Why was Hitler a retard when it came to stratgey

Why was Hitler a retard when it came to stratgey
>lets the UK and french go at dunkirk because reasons
>britian was nearly defeated by the blitz, but he never bothered finishing them off
>delayed barbarossa becuse reasons
>tried to blitz moscow and was btfo, despite raping the soviets early on
>instead of retreating to a more defensible position, attaked staingrad and was immedatly encircled
>the army can break out, but are not allowed to and is exterminated
>was asleep during D-day
>allied with japan for no reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec&t=136s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was an autistic paranoid lunatic who didnt listen to his generals and kept sperging out

This. Dude was blinded by passion.

he was an ösi. wouldnt have happened with a swiss hitler.

Allying with japan wasn’t a bad move though

But his strategy was to ruin Europe forever
And he succeeded at it
Letting Germanics live after Teutoburger Wald was a mistake

>opening a second front
>1,500 miles long
>on the steppes of central asia

yeah, that's just suicide

hitler is still alive in the minds and hearts of millions worldwide. the rise of the fourth reich is inevitable. he knew exactly what he was doing

>he was an autistic paranoid lunatic who didnt listen to his generals and kept sperging out

Not entirely true, he had a part in the succesful invasion of France.

He chose the plan proposed by Guderian(I think it was him) which was extremely risky but with potentially enormous benefits. And it worked.

After that, he probably started overstimating himself and he fucked up

AMAZING public image but definitely should've let someone else handle the big boy stuff.

>but it wasn't the real thousand year Reich so you try again but it wasn't the real thousand year Reich so you try again...

Hitler thought tactical retreats was cowardly. He never understood that even if you dare to fight to the death you shouldn't allways do it

Rundstedt argued the assault should've been made for a total victory. Hitler was siding with Guderian when the decision not to risk using vehicles in swampy lowlands for being imprudent.

>he was an autistic paranoid lunatic who didnt listen to his generals and kept sperging out

Pop myth. History channel tier and I type that with the utmost cringe. Whenever Hitler "disagreed' with a general, it's almost always two other generals bickering.

>like above when Guderian and Rundstedt disagree on attacking Dunkirk
>or when Guderian, Rundstedt, and Rommel are all deciding on the defense of Normandy
>Or whenever Manstein feels like whining in his book "Lost Victories" but then you read guys like Hoth and his "Panzer Operations" and realize Manstein is bitching about having to follow directions under Brauchitsch and Jodl

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec&t=136s

A video where Hitler tells Mannerheim he always listened to his generals. The problem was that he listened to only certain generals and the others decided to feel snubbed and cry about it in the post war era where it was easy to blame Hitler for all of their problems and mistakes. That's the problem with power, it comes with responsibility.

>tried to blitz moscow and was btfo

They never attacked Moscow. Who is poster really? Is this bait?

Holy fuck user they don't have a large list of allies to draw from and they need some. They can't go up against four world spanning empires with... Italy.

>attaked staingrad and was immedatly encircled

The 6th army was on Paulus shoulders'. He was an actual dirtbag who shouldn't havebeen promoted.

The Italians weren't ready and they still invaded around the time Napoleon historically did, a month before high summer. The hottest point in the year for the north equatorial region.

This thread is painful to read.

>britian was nearly defeated by the blitz, but he never bothered finishing them off
Factually incorrect, the blitz (battle of britain) was devastating for the luftwaffe and is agreed by most historians to be the turning point in the war & when the allies were starting to win (conveniently, you fat jewish retards joined after the battle of britain when the allies were winning, strange how that keeps happening in any war you are ever on the winning side of)

and apparently fucked up on a lot of drugs

If youre under 6'3 youre a chick and women are bad at strategy due to being over emotional

>Factually incorrect, the blitz (battle of britain) was devastating for the luftwaffe and is agreed by most historians to be the turning point in the war

Germany lost more aircraft to the USSR than to the UK. The "Battle of Britain" is cut off from a very specific zone and timing so it looks like the Brits did better, but if you include the canal battles at the same time it's even, and if you include the fighting over France after France fell than the Germans did better. Brit's always craft failures into victories like the
>Dunkirk miracle! even though they were turning tail and leaving the French to their own
>Victory in Africa! Even though Rommel had to retreat due to supply issues and not so much any intellect on part of the British

Hitler was a visionary and a leader, but not a military strategist. He only made it to corporal in WW1. Although, he did of course have a few generals on the payroll.

He should have gone straight for the Suez canal instead of fighting the war on two fronts.

"No capitulation!" Damn bastard forgot the value in the tactical retreat. There were many times in which the Germans could have retreated and reorganized, but they instead fought to their deaths on the Eastern front.

>Germany lost more aircraft to the USSR than to the UK
Totally irrelevant in the context
>The "Battle of Britain" is cut off from a very specific zone and timing so it looks like the Brits did better
Totally irrelevant in the context because inarguably britain won the battle of britain retard.
>but if you include the canal battles at the same time it's even, and if you include the fighting over France after France fell than the Germans did better.
Totally irrelevant
>Brit's always craft failures into victories like the
Yes, managing to defend our island, despite being heavily outnumbered and outgunned, while the rest of europe had given up, and long before you followed your jewish masters orders to get involved, not a single battalion of germans so much as stepping foot onto the island, is a defeat.

tl;dr: You are the most retarded fatso ever seen on Sup Forums

>Totally irrelevant in the context
It is relevant because you said the British caused the turning point of the war when they went out of their way to do as little as possible on the continent until 44, air power or otherwise. They were limited to spanking Italians in Africa and getting raped by Rommel.

>Totally irrelevant in the context because inarguably britain won the battle of britain retard.

The whole point, and I know this hurts your pride, is that the Battle of Britain is not an honest situational report of the strategic balance between Germany and Britain. Bong historians "cheated" to make it look like they were much better than what they were.

>long before you followed your jewish masters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Just learn history please.

>Implying it wasn't America's production that won the war.
Soviet supply lines would have still relied on horses like the Germans without the aid of big American cock. Also you little islanders would have starved to death.
Weak banter.

Hilarious how London is still whiter than any of your major cities.

>It is relevant because you said the British caused the turning point of the war
No I didn't, I said historians agree it was the turning point because...Oh yeah, it was. It was the first major axis defeat in their conquest of europe.
>British caused the turning point of the war when they went out of their way to do as little as possible on the continent until 44, air power or otherwise. They were limited to spanking Italians in Africa and getting raped by Rommel.
Quite possibly the most retarded and ignorant-of-history thing I have ever read.
>The whole point, and I know this hurts your pride, is that the Battle of Britain is not an honest situational report of the strategic balance between Germany and Britain. Bong historians "cheated" to make it look like they were much better than what they were.
I didn't know every single historian in the world was British, and no, actually the german's version makes britain look even better, good job showing how totally uneducated you are on two counts.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
Absolutely no bearing on when you got involved in ww2 fatty. You joined after we had already turned the tables. Deal with it, fat retard.

>Soviet supply lines would have still relied on horses like the Germans without the aid of big American cock. Also you little islanders would have starved to death.
Such an insanely stupid and ignorant statement that it's not even worth pointing out where you are wrong. Read a book some time, kid.

Like already stated, it was Rundstedt's idea first. He was most of all concerned over the counterattacks at Arras, but the state of the panzer divisions (Halder reporting losses up to 50%) was also a major issue. They needed infantry support if they wanted to close that 200,000+ man pocket, and since they were horse drawn, the tanks had to wait.
They were not "nearly defeated". Both sides came out battered, but the UK had the greater aircraft production and could draw from the resources of her empire and the United States. How would Hitler finish them off? Waste more scarce fuel, pilots, and planes while the USSR was growing ever stronger next to them? Or invade them with river barges?
Meme answer is that it was Mussolini's fault. In fact, invading earlier means you get bogged down in spring mud.
>tried to blitz moscow and was btfo, despite raping the soviets early on
Blitzing Moscow wasn't his strategy, it was taking the economically important parts of the USSR first.
>instead of retreating to a more defensible position, attaked staingrad and was immedatly encircled
Why would he retreat during the offensive phase that had great success?
>the army can break out, but are not allowed to and is exterminated
6th Army was extremely low on supplies, specifically fuel, and lacked intelligence on surrounding armies, friendly and hostile. They would have to abandon tons of heavy equipment in a breakout attempt, likely leading to even more casualties.
>was asleep during D-day
Can't say much here
Having an ally to check the UK/US (which many in the leadership saw as the greatest threats due to their resource, industrial, and manpower potential) in the east was a perfectly valid reason.

I doubt that, Achmed.

>200+ million white people and steady
vs
>50+ million white people and rapidly declining

>No I didn't, I said historians agree it was the turning point because...Oh yeah, it was. It was the first major axis defeat in their conquest of europe.

The first defeat isn't the turning point. Stalingrad was a turning point later on. Midway was a turning point in the Pacific. An even air battle isn't a turning point if they still have an air force to fight the soviets with.

>Quite possibly the most retarded and ignorant-of-history thing I have ever read.

So.... Where's the counter argument? If I wanted to listen to a bong whine about how underrated he is I'd pick a generic youtuber.

>I didn't know every single historian
Because you don't know every single historian. What kind of argument is this? Judging by what you said, you don't know ANY historians.

>fatty

What is this? I exercise everyday, sometimes twice a day. /fit/, don't know why you keep talking about this. You've seen UK obesity rates haven't you?

>"You joined after we had already turned the tables"
>he still thinks he turned the tables in 41 with his evenly matched and underpowered air force

Now that's funny!

>Such an insanely stupid and ignorant statement that it's not even worth pointing out where you are wrong. Read a book some time, kid.

He did sweetie. Soviets didn't have jeeps or even boots enough. You guys were on heavy rationing. Our instructional videos for visiting Britain during the war told us not to take your butter and too much food because you guys would starve and didn't have a whole lot. You can youtube it.

>i doubt facts

>literally already had a muslim as the leader of their country

>200+ million white people and steady
factually incorrect, again you could educate yourself on this with a simple google search on your birthrate stats

>duhhh only gross numbers matter
pic related

>The first defeat isn't the turning point. Stalingrad was a turning point later on. Midway was a turning point in the Pacific. An even air battle isn't a turning point if they still have an air force to fight the soviets with.
Again, fat retard, the vast majority of historians on the planet agree the battle of britain was the turning point, get an education.

>So.... Where's the counter argument? If I wanted to listen to a bong whine about how underrated he is I'd pick a generic youtuber.
We did all the heavy lifting in ww2 you fat retard. This is, again, a fact that you can confirm quite easily. You got involved after your jewish masters commanded you to.

>Because you don't know every single historian. What kind of argument is this? Judging by what you said, you don't know ANY historians.
Again, what don't you understand about a consensus, fat retard?

>What is this? I exercise everyday, sometimes twice a day. /fit/, don't know why you keep talking about this. You've seen UK obesity rates haven't you?
No, I can always tell fatties like you, you are ALWAYS fat retards without exception. 0sec a 6pack in your next post if you want to prove me wrong, with timestamp & "a77162ajwj2" written alongside

>Now that's funny!
Not an argument, Again, kid, the vast majority of historians consider the battle of britain to be the turning point.

>Our instructional videos for visiting Britain during the war told us not to take your butter and too much food because you guys would starve and didn't have a whole lot.
Hilariously stupid.

Dude was taking a fuckton of meth. By the end, his face was melting off just like any other meth head.