Youjo Senki

What is wrong with this poor girls eyes. Someone please help her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OY9MPruwtQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're not ahegao'd.

Is this your first anime or something?

Eyes? What's wrong with her fucking leg?

What's wrong with her lips?

Just leaving this here

It kind of looks like her leg was amputated at the knee and she's holding up the stump with that look on her face.

she looks like hitler

eyes? have you heard the bitch talk?

I want to test Tanya's faith!

with my dick

>her

Girl?
Those teeth look more fucked up

I can't fap to this loli because of those fucking bushes growing out the corners of her eyes

What were they thinking?

I like these threads people keep making about Tanya's appearance

They actually find her super cute and appealing so they need to make threads like these to try to fight off their feelings

Translation when? It's been two days

I want to fill Tanya with my blessings!

Have you tried looking?
youtube.com/watch?v=OY9MPruwtQI

Thaks, I only knew of bushido doing them

Doesn't anyone else find it impressive that Tanya's VA is the same as Madoka's? They're like, complete opposites, even in the way they sound, not just their speech and attitudes.

Her eyebrows and disgusting pig lips ruin it

Not really. I didn't even look it up and guessed it was the same VA. I had doubts for some eps but the way she says "yasashii" gave it away for me

How the hell did Tanya survive her fall from the 2nd episode?

Reinforcements arrived, they either picked her up or the unexplained-but-mentioned safety mechanism that saves her twice in episode 3 kicked in.

That safety mechanism was to disable prototype computation jewels that had runaway de-synchronization leading to explosion - don't think it was anything like a parachute.

She probably got lucky and landed in a tree or something.

In Manga she was smacked into the ground and looked like all her limbs were severely damaged.

Likely a magical parachute as can be seen in the anime ep 3 but she looked really bad.

That's a lot of luck to land safely in a tree 3 times so far.

Are they going to have a Holocaust episode?

Can't wait for the beach episode like the d-day.