>go to subway station
>blow bomb up to spread peace and love
>fail to kill anyone
>fail to kill myself even though it was suicide bomb attempt
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6RNaYwNEuw?t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how did he not die from blowing himself up?

Because he's fucking stupid. He couldn't even get that right

muslims are immortal.

reminder, his accomplice, known islamist antwan kumiya is still on the run.

He is a disgrace to ISIS!!
Failure is unacceptable!!!

Does he risk life sentence now or just a lifetime of gibs at the local prison?

Wrong. It was the same shooter that got away with the most recent mass shooting in Texas.
youtu.be/r6RNaYwNEuw?t=9s

Pic related: statement by the family

if he gets federal he may get the death penalty

>>middle eastern man
He's from Bangladesh, retard

If he gets indicted on terrorism charges he could be declared an enemy combatant and sent to a military prison. Probably 20 years in prison at a minimum.

What a dumb 3rd world savage that muslim is.
He didnt even kill one jew

Who gives a fuck, he's brown.

Ugh. Fucking sand niggers

Aw shucks Muhammad, you made a big woopsie.

blow them up

They are not sending their best.

Their statement reads like it was written by a retard

DAS RITE

>(((Albert Fox Cahn)))
Imagine etc.

MUSLIMS OUT NOW

>be god
>has had enough with Muslims blowing themselfs up in his name
>i mean really the guy is probably pulling his godly hair out each time some faggot reaches heaven gets and says "but i akbar myself for you"
>as saint peter yells at him, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK GODS WANTS YOU TO HARM YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN HIS NAME YOU NUT RETARD !
>be god has to intervine atleast once... even if he says he wont anymore
>he knows he'll do it on christmass, even if he wasn't born on the 25 dec, atleast they are celebrating him, he knows it's yule but its ok

The curse of Jihadis the world over....premature detonation!

Homemade bomb

The family shpuld be deported as well. They allowed this, and it needs to be set as precedent that mud people won't be tolerated if they go against American citizens or harbor individuals that do.

as a paramedic i would mangle that dude,this the vein?shit,quit movin u just made me rip your radial vein...lemme try carotid,dont move.....aw shit man u moved again i ripped your carotid in half...................have a smoke.............yeah this guy needs ems but uncooperative......might still have explosives.........get bomb squad to close his arteries.........bleeds out 2 mins later..........soooory bout that

Protected by allah (PBUH)

post yfw he tries to kill himself in prison and fails at that too

yeah anchor terrorism law.very good idea.
goes one,goes all.

How nice of all of our enemies to go out of their way to color their skins brown and to join the same religion.
This makes them very easy to spot but for some reason they still do it.
I wonder if we could use that to our advantage somehow...
Eh fuck it, i'll just keep watching more niggerball.

Is it just me or is this a really stupid and useless statement?

some shit medic you are, everyone I work with would keep that kiddie shit to themselves and behave professionally

It's just you.
No one else who read that had any issue with it at all. You're the only one.

Then why not deport white families whenever there's a mass shooter? Right wing, white terrorists make up the majority of terror attacks every year in the USA but it goes unreported by the bias media.

>(((Cahn)))
>legal director of CAIR, a group that defends terrorists and hates Jews

What a giant cuck.

theyre more upset about police interupin their day than the fact their family memeber allegedly blew himself up

You mean Samyal Hydein

I hope this gets some movement on eliminating chain migration. Just like the last one shed light on the visa lottery.

HO LEE SHIT

There's a third accomplice still on the loose apparently named Samir Al-Hayid

CARE=/=CAIR
But Jews support CAIR too, Muslims are just a weapon the kikes use against Whites/Christians

how the fuck has no one posted this yet?

>middle eastern man
>Bengali (India)
Just buy a Terrestrial globe this Christmas.

>He's not a real Muslim
So I can wrap him in a pig skin
>That's racist

When will the he's not a real Muslim meme die

>CARE=/=CAIR
I think MSM fucked up.

More like he's so fucking inbred he cant understand basic wiring

YOU
AIN'T
NO
REAL
MUSLIM
BRUV

I hope they get a nice big fat hospital bill.

Gas kike's

>TFW, you fuck up a bombing so badly that all the terrorist cells are too embarrassed to claim responsibility

white men are so hateful and dangerous, we need to stop them.

Look at his Klansman beard and his wide white supremacist nostrils. You know he just loves oppressing people of color.

man anthony weiner got old

Underrated.

Jews and muslims working together against whitey. Who'd a thunk?

Oh boy alive ha! Well I prefer islamist dead all of them but I am glad this one lived because i know he will be given ghe full treatmant if not now soon enough when human rights idiots forget about him the mighty USA will make him wish he died on a daily basis! Also might I suggest a Vlad style pike, but only for the grand end first some nice water boardi g, nails to the nails and teeth and so on.

Carotid is not a vein. You probably mean jugular. And paramedics do not get to touch carotids.
2/10 larp, but made me reply.

death penalty for this man when?

Google says he works for CAIR, the press release messed up.

>Jews support CAIR too,

Supporting a group that wants to genocide you is the very definition of cucked.

He was a PhD doctor from syria duh!

Arrest those terrorists too

They should make a white ethno state and deport us all there I agree.

not him but we do touch carotids in US. That will probably change eventually but as of now we can.

This guy is the definition of epic fail. He should kill himself, but clearly he doesn't know how to do even that.

Feds were aware and swapped his explosives with firecrackers. They watched it all go down, laughing their assess off.

when its a federal crime, your entire social circle gets assraped

>sucker punches the guy while he is getting to his feet
MMA is fucking degenerate savagery.

lol he looks just like Lauren Southern’s boyfriend

Aww did he remind you of your wife's lover?

Digging through a old Hard Drive found this from 2001

le 138 IQ face

Kop tek
Maybe the dems were right. Muslims are too inbred and stupid to be dangerous except for accidentally.

Found this what did she know

It's called contact sports faggot. The black dude had many options to get out of that jam. He chooses to have no guard getting up on his feet while his opponent was closing in. He deserved it.

Who knows, our justice system has gone full retard. He SHOULD be dragged to a black site, beaten until he tells us about all his jihadist buddies, then executed.

You're a fucking faggot. I respect your trade but this is a onxe in a lifetime opportunity.

this is seen by Sup Forums as some pure aryan viking defending his life with justified violence.
but it was more likely a meth head bogan out at 3am picking fights with drunks leaving clubs.

>White guys walk away while cops arrest black

B...but All lives matter

If you are ever dwelling on a mistake you've made, think about this man. That's the face of a man who fucked up so badly he's about to spend decades, probably the rest of his life, in Supermax. & He has nothing to show for it. At very least you must be able to take solace in the fact that you haven't condemned yourself to a life of such extreme solitude and mental depravity that your entire existence has become literal hell on Earth.

He knocked out your buddies and you're salty.

racist bomb

The word you're looking for is "infinite"

As in, infinitely stupid

Te family should hang too.

Exactly

roll

How is that a sucker punch, he could see it coming from a mile away, why would he pull himself up with two hands leaving his face exposed RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

The first thing that would happen if he was in my custody, I would shave this monkey bald with no beard and tattoo a big crescent moon on his forehead.

Then chop his balls off in case he ever got out.

But he would likely die in prison before the first year was over.

Kebab couldn't even remove himself properly. Sad.

at least he will have to dodge nigger cocks for the rest of his life.
in australia he would probably be spending a few months in one of the 5 star hotels they call prisons here, and he would probably be out on the streets in time to attempt the same attack on christmas next year.

>the absolute state of muslims

this Back Alley Tunisian Knife Fighter cant keep getting away with it

How many Arabs are mulattoes?

has that angle ever been entertained as to why the Arab world collapsed?

Bomb was virtue signalling

Are they virtue signalling? Seriously? This will probably work on liberals is the sad part.

kek what a dumb fuck

Allah ackbar!
Oh shit, help white people!

I'd rather fight off a horde of nigger dick every day of my life than be denied the opportunity to ever see another person's face ever again. Rape in US prisons is grossly exaggerated, but desu getting raped is less fucked up than the level of mind fuck that goes on in Supermax.

A Christmas miracle for the ages

?