Dragon Ball Super

Will he get his revenge?

No, he's gonna by killed by Vegeta

REMINDER

Honestly, the shitposting in these threads is more funny than it is stupid.

>implying Vegeta will ever get to kill anything except his own henchmen

4-0 when?

The feeling yamcha is the 2nd canonical MC of the franchise.

Literally who?

Right after he becomes Silver Frost.

Lol at idiots still claiming GT is not canon despite Bra being born next episode

U6 Frieza

Leave the multiverse tournament to me.

No but he'll learn the importance of fighting and why cheating is wrong. His whole character arc in the tournament will be trying to live up to the public image he's created for himself.

He'll probably be pardoned for his crimes in the anime to line up with the manga version too.

he'll get a qt saiyan waifu.

Bra was from Z, not GT

On Vegeta or Hit?
Either way, never.

>another retard who doesn't know Bra is from EoZ

I hope Frost gets a similar transformation.

Ready for Super 17 to be canon?

Instead of just a different color? Yes please.

>18xKrilin team attacks

I don't think my heart would handle it

Frost could beat SSB Vegeta if achieves his ultimate evolution like Frieza but learns to master it.

18 throws Krillin while he holds a Destructo Disk in each hand

Saiyans look much better with tails. It's not much but helps distinguish them from the humans.

Bulma would have chopped that shit off pronto given how horrified she was after seeing Gohan's tail, followed by Bulma, Krillin, and Roshi convincing Chichi to do the same with Goten.

Bra was in GT retards. Pan was the one in Z

>it will be in shape of a heart
This will happen

Yamcha blessed

Bra is canon and she appeared at the end of Z. This is a fact fuck off.

>mfw no 2nd chapter of that Isekai Yamcha mango.

>Bulma would have chopped that shit off pronto given how horrified she was after seeing Gohan's tail, followed by Bulma, Krillin, and Roshi convincing Chichi to do the same with Goten.

Thought the same shit as a kid. Do DBfags need every fucking explanation in the anime/manga?

Will come out this year. Exact date is still unknown.

who has that image that describes the differences between the Super manga and anime adaptation?

>he gets a new form called Overclocked 17

Surely you haven't forgotten about me and my Ningen Zero Keikaku, Sup Forums?

>17 gets a big ass radiator and fan hanging from his back

The manga version ended with Piccolo commenting he'd probably become more like Frieza, and the anime has mentioned he's on the run now. Any mangafags who think he's not going to degenerate into a real Frieza 2 are idiots.

I doubt it seeing as the manga version doesn't have a public image

She was at the tournament cheering for Pan, dumbass

Thanks a lot user.

In cons of the manga you can take out n2 because toyo had nothing to do with the original manga and n3 because it has been debunked in the latest chapter

better frost than the serie

I didn't make this chart user.

Just because he cheated doesn't mean he's forever on the path of being an irredeemable villain.

Dragon Ball always has former villains becoming allies so to make Frost a Frieza clone right down to the character would be stupidly redundant especially after Resurrection F. All he really did was cheat because he saw the tournament as a waste of team and willingly fought against Vegeta fairly.

He should be paired with Fem Broly is she is really Cabbas sister.

Even if they stick with him being a space pirate in the anime, he could still redeem himself. Look at Buu and Vegeta

I'm pretty sure that pic is from Bra being excited for his dad punching some nameless asshole

For real?
I mean, I could swear the chapter said January 2017.

kys

I like Goten's hairstyle for obvious reasons

Huh, I never noticed Gine's hairstyle is like that until now.

WE HENO-HENO KAPPA AGAIN!!!

Why is Krillin so great?

I wonder if this is on purpose, probably just a coincidence though

Manganons didn't yet until April or May

>marron grows a nose

Why did Marron look less autistic in Z than she does in Super?

Toei thinks she's still a baby

So how cute is she going to be when she grows up? She looks like fucking Oolong there. She's also never going to be able to date, she's the offspring of two very powerful beings and will break boys in half with a simple shove. Thank god she's rich as fuck and lives on an island away from regular people.

Because ningen logic

What an ugly fucking kid. Can't wait until she grows up.

Marron was one of the few things GT did right

>offspring of two very powerful beings
Doesn't 18's power come from being an Android though? I'd have thought that that's not inheritable.

WHEN

>Grows nose

never, paco

18 was also biologically modified, hence cell was able to get a powerup from her

and sclerae

According to Toriyama, she and 17 can grow stronger via training like any other human, so it's safe to assume their power was just "unlocked" by becoming androids, not purely because of being androids. Like Guru unlocking their potential. Except it was Gero.
The whole unlimited energy thing is an android-only thing though yeah.

Did anyone else's mom or family members have that terrible asymmetrical GT Bulma haircut in the 90s? It's accurate for the time period.

18 is not an android, moron

EoZ Marron looks cute

>17 and Vegeta's respective numbers.

Holy fucking shit, where did you get that VHS shot from?

Needs more piss-yellow subtitles

From what is that

17 and 18 were basically fitted with nanomachines that cause their bodies to perpetually produce a syntheticl ki

Theoretically, if they can self replicate, Marron could have been born with some herself. I doubt it, though

>Roshi and Trunks showing which age they prefer their women

All my money goes to 17. He is going to be the MVP of the multiverse tournament.

It would only be fitting for Krillin's child to be stronger than he is

GT did lots of things right, dat Marron is one of them though. Wayyyy cuter because she doesn't have Krillin/Oolong's face copy pasted over 18s.

Shit man, even with some basic training from Krill and 18 she'd automatically become stronger than 99.99% of everyone.

>syntheticl ki

I though that was just some form of bioelectricity though.

um... no? she's human

You know some of the earthlings in the series still fit into the "stronger than 99.99% of everyone" category, right

Brolina is going to be SSB tier

Earthlings are pathetic as fuck dude. Did you know that Mr. Satan was a legit strong dude and actually beat asses to get his titles before the Z-crew showed up? Even being as strong as that guy you're up there in the .01 percentile.

uh not really? most namekians outclass most humans, same goes for most planets

g-good work, Toei

I remember that shitty game. Goddamn, did the DS have the worst games out of any console/handheld.

Right, and Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, hell, maybe even Roshi or fucking Chiaotsu are stronger than a good portion of ningen

You couldn't be more wrong. DS had the best games ever. Go check the best DS games, there is a ton of good shit.

stop memeing user it's time to go to bed its past your bedtime already.

I hope so. He was brought for this arc after being absent for so long.

I wonder how will he act now that he works as a park ranger and has a family according to one interview of Toriyama.

What if Zamasu was an girl?

Manga Trunks is so cute

I hated how Trunks looked in the anime