Anyone else find her kinda cute?

Anyone else find her kinda cute?

I'd fuck her

In the sense that refrigerators are cute, yes.

the Mouth of Sauron is not meant to be cute

She’d be great in bed. Ugly ones try harder. Close your eyes and pretend it’s a pretty one, then nut ‘n’ run.

She seems like a sturdy broad that'll give you strong sons

She is a nice lady.

I SUMMON THE KIKES AND NIGGERS! POST MUTT NOW TO DETER WHITE PRIDE!

I saw her put through MakeApp and feared for my life, but otherwise she's cool

i want her to sit on my face and suffocate me with her thighs

No.

absolutely not. Trump should hire a hotter woman or a based reporter to btfo these kikes but look decent on tv.

She looks the kind of woman who demands snu-snu

Would wear her like a feed bag before breeding her

Yes and she takes no shit from bullshit acting as if they are journalist.

Id stick it in her bum

she is the greatest speaker so far

Id breed with her
Give her a nice cream pie in her pussy

Cute no, but she's cool enough to jump from 4/10 to 5/10

All you beta faggots afraid of an intelligent woman.

This is why the Jew wins.

Yea she a stronk woman

grrwarrrhhhhhhnnhhhh.

name????

Indeed
pic related.

ok which one of you freaks is shilling, im looking at a 3/10 at best

the boner bringer

10/10 would gas

She looks the kinda gal who could really clog a toilet.

At least she's white heeb

She is one sexy THICC for sure. That drawl makes me diamonds when eviscerating leftist scum.

I bet your wn8 on wot is shite mate

Fake tits. -10

fake tits are hot

Her cleavage episode was fap worthy

This. It looks like she could take a punch and would be sexy af in a bearskin. She could raise half the clan and keep pumping them out. A born breeder. Good to have in a pinch and warm when the grid goes down. Winter is coming.

Hideous conservacunt is hideous

Looks like the troll from the goonies

Only because you have to steal them.

they aren't fake. they're just bushed together

You need glasses. Fake as news.

Donald Trump's wrath be upon you

claire abbot

ill check you buddy

Sup Forums can just take these anytime they want.

t-thank you
I waited so long

Yes!

In a way, I guess. Depends what you're into.

i'm wearing my glasses. Look how those titties lay. They're natty

I'd fuck her

Are you me?...Those amazing thighs....mmm

I'd dive right into them titties like this

Yes but I'm a gay male

Easily one of the smartest and well-connected people on the planet yet you would rate her "fuckability"?

BAGGER 288

nah shes ugly as fuck

Yeah shes handsome, she is a handsome woman

I do, derpy eyes aside she's waifu material.

She is cute in the strong independent woman kind of way

She looks like a football player after a concussion but it's not her job to be fuckable, so who cares.

Y'all motherfuckers need help. Seriously. Seek professional help. All of you. Go. Run.

Nice try Megyn Kelly. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you if Trump hired some brainless bimbo intead of this smart woman who's built like a brick shithouse. Boy y'all sure embarrass yourself calling her ugly and fat all day long. Body shaming hypocrites. I kind of liked her at first but watching her run that whitehouse briefing room like a day care makes me want SARAH MOMMY MILK now.

After that rant to today, yes. That shit was glorious. Wish I had Rule34 of her

She looks like marie osmond

Fuck your app nigger

I find her sexy in a really odd way. I guess I think she would make a good mother.

Dem postpartum bowels of death.

Is "she" a....trans?

Sarah sanders does not exist
Mike Huckabee is the first transgender press secretary in US history

>INB4 well you suck at WT
Yes. Yes I do. Fucking masochism simulator.

Literally the only time you'll see someone on this board saying it's not a woman's job to be fuckable

I'm gonna print this post out and frame it

If she kept her fucking fucking eyes shut the whole time so I didn't have to see her weird lazy eye or whatever it is I would lay the dick to her, yeah.

I would but I'm biased towards thicc women.

It's the appeal of these matronly kind of women who look like they could birth yuge healthy babies and also plow a field in the old country.

Shrek is not pleased.

It's not a lazy eye you ignorant fuck its what's called a pondering eye which is indiciative of higher thought processes and deep thought but i guess someone like you wouldn't know about that sort of thing now would you?

I'd hate to be a shill for vagina kin but maybe you're onto something. In our current society we've been pushing all the uggos and mannish type women to the side for the ultra feminine women. Does this perhaps lead to more feminine boys? Genes that look mannish and bad on a woman might be ideal for her son to inherit from her. Genes that make a woman look like todays hot might not be ideal for sons? Like my Step Mom always says, "you're the one who has to roll over and look at them in the morning." Don't let society or Pol tell you who to put your benis in. Your benis knows what it's doing.

Literally how you save the white race.

She literally looks like a fucking mutt.
Gross

can we get more please? I want to cum to this

Female detected

Tits or gtfo

She reminds me of a softball player I once knew who would get drunk with the guys and shittalk you to tears of laughter.

mestizo are filthy mutts

Bells palsy
count me in

Hot women are worse than Jews

She is miss universe on Kashyyyk.

yes I could imagine being stranded on Kodiak island hunting Grizzlies with her using nothing but battleaxes and spears while riding armored reindeer.

Kek

hi bb

you're all hitting on something my mother was always weirdly honest about. marrying my father was less about falling in love with him, and more about the genetic material he had to offer. now my father will tel you he was in love from the moment he saw her, and he believes that and I love him for it. but my mother chose him. interesting take on the child rearing thing IMO.

Her spunk/feistiness helps a lot.

Im a jew. what makes me bad?

name? I need too nut

No not really

Nothing compares.

That as well as hot women also have a tendency to be shitty human beings. Not all of them, but enough. Every female privilege goes up to 11 with them and it completely ruins their psyche. It's not a good setup for motherhood.