Travel to Argentina

>Travel to Argentina
>Not a single black person in sight
>People are patriotic as fuck
>Visited all the major cities (Buenos Aires, Salta, Mendoza, Cordoba, San Miguel, Santa Fe...)

>Go back to Sup Forums
>All the Americans are making fun of Argentina for not being white enough
>Visit Chicago
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

google.cl/search?q=puerto rico slums&oq=puerto rico slums&aqs=chrome..69i57.3637j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try braian

>leaf proxy
You could have picked something more credible, Antonio.

>current year
>a leaf discovers the power of memes

I'm a leaf and I can prove it you dumb burger.
Here's a picture of an emergency hose I just snapped. Both in French and English. Only in leafland will you see this.

Also
>Chile
All the women in Chile were ugly as fuck. I mean nice country and all but no culture and ugly women. Sorry.

Hey America, you're not allowed to use that meme, or any similiar, anymore. You're country is a slum. Sorry.

Some of us are white and some of us are mestizos... and that's all right. I've known mestizos who are far more intelligent than me (second generation Danish).

Well there's life beyond the memes
Argentina is comfy as fuck and people are among the nicest you'll ever find
They do have african neggers though, in BsAs they're everywhere in downtown selling glasses illegally on the street, but the vast majority of Argies look at them with utter disgust and won't ever touch them, even less racemix with them.
Haven't seen niggers in Córdoba, Bariloche, Neuquén or Tucumán. Then again it's Tucuman in this case... Mendoza I haven't visited in forever.
Bottom line is you see way less niggers than in major cities in Switzerland or France, for example.
Food is nice too.
Anyway kill yourself.

Nice proxy, Diego.

Women in Santiago were really hot in my experience. maybe its just that I'm used to Burger women, but I had also spent a semester abroad when i went.

Multiculturalism was a mistake. However biculturalism can only enrich us more!

Multiculturalism and biculturalism is a Nation's suicide. Yet a multi-ethnic society isn't that bad (look at US, they had blacks, mestizos, anglos, amerindians and they all got along well and it became one of the biggest empires of modern history).

In any case, our mestizos are already distinctive from the rest of the mestizos from South America. I've noticed that Argentinian mestizos have more european features and are taller than the mestizos from say Paraguay, Bolivia or Chile.

Because the average woman in burgerland is morbidly obese. Unironically, non exaggerated.

The women in Chile are all overweight but not completely cripplingly obese. They're still ugly af tho. I did not see a single hot woman in the entire month I was there and I went to Santiago all the way to the extreme north.

>They do have african neggers though
I didn't see that. Granted I was there 10 years ago but still all the street beggars looked fully Incas or your average Latino.

Some qts here

Our country is going through difficult times, economically speaking.
Multiculturalism is not a problem here for real yet. We (Argentinian with European roots) don't like mixing with Peruvians or Bolivians.

And yes, we are white, in particular, my ancestors were 75% Spanish, and 25% Greek.

But as many of us, I'm white and all, but that doesn't fix my life. At least I'll go down on my own terms and not stealing or getting free shit like a fucking nigger.

why only 4 fingers though?

>Argentina
>white

>Guns & Roses

STOP IT
NOTHING WORKS HERE
EVERYTHING IS DOOMED TO A TICKING BOMB EVERYONE KNOWS WILL DETONATE
YET NOTHING WILL CHANGE
STOP IT
STOP WITH THE ARGENTINA THREADS
WE ARE NOBODY
TRASH OF THE TRASH
LOWEST OF THE LOW
THE KING OF THE KEKOLDS
STOP IT

fuck, better not take any chances

we have some niggers in cordoba, very few but you can see them in the street selling shit.

Did you travel back to the 1920's or something?

fuck you got me

Top kek.

>Mendoza
>white
im from there, you're full of shit buddy

If Argentina was built over italian and spanish background only, it'd be a great nation. Prove me wrong

>>Not a single black person in sight
Not a single white person either

I mean, both Italy and Spain are shit so...

That woman makes me much more understanding of Argentina, desu

vaya weon que dulce sos, te quiero mucho mi hermano sudaca

I'll say thi about Chileans: the guys there are tough as hell and the women are lovely, also, best wine in the world

WTF are you doing up there Nigger?
Call ICE right now and surrender yourself.

Guns n roses is gay as fuck, mate.

>an argentinian cant travel to canada
nice hose, proves nothing idiot
chilean amerindians are really unatractive its tru but there are some nice girls arround
as much culture as youll find in southamerica tho so dont get that argument

Why are you surprised by this? You really shouldn't take a burger's word for anything

Didnt bought nigger 300 years ago thought.
Your move Burger.

Fuck you julian, you nigger.

You’re bullshiting leaf fuck. The north and the capital of Argentina is full with niggers. They come from Colombia.

>USA
>White

I did travel there and I saw no Black people whatsoever. 'Incas' maybe but no blacks. So yes, whiter than you Pedro Tyrone Jr. Goldenberg-Lopez IV.

What is the Dominican Republic?

wash your dirty mouth

Columbia doesn't have black people. You're fucking retarded.

>Puerto Rico
Hahaha holy shit.

when colombia sends their ppl they are not sending their best

Who know nigglet.
Public school.

>columbia
this has to be the most retarded joke ive read in my life

Underrated post.

I used to be a rightist before I went to leftypol. I was a bigot, but now I'm far left and love communism.

Also the Leninist Russian holocaust is a lie.

On my last travel to BA, which included the very center of the city and other commonly transited parts, I've seen like 10 niggers in total.

You're not welcome here you PR faggot.

America was 90% white for most of its history.Only very recently has it become non-white.

Yeah I messed up and pictured Bolivia instead.

Here's something I don't mess up. Now shut the fuck up and don't claim Argentina is full of niggers.
Also how do you reproduce in a country where every single woman is fat as fuck and looks like a Desi maid?

>Colombia doesn’t have black people

The validity of this whole post went to shit. Congrats faggot.

Tell that to Calle 13 while he fucks probably the whitest woman your shithole has.

>Now shut the fuck up and don't claim Argentina is full of niggers
its not full of whities

>Also how do you reproduce in a country where every single woman is fat as fuck and looks like a Desi maid?
this is accurate af
you fuck the upperclasses

>Puerto Rico
>calling any country from the Southern Cone a shithole
Wash your mouth.

Spain is barbaric.

Shithole
H
I
T
H
O
L
E

You didnt stepped on Retiro Station then.
Infested with some kind of African niggers, all of them selling fake jewellery.

>you fuck the upperclasses
How do you fuck the spaniard upperclasses when they've set up an incestuous network of marriages in order to keep their bloodlines pure that excludes all mestizos over the last 4 centuries?
Honest question.

I like their food. Hopefully I visit one day

America has more blacks than anyone outside of Africa. We fucked up not picking our own fucking cotton.

I have never seen that in my life.

Lol. You really went to Salta and didnt notice those bolivian morrochos?

>and that's all right

This is all right. Nothing wrong with this society what so ever.

Staph pls

A porteno talking about slums? Mostános las villas bonarenses. Callate pelotudo.

Have you ever drove on the highway to Washington DC?

Bolivians.
We far too pacifist after the military coup.

Peronismo is cancer, chavon.

I had the opportunity to meet the Argentine Ambassador to the US back in March. Seemed like a cool dude.

Even American niggers are housed in better conditions than slum shantytowns (for now at least).

NO
FUCK THIS SHIT
NOTHING FUCKING WORKS
IF YOU TAKE THE BUS YOU CAN EASILY SEE (I COUNTED THEM) 25 SENENIGGERS ALL CLOSE TO THE TRAINSTATION SELLING THEIR SHIT
THE GOVERNMENT CLOSED THE FACTORY THAT MADE THE CLOTHES OF FOOTBALL
THE PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT CREATED A LEECHSTATE
NOTHING FUCKING WORKS
THE MEME RIGHT WING ALTERNATIVE IS A FUCKING FAT JOKE
I HATE THIS SHIT LAND
HATE HATE HATE HATE

It became one of the greatest nations because it was 90% white, segregated and ONLY whites were in positions of power

Not because of diversity you ignorant cunt

That is Caracas, Venezuela. At least get it right, retard. We don't have hills in Buenos Aires (where all of our slums are). Pic related are our slums.

That is the result of uncontrolled borders and multiculturalism. Mestizos and euros lived in harmony in our country before the immigrants came.

Bolivians are honest and hard working people just trying make a living with what they have. In comparison your niggers chimp out for the stupidest shit and are so irritable that even poor hispanics can't stand them.

I wonder if child birth has gone down at least.

>American niggers are housed in better conditions
How is this a good thing?

of couse of course, its not like brazilians can cross the border and look for thenselfs that you're shitting out of your mouth.

Hellow fellow Bolivian.

>US, they had blacks, mestizos, anglos, amerindians and they all got along well and it became one of the biggest empires of modern history)

And it was the anglos who built all of it. America flourished in spite of its diversity not because of it.

The anglo colonized every corner of the globe and made working societies. Indians, blacks and spics didnt contribute shit to building america.

kys

It just means that America has yet to reach South American levels of race-mixing and decay.

I've been thinking about moving to the southern-most tip of Argentina because of the climate and nature. Is that a good plan? Are the southerners white too?

Redpill me on the Dirty Wars my fellow black Argentineans

Fuck las villas. I used to hear cumbia villera all the time living in Rosario. Gayest music by far that I heard in SA.

Damn it, just thinkin about the hellhole villas of Santa Fe capital is filling me with rage. They are like 1 story versions of brazilian favelas. They all need to be bulldozed.

this is actually also pretty accurate
are you a regular here?
by being handsome as fuck
there are also some swiss italian and german descendant qts and some koreans as well
never even touched a mapuchegirl

Yeah sorry, at least their slums have walls.

DONT.
Believe me Burger Im trying to help you.

Comodoro Rivadavia is cool place. It gets kinda cold though, its not too bad.

chile side is pretty german
i guess the rumor hitler was in argentina was also southern?
so yes it should be the withest

Now go to Sweden, you will shit your /pol britches

>mass rape everywhere

At least Sweden has proper infrastructure. Take nothing serious from this place and leave at this once

damn thee

google.cl/search?q=puerto rico slums&oq=puerto rico slums&aqs=chrome..69i57.3637j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
daddy yankee pls

Ive got some friends in orsorno and la union. Cool place. But damn that creepy island chloe or something give me the goosebumos. Dam pescadores y sus cuentos.

yeah it also creeped me out when i went there it looked like a good setting for a horror movie

why some of you hate us mate?

I don’t know Mapushit. This is the ugliest one I found that is not an old picture, and I still can’t pinpoint where this is. Is probably old too.

Though tbf they get neet bux from Uncle Sam, That’s why they’re not as fucked up as in the rest of Latin America.

I hope more hurricanes destroy your island
You are of no use to anyone

>are you a regular here?
I went in Argentina in 2007 and Chile in 2011. Visited the places a fair amount and I have friends acquaintances living there.

The upper class divide in Chile was just blatant. Downtown high rise Santiago was relatively calm and empty but the majority of street pedestrians were white Mediterraneans types in suits. Then I know a girl who married into a family like that and meeting with their staunchly pinochetist family confirmed that (was during the students riots too which made for interesting declarations).
Rest of Chile North of there looked completely different. It's beyond me why you allow your women to look like that when most male Chileans are reasonably fit. I would be frustrated all the time.

Want German in Chile? Go to Puerto Varas or Frutillar. Whitest and most beautiful places. Unless you’re a negro, in that case stay in muttland.

Chileans in Argentina were probs some of the coolest people. It was always funny to hear my Chilean bros talk about how the falkland islands are not las islas malvinas just to piss off the Argentine bros.

Faggot