Is Naru Narusegawa the main responsible of ruining the tsundere archetype...

Is Naru Narusegawa the main responsible of ruining the tsundere archetype? Thanks to her we have violent bipolar cunts that deformed the meaning of tsundere.

Her and Akane Tendo.
But it's Love Hina that ruined Harems.

This

Modern tsunderes have been around at least since Ranma in the '80s. There were just more 'classical' ones thrown in.

Naru is great. So no.

top bait

Why not? she is fuckable as fuck.

Calling Naru anything less is bait. Naru was the most popular girl for most of Love Hina's serialization for a reason.

Why would you blame Naru when Motoko exists? Motoko is worse in terms of violent bipolar cunt. She is the sole character responsible for paving way for Houki and every ripoff since.

Naru is the best, actually. It's unfortunate that some people still haven't realized this after all those years.

Fuck you. Motoko is best girl.

This. Motoko a shit.

Harem was a mistake

All bipolar cunts are shit, the only one that I can even tolerate is asuka, and that's because she actually had a mental disorder caused by a traumatic childhood, it wasn't just a "quirky trait". And she still really fucking sucks for it.

>waaaah popular tsundere inspires other types of popular tsunderes that I don't like but so many people do and it's everywhere means ruining the archetype!
Please grow the hell up.

I have never watched Love Hina despite it being one of the first harems. Even though I watch a lot of harem, I can't stand the type of MC who is a fucking girly boy, 1 foot shorter than all of the female characters. My suspension of disbelief is just not that strong.

He's right though. You're the upset child here. Shit taste is still shit even if millions have it. Everyone dies too, that doesn't make me any happier about the prospect.

>hating best girl Naru
This is how I know you have shit taste.

Tsundere detractors are always the worst and most whiny kid posters.

Motoko > Mutsumi > Shinobu > Kanako > Kaolla > Kitsune >>>> Naru

Motoko a shit. Worst girl.

Naru > Shinonu > Kanako > Motoko > Kaolla > Kitsune >>>> Mutsumi

Fix.

No. Naru's absolutely insufferable would not stick dick in crazy kind.

>Ever liking Naru
You must love stepping on lego all day everyday

>Without Naru we would never have Goddess Haruhi
Naru is the best thing that happened to tsundere. Thank you, Ken.

I agree with Kanako as the years go by about Naru. Seriously, what an insufferable pos who's just utterly unbearable!

Naru spawned a whole generation of tsundere who refuse to shoulder the burden of advancing the plot and merely exist to vent their insecurity on the MC.

>19 years since Love Hina
>Sup Forums remains genuinely furious about Naru

You guys just couldn't let go, could you?

How is she considered a bipolar cunt? Almost all the times she megaton punch was when MC did something to trigger/deserve it harem style. Half the girls in the harem did the same thing. Aside from that, she was more KUUdere than tsundere due to how cool and no-nonsense in a down-to-earth way.

It's just a vocal minority. They can't help being mad all the time.

>It's all the loser dropout Keitarou's fault
Narusegawa Naru, everyone.

The real bipolar cunt is Motoko anyways. She literally stared going back and forth for no reason. Naru was nice and pretty normal in the beginning.

I don't think Motoko was a hypocrite though.

>straw manning him
Naru haters, everyone.

It's been at least 15 years and Naru is still mai waifu.

How can you endure such shit taste for so long

For what?

A gentleman and a scholar.

So you were merely baiting and can't explain yourself now. Okay.

Why?

Motoko is cancer. 90% worst girl rate.

>Motokofags will defend this

oh look a retard

Seriously this.

underage

She's easily the most stable of the girls, barring understandably flipping out when Keitaro sexually assaults her.

You guys might as well throw Kaolla under the bus too. Autistic? Check? Literally the so random moods the character? Check. Violent? Check.

>including Saeko in that image.

Hold the fuck up. Saeko's is actually a legit crazy woman who gets sexually aroused by violence. Motoko just had a short temper and enough sword skill to back it up.

Motoko has manic episodes, often violent.

Manic doesn't mean aroused by violence though.

The result is essentially the same though.

No. Motoko attacks when she's flustered or feels dishonored or embarrassed. Saeko hurts people because it legitimately sexually arouses her. Big fucking difference. Motoko reacts. Saeko is a sexual sadist.

Shouldn't we blame Japan for ebing such a bunch of betas?

Awesome taste.

Hated Motoko, Keitaro doesn't even do anything and she threatens to cut his balls off.
Sarah was too bratty, though in hindsight that was mostly Su's fault
Naru is a dead sexy bitch but when she flies off the handle she goes all the way.

Then Asuna comes along and combines all three and she ends up as my favorite.

>Su
>that low
You besta get your shit together, user, that kind of blasphemy don't fly around here.

Violent bitches in general need to be balanced out with dere but Naru/Houki just over exceed their violence

>people still angry about Naru

>Asuna
Great taste, man. Can't forget Setsuna, Eva, Chisame, and Kirie. Ken split up Naru, Motoko, and Sarah into all of them.

Seeing this now I understand why Fatalpulse draw his stuff.

>tfw Houki kick didn't became the spinsaku of its time

Yeah, because she got the most screentime. Japanese polls always push the main girl regardless of whether they're actually likable or not. Even fucking Sakura Haruno did well in polls simply because of her main girl status.

>understandably flipping out when Keitaro sexually assaults her.
>>>/tumblr/

That's a piss poor loser argument. There are plenty of main girls with most screentime but aren't most popular. Naru is naturally likable and fans love her.

>one of the most infamously hated heroines of all time, as this very thread shows
>s-she's naturally likable, everyone who says otherwise is just a loser!
You need to be 18 to use Sup Forums.

Source: your ass.

You're an obvious hater trolling and bitching ruining because she's popular. Grow up.

>mad enough to misuse tumble incorrectly
Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, and Love Hina must all be tumblr for enjoying the slapstick antics and staple double standards and not taking it all seriously as intended. Christ, you're insufferable.

>You need to be 18 to use Sup Forums.
Apply that to yourself, kid with a stick up his ass.

>unironically calling people "haters"
Jesus.

>Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, and Love Hina must all be tumblr
Reading comprehension isn't exactly your forte, is it? The one who's Tumblr is you if you seriously think Keitaro was "sexually assaulting" her on purpose.

Naru's normal/dere ratio is 70% and tsun is 30%. How is that not more than balanced? She's one of the least crazy, insane, and unstable girl in the series too.

>1st 3 pics of Left column:

Pretty much that first scene from S1 where they room up for the first time, she was pretty much Motoko there.

>4th down on left
Even though she's still 99% tsun, she still doesn't want Rin barging in on her roommate. Still Motoko-ish

>5th down
Ichika needed some shit slapped into him when Laura was under the VT system

>next 3 down
typical tsundere shit, but nothing Akane-tier

>last one on left column
She was doing just fine until Ichika threw her off with the fishing boat and the UC Gundam Newtype ghost scene. To be fair, that felt like a turning point for the bitchiness along with what went on after.

>right column from the top

Tatenashi antics

The "don't look up while I climb first" scene

Didn't get too much out of this one other than Laura X Houki antics were always entertaining

All of the girls are pissed here

A light poke after getting those dinner tickets, no actual violence.

She's getting all psyched up for the photo shoot, nothing angry here.

Motoko Mode

All the girls are angry at a misunderstanding...again

Can't remember this one off hand

Season 1 Houki is definitely bitchy until they start doing something with her. Season 2 she's a lot more balanced. The LNs feel like they gave her both more tsun and dere. I'd rather have progression over time than the same shit for 2 seasons in a row. She's not irredeemably bad like Akane.

>punches Keitaro just about every single chapter
>literally punches him on the very last page
Yeah... no.

Lyn is perfect. Neck yourself.

I'm not even the one who said that, but you are a retard if you think that isn't how Naru, or rather most girls in harem view it as when a MC gropes them, sees them naked, and various other perverted acts that makes them go kyahhhhh, throw stuff, or hit them. That's Japans way to indicate that the girls arne't shameless sluts and for the sake of purity.

>Look, I'm trolling and you can't stop me
Ken doesn't even repeat the gag more than a handful of times per volume.

>if you're not a violent overreacting bitch, you're a slut
Are you calling Shinobu a slut for not beating up Keitaro over obvious misunderstandings?

Akeno is nowhere near a bitch
Himari barely fucking tries to abuse the MC
Kamui isn't even fucking Sup Forums
Katsuie doesn't abuse the MC
Mai is boring as shit and is no Houkishit
Meiya isn't either
Saeko is a psycho bitch but not abusive to the MC
Sakura ain't either
Touka is a retard
Yuzuriha isn't Sup Forums and is THE FARTHEST THING from Houki
Fuck you and fuck the guys who made this shit. Sword girls aren't all detestable fucking Houkis

>every chapter
100% bullshit. Might as well claim Motoko hits him every chapter too then.

No, Shinobu is too shy to act, that's why the other girls do it in her instead, which Shinobu doesn't disprove of. Seriously, this this your first and only experience with harem or what?

>just about
Reading comprehension is important.

for* her

You're still wrong, shitposter. It's not even close to half the time.

>Seriously, this this your first and only experience with harem or what?
No, the issue is that so many other series repeat the exact same formula when it was awful to begin with. Love Hina is known as the series that ruined the harem genre for a reason.

You are exactly that, hater.

>Narufags actually exist

What happened? I remember LH threads from years ago and pretty much everyone agreed that Naru was a shit and worst girl.

The rise of Houkifags and the acceptance of violent cunts probably had them come out of their closets

That's just your unpopular opinion. Way to silently concede your wrong usage of tumblr though.

0/10

Naru always had fans and was liked by many, vocal haters notwithstanding.

It's one shitposter who has a diehard obsession with the very most violent tsunderes like Naru and Louise. Their posting style is really easy to identify, as they're obsessed with popularity polls and calling people "haters", as you can see in .

You're lying. It's the same Sup Forums who loved Shana, Haruhi, Louise, Taiga, Kyou, Maiko.

Hi, best girl coming through.

>Naruhaters actually exist

What happened? I remember LH threads from years ago and pretty much everyone agreed that Naru was a good and best girl.

I disliked or felt indifferent to main cast so much that I really liked Kanako

THK happened.

Even when I was young and was real entertained by early harem and ecchi shows, I abhorred Naru.

People liked Haruhi as a series and for its meme dance, not Haruhi as a character. Why do you think that Takotsuboya doujin where Haruhi gets punched out was so popular? The same goes for most of the other series you're mentioning. You're really overstating the popularity of the characters when it's more the series themselves that people liked.

Motokofags are still salty and try to shift the hate from the fact Motoko is the reason for Houki cancer.

How is Haruhi remotely like those girls?

>muh boogeyman

That was never the case you delusional shitter

>not Haruhi as a character
Nope.

Yup, knew it was the "THK" guy trying to defend Naru. It always is.

Wrong. Haruhi was a love it or hate it character and memes and the fun times Sup Forums had propelled the former instead of the latter. Haruhi was Sup Forums's first real Goddess for good reasons.