongrels are more attractive than pure whites??
>t. mongrel

You've misinterpreted what I've said. Simply put, the average dark haired man is rated more attractively than the average fair haired man.

Maybe in America its different but in Europe people with fair hair aren't some tiny minuscule group. So with a sample size that large, it shouldn't be hard to find equal amounts of attractive people.

So while attractive men with blonde hair and blue eyes are likely to be rated as more attractive than an attractive dark haired men, its less likely that you will be considered particularly attractive at all if you have blonde hair on average.

>this coming from the new muslim capitol of the world

Good joke Mohammad.

maybe Op is on to something , since 9/10 celebrities including brad pitt and tom welling have native american ancestors

You posted that in another thread a few moments ago. Get lost.

>Germany is over 90% white
>Murrica is barely over 50% white anymore
>Amerimutts are so delusional about their demographics that they think they are better off than us

Its actually really easy to be able to find out what region of Europe someone is from by their genetics. In some cases you can even find out what region of a particular country they came from.

Anyway there is no link to the show that I can find. So I can't help you out there but here is what the man himself says

>People are always surprised when I speak. They can’t believe I am a born-and-bred Essex boy… Everyone asks me if there is Mediterranean in my blood — but my mum’s ancestors are Scottish and my dad is from East London.

ethnicelebs.com/david-gandy

That guy's face is very punchable

that's cause blonde hair is seen as a feminine feature

Only almost white hair 'blondes' look like that.

Now that is just retarded. Unless you are speaking about braindead women who let Jew media tell them what to think.

Hair colour is (or at least used to be) genderless. Don't get how someone having blonde hair could be considered feminine.

Nah. If I got in a fight with him, I'd avoid punching him in the face. Wouldn't like to ruin the guys career by attacking the one prized asset he has.

Your perspective is influenced by the things you consume. Not just with your mouth. With your eyes. Your ears. Your mind.

you guys are jealous of the golden chads

The real question is "are people who are 90% white 90% more attractive than people who are 0% white?'

Yep. The trace amounts of black and hispanic ancestry in Americans for example is what makes us more attractive than Europeans.

No. That why they look hotter when Bleached

FUCK NO

Alba looks better with dark hair and dark eyes. DON'T LIE TO ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NIGGEWR MUTT ROYALTY
AHAHAHAHAHA

my waifu keeps it 100

Dude, that creature looks disgusting. Alba as she is looks way hotter.

>sleeps with baseball nigger
>gets herpes
Um no sweetie

There are attractive people from all races. Except Abos.

Slight tan is more attractive on a man than pure light skin.
>washed out green eyes
Deep blue is not the whitest you can get, but it is the most beautiful. Grey is the "white" eye color since nothing but a 99% white can have it.
>that's cause blonde hair is a feminine feature
This. White men who are "darker" tend to be more primal and savage than their effeminate counter parts.
I don't know what it is, but consider that the earliest Europeans were dark skinned dark haired blue eyed men.