Merkel's Winter Wonderland - coming soon to America

youtu.be/Tot29gmwJgA

Europe is turning into an eyesore because of diversity. They'd rather turn their countries into police states with no freedom of speech and eyesores on every corner than deal with their immigration issue.

If the Democrats win anytime soon we'll see the exact same shit with the inevitable refugee influx. We need to make a big deal of this, they've even ruined Christmas markets.

Other urls found in this thread:

pew.tube/user/5991fe6c7b38b1001000baf6/7NLJ4rn
hooktube.com/watch?v=Tot29gmwJgA
youtu.be/5OnIRvS6BHw
yorkmix.com/news/theyve-protect-york-minster/
youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/Demo_Trends_For_Web.pdf
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't view the video on mobile

Mirrors:
pew.tube/user/5991fe6c7b38b1001000baf6/7NLJ4rn

hooktube.com/watch?v=Tot29gmwJgA

>import thousands of military aged males from warzones where literal barbarians announced they are trying to infiltrate Europe to commit terrorist attacks
>terrorist attacks occur
>Britain is already a police state
>France is under literal martial law for two years now with military patrolling the streets
>German police are more interested in arresting people for hate speech on twitter than actual terrorists
>They use the terror attacks as a motive to force gun bans on all of Europe

Jesus Christ I'm generally not a conspiracy theorist, but they have to be doing this shit on purpose to consolidate power.

Good summary. It's insane, this scene is totally normal at a Christmas Market now. Even a few years back it would be a crazy prospect for people in Britain.

I think the graffiti is a great step to waking people up.

and by
>this scene
I mean armed police casually patrolling what should be a festive area. Just doesn't look like the Britain I know.

youtu.be/5OnIRvS6BHw
Video 360º of those locations with Merkel Legos in Lisbon Hieronymites Monastery, Empire Square, Augusta Street, Bethlehem (Lisbon)

They look stupid, reminded me of this story, pretty much the same thing at York Minster:

yorkmix.com/news/theyve-protect-york-minster/

They look like action figures

What is that rifle?
HK of some kind?

A few years back on Thanksgiving day I was in Grand Central Station walking to a train to go north and it had a bunch of cops armed with MP5s. I guess Europe is just catching up to us.

i think it's a g36

Good graffiti at the Manchester Christmas market.

Merkel is the only real dictator in Europe and the Germans are too dumb to realize that

this is what ((they)) try to make you get used to

constant state of emergency, police state, big brother

all terror, ISIS bullshit was just for that

wake up

>Manchester Christmas Market

They love control.

Do you see this sort of security in Turkey often? How safe is it? I only really ever read about attacks by Kurds over there, if anything.

These things are fucking ridiculous. Birmingham is full of them as well. The walk through barriers too, not just the bricks.

Is this them? Think they were in the video, probably the worst ones I've seen.

jesus christ yes it's those. They look more shitty everytime I see them.

also I just noticed they look kind of like a benis.

>they look kind of like a benis

fucking hell I can't unsee it

Fucking German people are the most stupid people on Europe for voting Merkel into power (again).

May pest be upon you.

Shut up poland.

Seriously and memes aside. Why? What are the left trying to prove? Are they trying to domesticate a wild animal? What makes someone turn a blind eye to what they see with their own eyes. Having one muslim friend who you think is cool is not the aggregate. Recipes that are found online is no excuse either.

>Le America is such a nigger hole....Let's do it to our country too!!

Can't believe how much shit she has got away with. In a few decades the name "Merkel" will have an entirely different meaning to it.

They just want to play pretend and say not all muslims. These people offer no net positive to the country, they take disproportionate amounts of welfare and commit disproportionate amounts of crime.

This is without factoring in the societal & cultural damage they do as well. It's evident for all to see, just look at this recent shitstorm that was kicked off because 1 woman was mistakenly asked to remove her hijab inside a McDonald's.

youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY

>patrolling with automatic weapons in the crowd

How stupid they are? Two things may happen:
1. Terrorists can suddenly attacked from the back and take their guns
2. If police start to defend themselves or other citizens with automatic fire they will accidentally shoot people around

I don't see the problem??

We Finns have never been nazis and this symbol is from early times of aviation.

Nazi-Germany allied with moslem mufti against Jews.

We Finns didn't like that.

Everybody must understand that our Airforce symbol was before and will hold!

Come one, we all know those guys are not there to stop any muslim from doing anything. They are there to fuck up anyone who says anything racially insensitive against a muslim.

Just saying that Germany has lost their mind.
If you say Hitler or show nazi history - you go to jail.
Now they are sucking moslems to Europe like Hitler had it coming.

I really hate Germany. Why they have to be so assholes toward us?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

And they said US police were too militarized.

In 10 years a lot more people, even Germans, will be open about their support for those old ideals

It's going to be mayhem - I wonder if people will forgive them for allowing Merkel to open the gates?

The existence of diversity barriers is genuinely fascinating to me. This idea that you can never address the problem only add layer after layer of state control.

OH LOOK IT'S THIS AGAIN.
POPULATED ALMOST ENTIRELY BY MUTTS AND MEME FLAGS.

Be sure to stop by and thank your local glow in the dark CIANIGGER. Y'all don't come back now, Y'all hear??

>Long-Term Global Demographic Trends: Reshaping the Geopolitical Landscape(July 2001)
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/Demo_Trends_For_Web.pdf

Eurobros, any mention of these enrichment blocks in the news? What about the people, what's the word?

Why do Germans keep on electing her?

Merkel is doing Hitler's legacy by revenging Europe with letting moslems in.

Nigger calm your tits. Just because we're an ocean away, doesn't mean we don't give a fuck about your cunts.

>Build bridges not walls, they said
>Yet now we build walls on our bridges

P O E T R Y

I'd wager it's like Brexit. If they had a simple yes/no vote then Merkel would go, but the whole aspect of party politics & domestic issues prove too strong a force. Just shows the failure of democracy really.

>Merkel's Winter Wonderland - coming soon to America

consider the following
>america creates false flag 9/11 to start war in the middle east
>america doesn't like europe as a growing power
>americas war in middle east creates flood of refugees (that for some reason don't get refuge in middle eastern countries - fuck this)
>after WW2 germany still isn't independet and somewhat under american control.
>Merkel has power over EU, but is under american control
>everyone blames merkel and germany while it is the outcome of americas actions.
>america (and the jews in control) is off the hook and get what they want: a weakened europe

It's americas wonderland soon finally coming to america.
We didn't create the flood of refugees
We didn't start wars in the middle east
We did not remove their (more or less working) leaders.
We did not play world police and try to control other countries politics in this matter.

Will Europe please pull out of this multi-cultural mind set!

Were already lost here in america! Don't be like us!!!!

It's because the end goal is a police state
Immigration is a tool to achieve it
Of course they arent going to give up their main weapon

Trucks of pece hold the record for most kills at once (other than planes). Over 90 dead flattened innice, Paris on Bastille day.

please send help
the call to prayer gets closer every day.
there are packs of niggers and odious bearded men on everywhere corner.
its not safe anymore.
help

It's crazy seeing this in Europe.

I mean America probably has the same amount if not more Mudslimes and Niggers than EU plus also a shitton of gun owners but you very rarely see open air events such as seasonal markets or other community events with this much security.

You'll see regular beat cops but that's it. The only time I ever remember seeing automatic weapons being used by the policing force at events is right after 9/11, they had National Guard members attending every event.

You euros need to relax, When we shit on you guys about multi-cultralism its only because we care.

We're fucking doomed man, don't be like us.

Hol up, Canada's getting dressed

We care brother, that why we're saying this. Fucking jews are poisoning you like they have us for the last 60 years. Picture of your new mutt princess thanks to a JEW matchmaker.

once tump gives us the OK we are going to go back to our ancestral homes and remove this fucking kebab that your elected officials put into office.

After that we are going to remove the kebab that you imported in the first place. We can talk about how europe will pay us back later but we all know whats gonna happen

>lol the US saved eurofags in WW1, WW2, and kebabwar3
>LOL FUCKING IDIOTS DONT KNOW HISTORY AUSTRALIA ACTUALLY DID MORE FOR THE WAR EFFORT YOU SHOWED UP AT THE LAST MINUTE AND TOOK CREDIT LOL #REKT

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I know you're stretching but you could be on the right track. However Europe must shoulder its share of the blame, or at least the UK, for the wars in the middle east.

Also Libya was probably more of a breaking point. Can't blame the eternal 26% for everything, we've all been complicit.

This. She should've been arrested already for treason.

Enriching desu, why not have some fun with them? Modern art meet your newest companion, anti-terror barrier art.

>If the Democrats win anytime soon we'll see the exact same shit with the inevitable refugee influx

If Democrats tried that, they'll be seeing a war they won't believe. Them and the refugees will get slaughtered hard.

Those Jew stara

look whos pushing for it

Like with sanctuary cities? If the Dems brought in refugees nobody would do jack shit other than boomerpost on social media.

300 million US citizens own guns. Refugees are fucked if they try to fuck with them.

So what? They voted for this. This is what they want. They don't vote for the AFD, they want multiculturalism and diversity. This is what they wanted, and most still want!

The only way to stay sane as you watch Europe implode is to remind yourself that everytime a young child is raped or ran over, every time a woman is raped and murdered, every man mugged and set upon by a gang of sandniggers, every single time, they if they were old enough to vote, and their families almost certainly voted for policies that directly lead to the atrocity. It makes it kind of funny.

Look at black gun crime and the disproportionate murder of whites, what makes refugees different? It's ok for nigs but not sandpeople? You're deluded if you think refugees would be slaughtered.

You didn't have to let them in you retarded nigger. I swear to god Europe is like the US's retarded younger brother. The west and middle east have been btfoing each other for thousands of years. Raids, invasions, dividing and conquering. And yet outside of Spain and Jerusalem neither side really ended up getting a foothold in the others territory. Until you fucking retards decided to shred any coherent immigration policy in favor of virtue signalling muh poor fugees on the world stage.

Hey Sclomo! Your newness stinks more than a dead, old French prostitute, who's been cumed by passerby cia niggers.

Just two years ago, a party like the AfD had absolutely no chance to get in the reichstag. Now they got 14% of the vote, or 88 seats.

Altruism and post-war guilt mixed with the whole melting pot bullshit that American pop culture has pushed for God knows how long. People genuinely think this is the future, it's seen as retrograde and backwards to say we should remain homogeneous. You're only stopping the inevitable. That's just the sad truth of it.

I'm telling you, if we ddn't the USA would in one way or another have fucked us over.
There has been no declaration of independence in/by/from germany after they got under US control after WW2 till today.

Europe has far more muslims than us.

We will only find out decades later what actually led to this decision and which forces where behind the curtains.
But I bet Germany's booming economy has something to do with it.
Merkel made a deal with the devil.

I don't give a fuck, they voted for what they have now. The afd might get elected and go 1488, but all of this could have been prevented if they weren't such retarded faggots.

Nah its not inevitable. Look at Poland, they are immune to the propaganda, they just had to go through some serious shit to get there.

>excuses

No retard. Nobody is to blame for Europe having a non violent invasion of sandniggers other than the Europeans who let them in. Taking out Gadhaffi was dumb as fuck, but there was no reason to roll over and die because of it. The (((USA))) foreign policy couldn't have fucked you over harder than this, there is literally no way they could've hurt you more. All you had to do was not consent to the invasion, but no, your demographics and culture are the very essence of your nations, and they are being destroyed before your eyes.

Its a funny copout to say USA = BAD!!! The world isn't kind, the USA has no obligation to act in your interests. You have an obligation to act in your interests, but we are in bizarro world where its 50/50 as to whether its malevolence or sheer stupidity.

That is more of a metaphor to the whole shitstorm as anything else can be. Hiding the ugly truth under a nice veil.
>N-no, everything is fine, guys, just keep paying taxes.

>We will only find out decades later what actually led to this decision and which forces where behind the curtains.
>But I bet Germany's booming economy has something to do with it.
>Merkel made a deal with the devil.

I would say the people of Germany not immediately rioting in the streets when the invasion began played a big part. The fact that Merkel could be re-electable after doing such a thing, the fact that her party did it, is all just hilarious.

The world is NOT designed around keeping krauts happy. Maybe it was a jew/burger plot to keep Europe weak. Maybe not, I'd say there's an equal chance that Merkel is as retarded as the average German voter.

Regardless, it doesn't matter WHY it happened, what matters is that the German people LET it happen.

>that post
>that flag
Does not compute

Very true. I'm always amazed every time Germans are exhorted to save their own damn actual necks, the first thing they do is attack America. I swear these Danube niggers would let their entire next generation including their own daughters get raped and murdered by the sand niggers in exchange for taking America down a notch. It's like they are shit robots with an attack America program that activates when they are given a hard problem to solve. They have got a major malfunction.

Wow, that video is so sad. Seeing so many great societies get ruined in short order is just depressing

I think the only explanation is that the ebil nazi, nationalism = bad propaganda post war and whatever the Russians did to them, did a bigger number on them than dropping two nukes on the Japs. I mean compare the two now. Both economically successful, but Germany can't get its head straight, while the nips are living the dream.

The best Germans either died in the World Wars or emigrated. All Germany has left are sheep and smug cowards. Their daughters get raped and killed, they have to maintain memorials and tombs to their conquerors in their own capital, they tolerate their cute little Christmas towns being turned upside down.

>The best Germans either died in the World Wars or emigrated.

I find this idea really intriguing. Can the flower of the youth of a people really be irreplaceable? On an individual basis obviously this is the case, but on a mass scale. Eugenics and dysgenics, anything to do with heritable traits and all that shit has been buried under so much bullshit in the last 70 years it wouldn't surprise me, but I doubt I will find out in my lifetime.

I agree with the Americans. Since the migrant crisis started in 2015 I blamed us Europeans for not removing our leaders. It’s are our people who welcome the invaders. Sure, some of the forces behind this are Jews, but that’s not an excuse.

If we just had an Australian immigration policy and sank every migrant boat then the shitskins would stop coming. Wanna guess what the brilliant (((EU))) plan is to prevent it? Pay billions to Turkey, North-Africa and offer Africans places to study in Europe.

You are seeing the bollardization of Europe....and outside the barriers waiting for you to come out, that's where the bomber will be.

I love the half ass attempt at making it vaguely look Christmasy

Part and parcel :)

The Democrats will literally declare Open Borders the next time they have power. I don't mean just choosing not to enforce the law, they will literally abolish all immigration law and declare doing otherwise would be Against Our Values, Racist, Bigoted, and un-Progressive. They will actively encourage the most alien peoples to come here just to compensate for Trump.

it's a G36C
The Carbine variant of their service rifle

That's fucking pathetic.

No shit
And Merkel and the EU are allowing it to happen.

merchant hands

Poland has balls and Canada is secretly jealous

>Yellow memeflag
>against free immigration
Multiple personality disorder or just fucking stupid?

I can't believe there's an entire continent of you faggots and not one of you sacrificed yourselves to kill her

I don't think john wick will be trying to take their guns

Where is the NYT report? Why was that never brought up?