Why do Americans love getting bossed around by trigger happy police so much?

Why do Americans love getting bossed around by trigger happy police so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEJpRGIDbhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_in_World_War_II
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-tyranny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They think NOT getting shot is cucked or gay or something

I ask myself the same thing.

Theyre cucks.

Because stupid people become police, so we have stupid police.

they call us cucks but they're more cucked in every single way lmao

most niggers
most spics
most deaths
worst healthcare
terrible two party state
everyone is fat
degenerate rootless culture

"b-but muh guns"

Based belgium

Why are you so worried about being shot?
It's not that bad really.

You know it

>most of Sup Forums claims to be far right
>Cries like little bitch when militarized RWDS slaughter soyboys for no reason.
Fuck off pussies. The soycuck reaches for his waistband and the shooting was justified. Shit back in the day they would’ve shot him just for being a wimp. And rightly so. If you ask me, it’s not enough, I’d rather see full blown RWDS cops patrolling the roads every waking second with M416s and desert eagle sidearms riding Around in Paramilitary transport trucks.

They'll say it's niggers but it's not just niggers

I'd like to see you do everything perfectly with a policeman staring down at you with a rifle screaming confusing orders at you

You call others soyboys and wimps but are completely oblivious to the fact that you're the biggest cuck here

Because they are "heroes without capes." Americans have superhero fantasies- they put their police, firefighters, military, and teachers on a pedestal.

These people are taking a LOT of money in local taxes. And their pension funds are balooning out of control. The Americucks will still be willing to bail out the pension funds with their tax dollars.

if you're a law abiding citizen you probably wont have many interactions with police.

last time I got pulled over was a couple years ago, tail light was wonky, I was cordial, they were cordial, sent me on my way.

Oh I forgot I had a noise complaint because I had like 30 people at my house once, they told me to keep it down and then they left.

It’s called not being a retarded drunken degenerate. We’re he sober he would’ve just followed orders. He was warned to not reach for his lower half. All he had to do was roll over.

If you don't act like an ape in public, you can factually live your whole life without ever having to talk to a cop.

wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=XEJpRGIDbhY

You can get involved with the police easily without having done anything wrong.

He was told to crawl and he started crawling, obviously not realising in the heat of the moment the mutt cop meant he had to waddle over with his hands up.

The cop murdered him and you're defending the cop because you're an underaged faggot with no empathetic capacity or reasoning skills (which is coincidentally what most Americans are like)

>land of freedom
ok then big brother

These posts are made by communist degenerates, they are apes.

>HE WAS A DRUNK DEGENERATE SO HE DESERVED TO DIE

Bunch of cucks who hire retards as police. Nothing wrong with arming police, but don't arm retards.

Wrong. Never broke a law in my life.

Spoken to the cops numerous times.

Why do Belgians bend over anytime the Germans come knocking?

This. Belgian police are armed and you virtually never hear of unarmed shootings here.

I honestly don't know. They call us Europeans cucked (which tbf, they have a point), but at least we have a healthy level of suspicion towards authority figures. Amerifats are the biggest bootlickers on the planet. It extends to their military as well. They'd probably let a soldier sodomize their wife with a pistol, before shaking their hand and saying "thank you for your service". My guess is that it's power worship by people who are intrinsically powerless, in the face of the most powerful government/military in all of human history. Probably the same reason they elected Trump.

>soyboy

He was the father of two white girls, you dumb fucking mutt.

>police
In Belgium? Are you brown? Do drugs? What reason did they have to stop you? I don't recall a time where I was detained and doing nothing suspicious or criminal.

Why does Belgium pretend to be a country?

not in the US you can't
le idiot

Wrong. Some parts of Belgium never surrendered during the entirety of the war

We also held out long enough in ww1 for the allies to regroup and that was devastating for the Germans

In ww2 we delayed the Germans again costing them valuable time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgium_in_World_War_II

JUST FUCKING MY DOG EH
JUST GIVIN ER EH

>delayed the Germans
>houses EU bureaucrats and lobbyists
>these are good things

Bingo Act like a decent person....= No Bullets! How hard is that to understand? Oops, I'm guilty of something... = run/fight = maybe a fire fight..... = I might get shot... Ask the young cops how hard this is after 24 mo on the job...

The EU will build an army and send you to fight rooskies when NATO falls apart and nuclear defense becomes viable

I'm extremely white, light eyes, well dressed. I'm not going to disclose the long stories as to why I got stopped though.

Amerimutt that doesn't know history and perpetuates a dumb meme xD

Your country couldn't hope to have half of the history and culture mine has

there is only 54 years between belgian independence an American independence
we at least have a rich culture here, not like americucks who always go to europe to find any heritage

I take it you live in Hampton Roads....

Well the cops used to be cool when I was a kid, and some depts still are, but others in particular, the PD's with younger lefty SJW types tend to abuse their authority since they know they can get away with it. The truth is, however, that being a "kill the cops" person is just as bad as being a vicarious holster sniffer. Sure I don't want the police in my business but I don't give them reasons to be, even if they misconstrued facts it wouldn't work on me (hopefully). Since just about every police dept is owned by those greasy heebs of course they made a business out of it. Liberals are actually right about them lowering police IQ requirements BUT what they won't/don't tell ya, or don't know is that IQ cap was is only there so more niggers and cunts can pretend to be cops and get hired.
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

>delayed the Germans
Yes it's a good thing. Have fun growing up and realising you were an edgy retard back when you were 14/

Wrong again. I live in Belgium, so the police are friendly and don't shoot me.

Russians are HIV infested alcoholic junkies so I'm okay with this

Because they're trigger-happy. Why do you let your women get fucked by so many refugees?

That's right. You WILL get shot if you come here. So stay in YOUR shithole and try your nigger best not to shit too much in your 'streets'.

EEEEEEEEGGGHHGH

Why do Europeans love being anally raped by a man named Muhammad?

We don't. You can speak out when heinous incidents involving police happen, while still supporting those cops that don't do this (id est, the vast majority.)

>Why do Americans love getting bossed around by trigger happy police so much?
We don't. you are posting in a honey pot. That's why it seems that way.

Your women get raped by your massive nigger population. Our foreigners are contained to their own areas in cities.

Why would I spend money to see your shit country lol. Have fun being overrun by spics and niggers.

HUUUUUUUUGHHUGHUGH MY 1/64 FRENCH GRANDFATHER SAVED YOU IN WW2 GHUGUHGUHGHUGHHHH

5% of Belgians also travel from North America to Belgium find their heritage.

>They said something i don't like
>IT'S A SHILL THREAD SAGE

The joke is on you, I am a nigger

really makes you think about how cucked Europe is

>Russians are HIV infested alcoholic junkies so I'm okay with this
Who's the edgy teen again? You're telling me you're okay with your countrymen and members of your race dying, your country enacting austerity to focus more money on war because you don't like Russians? What a fucking retard.

I gave a stupid reply to a stupid comment

Also, show your flag faggot

You realize the US was once segregated too right? You simply aren't doing enough to fight against entropy. Muslims and Europeans will be forcefully integrated by bureaucrats at the demands of useful idiot leftists. You are running on borrowed time, it will happen.

>ZOGbot pig race traitor is RWDS

Mutts be like

That's rich coming from a non-country.

1776 was a mistake

la criatura consume todo

>wrong: youtube.com/watch?v=XEJpRGIDbhY

This guy wasn't even fired
When asked why he got the caretaker, his answer was "I don't know"

The west will fall to the hordes of mudskins while traitors and plundering bureaucrats mill about, the only answer lies in the far right. Deny it all you want, it only proves you are a hedonistic materialist husk, too attached to creature comforts to take a stand :^)

Sorry I couldn't hear you over your memeflag

This desu, there are no men left to fight

People who deny the Kalergi plan are traitors, plain and simple. When the west collapses the traitors who are not insulated by wealth will be among the first to get the rope.

>Being Brown
>Getting arrested by Belgian cops.
I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but Belgium is basically a paradise for foreign criminals. They never get arrested or charged by the cops and if they do they get released within an hour. White people have higher chances of getting arrested over a broken backlight then Mohammed has getting arrested for robbing a bank.
>The absolute state of Belgium.

You will die someday, do not waste this precious time consuming.

Can't get enough of le 56% meme. Funniest meme ever.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-tyranny

>Eurabians can't handle hardcore Simon says
You just cower and back down from any challenge, huh?

The sad part is that none of us wanted to fight the WW's....What monetary forces drove us into killing off all our beautiful young men? And destroying our homelands? That is who we need to target and fight... Dig and learn..I have ancestors in Belgium... Do not forget what your parents/grandparents fought for....

No one gives a fuck about Belgium, you're not even an afterthought, a bunch of EDM rave fags getting dicked by Merkel like the rest of the EU.

kek, no one will shoot that tattoo faggot I guarantee

Those assholes are STILL pulling the strings....Look Globally... stop being a puppet!

Suck that police cock like a good boy

I live in the US and that's untrue as in some places they randomly "stop and talk" to you

Lmao what kind of source is that

Its called "Lets be Divisive" politics from the US lefties...

You're deluded if you think there aren't asshole cops who won't stop and frisk just out of boredom.

We're not, but some of my countrymen never left their small town officer friendly filled paradise and seen that there really are some major assholes in certain forces. The NYPD was in the mafia's pocket for how long? As well as LAPD being full of action cop obsessed bald boys.

because its either that or get raped and killed by one of the many American niggers

We are all women op. Women love to be dominated by powerful men

>. The soycuck reaches for his waistband

We was larger than the cop and was with a female. He isn't a soy cuck. The cops were. The cops were terrified little pussies who later sucked each other's cock's because they are virgins.