R/a/dio monthly special

Good afternoon/evening friends,
I've got some chill tunes lined up, come listen to them with us and let's take it easy, shall we?

You can come listen at r-a-d.io

We're trialling a monthly thread idea, so as to try and keep our Sup Forums presence alive but with minimal intrusion on the board

No way fag

takin' /r/s?

More like takin' L's.

Yeah, but in my usual way - no guarantee I'll play them right away/in order/at all if they don't fit

Aww yeah.

Hey Egg glad to have you back

/r/ Yume no Tsuzuki

Hope this goes well on Sup Forums

>announcing reports
You know that's bannable right, newfriend

Oh, go ahead and report it. Only makes the thread die faster.

Sweet, an Eggmun stream. It's been ages since I last was on time for one.

Relish it because this will probably be the last one for another ages.

monthly is the current idea at least

Is that monthly you, monthly thread, or both?
/r/ SamFlam ED 1, also

FUCK YEAH EGGMUN IS BACK.

Play some Mouse on the Keys!

monthly thread, the dj for the thread will rotate
as for my streams, i'm planning on getting back to a weekly schedule for that

/r/ Speed To Masatsu. Thanks.

It's good to see you again Egg.

Hopefully mods will allow these monthly threads and they'll get a bit more lively with time. We can always just chill at meguca as usual, but it's good to remind Sup Forums of r/a/dio existence every once in a while.
Time to get comfy.

>/r/ Mouse on the Keys.
>Literally next song Eggmun delivers
>Song following is more great Japanese instrumental jazz that I now have to look up
Only way this could get better is if there's more MotK from their new album down the line.

/r/ Ghost hound OP

/r/ Any song from Suga Shikao

Hey egg I haven't gotten to be in one of these threads for awhile so I wanted to say its nice to see you streaming again man.

Cl/a/ssy Tuesdays are the best

/r/ any tokyo active neets album

It's been years since the last time I was in one of these.
Do you guys still do fridays? I remember a mod stopped them at some point

Theres a stream schedule on the radio website, and some streams have threads but, usually, not here

Yeah, they never stopped. We've been hopping around different imageboards since then, but we come back to Sup Forums for special events + now this monthly thing

Fridays are a complete mess nowadays.

Hey! ed is doing his best! It's only every now and then that he falls asleep

Neat, hope the thread doesn't get deleted.
/r/ hidamari x365 ed

/r/ Gensou Drive. Kept requesting it over New Year's but it was never played.

I love this song. I haven't heard it in ages

This is familiar, wasn't there a similar one in a VN?

/r/ servante de feu
also thanks for the stream man, glad to see you back

Ohio, Eggy.

Heya Jake, I'm just about to pass the stream on, unfortunately. Good to see you though!

Hakase! I haven't seen you in a while

That's alright. Just glad to see you pop in, and thanks for the stream.

Is bacon next?

>This thread
Shh, mod is sleeping.
Let's chill away with the dread and anxiety of being outlaws.

Hello to you, too. Yeah, I lurk a lot more now. But I'm always around.

/r/ Kilim suicide

hi

Eggmun decided that i have to stream

i just wanted to play Digimon......

requests are open

dont be mean

/r/you not spering out like a fucking faggot ad memeing after a comfy stream

>Going from Eggmun to Kilim
What a nosedive the stream took.

*sperging

hey fucker this isnt nye also
>dont be mean

I like digimon. Which one?

next world order just came out on PS4, its like a super duper upgrade to the original digimon world and ive been fucking dying to play it for so long

and now i cant

Are you talking about the new one? Is it good? Never played any of the Digimon games and was considering getting it

>hey fucker this isnt nye

You do it every time you stream with the meguca post you flaming faggot

Can you really not play it and stream? I don't know how much focus streaming takes up so sorry if that's a stupid question.

/r/ Catch me if you can! - From the Kekkai Sensen OST

Fuck you kilim

His saturday streams are great, you nonce. Chill vg is kilim's staple

/r/ secret sister complex

Next Order is a poor man's Re:Digitize. At least original japanese version had a ridiculously small and bad roster and was easy as hell, pretty much impossible to lose. I hope they at least fixed the difficulty for the global release.

>no memes
he says

i would love to tell you how it is but i cant

however i can recommend cyber sleuth 100%, it feels like "adult pokemon" in the sense that they know all you want to do is catch all digimon and grind like an autist, so they make it super easy

nah, i dont have a playlist setup because i found out i was DJ'ing like 10 minutes ago thanks eggmun haha

maybe when im done

is it really not that good? i was so hyped for this game for MONTHS

at least the OST is incredible, dont tell me that's garbage as well

/r/ metamorphosis jazz band, anything by them is fine
Thanks for the stream eggmun+kilim. What's the cause of the monthly special? Or is it just something for us to look forward to?

What happened to Eggmun?

/r/ Magic World

He ded

Thanks for the rec, I'll keep a look out for Cyber Sleuth

At least you get to stream for a bunch of ungrateful anons instead. Also I feel like the Shin Megami Tensei games are also good "adult pokemon" games. That's usually how I sell them to people actually. Its like pokemon with demons.

The only real big problem with the game is that it is insultingly easy. The hard more barely helps at all. That can be fixed pretty easily, but I don't know if Bamco did it or plan to. Also, I hope you like humanoid digimons and knights, because I swear they make up for 2/3s of the obtainable digimon in the game.

The OST is great though, I wouldn't worry about that.

>Checking the new fakku dump batch
>This song now
Oh yes, I'm really feeling the hype now.

I was listening to soft jazz!
M-MASAKA?

honestly we wanted to see if the mods would be okay with it or at the very least let it go unnoticed if it was very spaced out

we want to have some minor presence on Sup Forums no matter how minor it may be but at the same time we don't want to piss everyone off, so the staff came up with this monthly idea; hope it works!

my only problem with the SMT series is the art style, i love everything else about it but goddamn the art style does not sit well with me

well ill start on hard then thanks for the headsup, hopefully it was balanced for the western port but i wouldnt hold my breath

>my only problem with the SMT series is the art style, i love everything else about it but goddamn the art style does not sit well with me
Kilim you're such a fucking faggot

come on dude

what the fuck is this

how relate-able is this douchebag and how the fuck do i self insert as him in my quest to save New Tokyoâ„¢

hes wearing

A ONE PIECE

Oh god, I fucking love Yoko Shimomura so fucking much god fuck.

Are those soudns from your stream?

wopps forgot image haha

I don't really care much about art style so it doesn't bother me a ton. Its nice when the art is great but I've never had a game be too ugly to play before. I'll play a game that looks like wet dog shit as long as the game play is good.

Can you imagine?

I'll forgive you this one just because i find Nanashi design horrible, but you're still a faggot

I got really confused by that xiv sound since im playing myself

oh right do i play as a boy or a girl

i mean i normally pick girl but ill pick boy IF there are cutes in the game that want my dick and it will feel weird if i dont have one

pls reply

I thought these threads were a no-no.

I mean, I'm glad they're back, but what's the occasion?

r/ piano man

Ah. That's cool.

More things to look forwards to every month then.

You guys got a schedule going or what? Like, every first day of the month or something?

r/ Undertale Jazz

Nanashi definitely had a mediocre design but a lot of the new designs for the demons were really cool. I really like the Dagda, Odin, and Maitreya designs.

If we are posting vidya music too
/r/ Mass destruction

um that;s not Sup Forums, related...

i assume the end of every month? we haven't realy worked the kinks out honestly, we'll probably have DJ rotations to i guess

there's a schedule now on the site for regular streams though which also have their own thread but not on 4/a/

wat

we arent

this is from anime

Most of the shit you played isn't

/r/ing some groovy shit from Gravity Rush 2. I spent all my vidya money last month on RE7 and Yakuza 0 So I missed out on it

Super Mario World is an anime?
I've been playing it wrong this whole time...

Mario is my favorite anime

Which waifu is the best though? Peach, Rosalina, Daisy, or Birdo?

IM SORRY I ONLY REALLY HAVE A BUNCH OF VIDYA OSTS BUT I TRY TO FIT IN

this so fucking much man it hurts

GR2, RE7, Digimon, Yakuza 0 all came out within like 1 week of eachother

what the fuck dude

Play some nier tunes, my man

>IM SORRY I ONLY REALLY HAVE A BUNCH OF VIDYA OSTS BUT I TRY TO FIT IN

Then don't deny non/a/ request you faggot

Rosalina

/r/ May'n - Lion

You guys don't all have access to the same song database? I always thought it was some shared cloud thing