This is a japanese succubus

This is a japanese succubus

Which show?

Boku no kuro bible

Ever since episode 3, I have spent my days waiting for the moment when this show gets lewd.

Not seeing it

look harder

Well, I'm 9m in and I already wait for it

This girl is basically a Muslim girl. Minus Hijab

Keep waiting then.

Fuck, why are dumbpires so fucking best

>succubus
She seems a bit plain looking for a succubus. Don't get me wrong I think she's a cutie but I expect something more from a succubus.

But part of the appeal is that it's a totally innocent harem show.

How new to Sup Forums are you that you don't recognize a currently airing show? Well, luckily for you, it's already been answered in the thread.

And the drinking.

she's specifically trying to not be sexual

Why is she so well-liked?

She's cute and sweet and adult.

That's counterproductive

What's wrong with her eyes?

>cute
>glasses
>just trying to find love

Never said she was very good at it.

Succubus that's cute instead of lewd.

>Demi-humans
>Literally all just class 1 X-Men
Colour me disappointed.

What next, a "lich" that is just a girl with no skin?

How about abused liches?

>tfw you will never abuse her with your dick

Too boobs
Would not hit with my carsomyr/10

> tfw no dullahan head to use as onahole

Sl00t

take that back!

She want dick from some old guy she just meet

Not him, but she has a crush on the jacked human who didn't tip-toe around her being a Demi.

She cute.

not just some old guy.

A muscular, well rounded older man, who legitimately cares for her well being.

>you didn't grow to be like sensei
why live

The most lewd it will get will be when she tries to seduce the Ironman.

>Not him, but she has a crush on the jacked human who didn't tip-toe around her being literally headless.
ftfy

Be honest, if a girl is missing a finger you would think that was a little bit unnerving. if a girl was missing an arm you would probably question whether you could spend your life with her. This girl carries her fucking head around in her arms.

It's pretty understandable that Sensei Bighuge wets her whistle.

That's what I'm saying, he's actually all the things that authors pretend self insert bait highschool faggot "nice guy" MCs are. Plus he's ripped.

It's not too late
Get working on those muscles, user

You gotta admit she's got good taste. Takahashi might be the best guy in anime in a long time.

She is closing to expire date.

>Older than all of them
>Has a career
>Kind
>Intelligent
>Not Dense
>Naisu Musseru

Guess you're right.

About the only good thing about being a succubus. She probably doesn't have an expiration date. She could be 90 and would still only have to touch a guy or fall asleep to drive them nuts.

i-i-i was talking about succubus sensei

In that case, I will pray for anime-only lewdness.

Life is suffering for her.

>Underaged female students hangsout in male's cabinet
That's pretty enough for firing in my country. And he will be happy for not being charged in child molestation. So all that happy meeting is most fantasy part of anime for me, lol. Even less realistic than vampires.

Oh god, I would love that ability. Imagine being 90+ years old, dilapidated as all fuck, and all you have to to is brush up against someone and they are attracted to you, the mind fuck that must happen to them when you do that is amazing.

When are these posts going to stop

it's been a month now, we get that hugging students is a crime worse than death
fuck off

stop living in cuck country brah

This level of lewdness
Sup Forums feels identified

It's sounds like what he thinks is sexy-woman level of sexy, not succubi-levels of it.

>tfw you can't find succubus because of your sleep paralysis
At least I have best girl.

He said that she's attractive and sexy as a woman, not just because her succubus traits, but what makes her as a person. Here he said it making her even more wet

He's good at masking it. He keels over when he's out of her line of sight,

Its called Demi-chan wa Kataritai.

If I picked up Satou-san for a date in my 1997 Mazda Miata would she be impressed and want to have unprotected intercourse with me after going to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner?

Pic related, it's my Miata.

Why are you doing this? Is it just trolling?

I need to marry her before that happens.

Why is this demi-succubus the thirstiest woman in the world? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If succubui weren't into it then it would just be sad.

I want to cuddle with Machi.

>7head
Succubi are suppose to be attractive.

If Machi is choking and you performed the Heimlich maneuver on her, would it work?

out

>take sex demon
>force it to remain chaste for 24 years
>wonder why it's horny

This24 years of not even a single touch. Not even in a crowded place or even to salute.
It's even multiplied if she's a literal sex demon
Of course, there won't be any problem. She's not like Lala

If you had better rims maybe.

>you'll never be able to rest on your own tits

is the vamp's sister a succubus too?

Mangafag here, she wears the chocker to cover the scars from her sisters bite.

>bite
>scars
how fucking brutal are her nibs

or is she just nibbing her sister constantly and lying about how often she does it

was from the one time she actually drank from her

Unless knows japanese/has raws, nothing in what we have translated so far supports that.

I'd succ her ubus.

Why would that leave permanent, visible scars though

it's just a little prick from a tooth

When she really needs blood her mouth opens up blade 2 style.

She's the only one that's not too young for most of Sup Forums's non-pedo demographic, and the other girls are too old for pedos anyway.

The series doesn't try very hard to disguise the fact that its actually about people trying to live normal lives while living with disabilities

Interpreting Demi-chan this way make it heavier than it should be.

Not really, the point is it shows that people with said disabilities can still lead perfectly fulfilling lives
And as is alluded to several times, especially by Machi, it shouldn't be something like 'oh don't worry we won't talk about your disability around you, you're completely different from your disability'. People that accept it as part of their identity (but not their whole identity) are always much more reasonably healthy, people that can laugh about it and even in some weird ways take pride in it.

So it's japanese answer to Katawa Shoujo?

Yeah, that's the way I see it, but elevens would think ACTUAL cripples aren't moe enough

I was apprehensive to start this show because it just looked like Monster Musume with younger monster girls.

I'm so glad I did. One episode in and I'm already extremely interested in Bro Sensei, Succubus Sensei and vampire chan

On the one hand, this is why I wish that they'd gone with even a stupidly awkward translation of the title. Like, even Lil' Demi's Got Something Important to Say (for an exaggerated example).

On the other, I know how vital a catchy title can be, and I can't think of a good way to get the important part across without losing lots in catch and calss.

and bomb vest

>Admits never being in a relationship
>Hasn't admitted to being a virgin
Probably fucked all the guys in highschool

And now she's ready to settle down with a good man.

I want a hot springs episodes

There's no way Ironman is getting out of that place without becoming a father

>Succubus represents 3DPD
Makes sense now.

>you will never hold and cuddle hikari
why must i endure this existence

It would just become a monster musume knockoff

You fuckers, I went and read this thing and now have yet another manga where I have to wait an eternity for new content. And the succubus is barely in it!

>looks like a legit butch dyke
>she actually has a very gentle voice
>a maiden in love
The gap is too much for my heart.

Is more time going to be spent on dumpire/succ or are more episodes going to be wasted on boring girls like Macchi/Yucky?

Succubi are immortal and aren't affected by age visibly.

Wut?

Succubi traditionally live on the essence of men (i.e. cumsies). She is LITERALLY thirsty for the dick.