Is it me or were black people kind of awesome in the late 80s/early 90s? What the fuck happened?!

Is it me or were black people kind of awesome in the late 80s/early 90s? What the fuck happened?!

>inb4 "t. nigger"

youtu.be/7xxgRUyzgs0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc
youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
youtube.com/watch?v=ObjLb6ElTvs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0zDfH1jog
youtube.com/watch?v=gmRlyyLaHhY
youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A
youtu.be/TvZFBaGmwQE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsx0YJYbIks
youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0
youtube.com/watch?v=lfKrjZWG09c
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwqrrR5Fd8
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7flrKMGfwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=0IdzrjIInpU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh-t3AGT1Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=d6AHjroSkfM
youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U
youtube.com/watch?v=fIoojngT95s
youtube.com/watch?v=q7p-ihYOG5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=q8wQYK1tJUc

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg

Music became that easy to produce that any monkey with half a braincell can make it, and record companies realised that nigger music appeals to white teenagers

Nope, you're just a raging faggot nigger homo kike

Some black people were excellent artists and contributors to music. Chaka Khan , Prince, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObjLb6ElTvs

Doesnt matter how racist you are, how the fuck can't you jam to this? They come to our lands and enjoy our money, we can at least enjoy their tunes

I totally see what you are getting at.
pic related

Is it more are there unusual amount of bait threads today

Vernon Reid was the shit.

>black people kind of awesome in the late 80s/early 90s? What the fuck happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc0zDfH1jog

Vernon was, and still is, awesome. New Living Colour album is excellent, too.

whew, that was retarded

Jews noticed that blacks were starting their own communities and somewhat functioning.

But this cannot happen. Functioning blacks who don't need free shit from the government don't vote right.

So they pushed in drugs, took over rap music and promoted gang culture and frivolities. The negro is easily conformed.

Political assasination of Michael Jackson for open talking against them, while dumping millions into gangsta music/lifestyle. 80's you could have true black friends, late 90's blacks started self segregating doto this.

The same shit that's happening to all of us. Blacks are just a leading indicator.

You weren’t here for the gang violence and complete shitting up of pop culture, but it was generally more acceptable for black people to not be anti-white or pro-black or anything like that without being called an Uncle Tom nigger back then.

Blame the media and the Jewish rap industry for creating and promoting niggerism

2:55 is one of the greatest breaks in all of recorded music.
Niggers are mostly useless, but I love their music.

No. The music just wasn't as pathetic as it is now. We're at an all-time low with the likes of lil plug, lil peep, lil uzi vert.

>Is it me or were black people kind of awesome in the late 80s/early 90s?
There'll always be awesome blacks. Doesn't mean most of them are shit.

I personally like african metal, doesn't mean I want them here (except for a concert perhaps).

youtube.com/watch?v=gmRlyyLaHhY

Niggers were actually more violent in that era. Check the homicide statistics.

>new
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

absolutely autistic

I thought this was going to be a joke post. This was great.

That's what they're good for, shucking and jiving for the white man, whether it be singing, dancing, or playing sports.

They embraces African heritage and tried to lift it up through things like hip hop and poetry

It's pretty obvious though, (((they))) saw rap music as a way to subvert the negro and turned the culture into blunts bitches and big screen tv's to quote eminens attorney ((Rosenberg)))

>black people
>awesome
pick one

Yeah you're right. I always liked the black sidekicks in 80s action movies. They were just like us, they were American. They didn't have nigger culture at that point really.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A

Blacks are the worst when it comes to tearing down other blacks who want to make something of themselves.

blacks succumbed to jewish subversion harder than any other race

>They didn't have nigger culture at that point really.
Of course they did.

fucking kek!

That wasn't half bad

That synth line sounds like something out of Super Mario World on SNES

rap. Anyone that didn't listen to rap was a white boy.

Wait no, I found what it sounds like

youtu.be/TvZFBaGmwQE

Look in my eyes what do you see

I wouldn't mind seeing this taking over Sup Forums

Had no idea this band was black

dancehall was the best genre of the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsx0YJYbIks

Hey Sup Forums I h.y.u, still you love me.

She has a good voice, but that first line... what the fuck?!

>hear that song lots of times back in the day
>always thought it was by a white band and the singer looked like Kurt Cobain or something

Wooooooow.

White guys wrote all that music obviously

>daily Sup Forums reveals themselves as a bunch of cucks desperate for black approval again thread

Is this that a hot new band out of Kenya I heard so much about? Good for them they learned how to copy white guy music and make some money.

All of the races in the West were doing awesome things and getting along then. And you know what, it was WORKING, when the left wakes up in the ethnonationalist world and wonders how it got here the answers lie in the fact they stopped giving us spoonfuls of sugar with the medicine.

When white genocide tastes/sounds good we eat it up, but when it becomes less of a joyful blending and more of an angry anti-white crusade, it is inevitable that history bear repeating.

the general populace, not having to deal with petty bullshit like "white privilege" or "institutional racism", united against corruption in government.

this led to shit like OWS which was quickly brought under control (if not started as a psyop to funnel the rage that was building into a benign state)
it also led to nationalists and racist of all creeds getting behind dorner compared to an incredibly corrupt police department, the LAPD

so one out of the thousands of deaths was picked and blown up by the media, shills and fed controlled opposition to become this generations rodney king

they had a spell cast, a pretty decent stranglehold up until mr chris langely exacerbated a situation into getting a soyboy cop to murder a citizen over a game of twister - not willing to ever give up one of their own, they have redpilled a large chunk of newfags into not bootlicking yourself into a police state

well done

>t. nigger
>”black people were cool when Jews made a few of them act white in movies and music”

seems to be the case.

It's hard to top the original stuff, since it was so great - but the new album "Shade" is a welcome addition to the LC catalog.

Jesus that Barkley quote sums it up. The left won't let blacks have an identity outside of anti-whiteness. If blacks can stand on their own two feet they won't need the Democratic party any more.

>If blacks can stand on their own two feet they won't need the Democratic party any more
Ding ding ding ding ding

Enslaving people through dependence isn't just the globalists' plan for using weaponized migration to destroy white culture. They've been using it against black culture for centuries.

This doesn't take away from Barkley's point, and how blacks are enthusiastic participants in their own enslavement.

Played a show with them in the last year...Overheard, at soundcheck, one of the guys is a MAGA Trump voter...unless they were just joking around with each other

Obama and radicalisation via the Internet and (((college campuses))) ruined race relations with blacks

I could believe it. Not that Vernon would be stupid enough to simply jump on the Trump Train to Israel, but that any of those guys would be able to think for themselves.

How was the gig? A problem for highly crafted music like LC is it's a very different animal live - sometimes it translates, sometimes it doesn't.

(Yeah, this is an old pic but I always liked this ESP, from the ESP's NYC custom shop, and with the pre-Charvel lawsuit headstock.)

The popularity of rap spread LA gang culture like a virulent disease.

Michael jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0

bump

Holy shit. I hate metal. I really fucking hate it. Ever since that obnoxious throat shit. This though is incredible.

It's just you, Lauren

>What happened to niggers?
Rodney Kang happened and they've been chimping out ever since.

Incoming redpill. MJ creates, cultivated, and disseminated all of the pedo stories in a last ditch effort to free himself from the all singing all dancing life that was thrust upon him as a child and destroyed his chances to have any semblance of a normal life. Go watch the video for “Leave Me Alone,” think about how his entire persona changed at that same time and then honestly make the case that he didn’t try to poison his own well in a last ditch effort.

Animals As Leaders are also good (depending on whether one likes math rock and post-metal).

All really nice guys, too.

Animals As Leaders - Arithmophobia
youtube.com/watch?v=lfKrjZWG09c

Living color is a commie band - op is a cunt

Lead singer is son of Danny Glover. He didn’t like south Africa.

Hip-hop and hip-hop culture ruined black people.

Possible, but doesn't seem sensible - and MJJ was very smart.

I'm still more convinced the effort to destroy MJJ was a kill-the-messenger ploy by (((them))) because MJJ was beginning to tell the truth - and having the single most popular and beloved performer on Earth telling the truth, which people would then believe, was something (((they))) couldn't tolerate.

It's the same thing that happened to JFK and Hitler. Reveal the truth and (((they))) will destroy you.

Say it with me:

B A S E D

A

S

E

D

BASKETBALL AMERICANS!!!!!!!

gangsta rap happened
gangsta rap is dope though tbdesu
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwqrrR5Fd8

MJ was a fucking nigger pedo who preyed on young white boys. Why Sup Forums likes this freak I will never understand.

It was all a Jew controlled scheme to warm whites up to race mixing. The goal is a slave race of ~90IQ mongrels. Niggers really came out of their shell after 911. That was the traumatic shock used to realign the normies' neurons towards a more jewish worldview.

>Pic related. The kike who controlled your childhood.

Nigga, I'm CRAWOOOOZIN TO THE PAD AND I'M COAST'IN.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

That's cultural appropriation, how is it not?

They almost realized they were just like everyone else but NWA taught them to celebrate murder and hardship.

>nobody has mentioned 'New Edition'
youtube.com/watch?v=7flrKMGfwjw

this is actually partially true I mean they did have two assholes black panthers but they were far and few between and most people got along okay

More good stuff from Tosin Abasi.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IdzrjIInpU

How about this bro.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh-t3AGT1Pk

I bet none of you kids even heard of this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6AHjroSkfM

>nigger playing a cello

Of all the reasons to hate niggers, perhaps the best I can think of is how they polluted our music scene with garbage.

Sup Forums y'all faggits a bunch of bitches,time for me to rek u worthless bitch's
Yall gonna get it "NO VAS-AWOOO-LINE"

COME AT ME BITCHES.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U

RIP George Duke. Gonna suck when Stanley joins him, hope it's not for a while.

Fuck me. I'm gonna see if I can grab it off Bandcamp. Thanks, man.

>Is it me...
No, bro. They were worse, at least in the US. Violent crime rates here peaked in 1992.

I had no idea that band was black.

What really happened was the "no father in the household" rule for welfare.

Many 16bit games imitated pop songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIoojngT95s

youtube.com/watch?v=q7p-ihYOG5s

fuck off shill

The crime was even worse back then

>Animals As Leaders
>black front man
Can't make this shit up.

You millennials are pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

No. Niggers have always been shit.

t. 42 yo racist from the South