We need an ANCAP memeball thread, only top tier meme balls allowed

We need an ANCAP memeball thread, only top tier meme balls allowed.

im worried, sometimes, that people read these memes and think they're actually good arguments against ancap.

> only top tier meme balls allowed.
sounds like you need borders.

Op is a NIGGER

OP IS A NIGGER

You're gay

OP is a Jew

You wouldn't know a Jew if they tickled your asshole.

They'd have no reason to, I don't stick shekels in there

Whatever nigger

>56%
>calls me nigger
forty keks

>56%
Based around average ethnic groups not average ethnicity over all

>Ausfag and Burger fighting over demographics
>Gotta put up with trucks of peace and a capital city less than 50% white
Feels bad man

I was in a space thread earlier where someone said the government is incapable of building railroads and roads anymore in order to justify NASA astronaut don Pettit saying we didn’t have the tech to go to the moon anymore.

I’m an ancap now since gubmin can’t build roads anymore, give me the quick rundown on my new political ideology

some are.

Wouldn't this be violating the nap?

Depends, if I buy a land with a river source on it, and dam the water, cutting the flow that was going to your farm, am I violating the NAP?

it's also violating simpsons copyright.

>when you post a meme online that violates copyright so they send in there loli ninja assassins to torture you, but it's ok because that is your fetish.

I would say yes

no but you would have to build a dome far outside of just your property in order to block everyone else's sunlight

Is Ancap ball just a psychopath?

Does property extend past the troposphere?

>not being pro Anarcho-entropy

If forms of life always inevitably creates states then the best way to ensure the freedom of the universe is to end all life, letting freedom reign by itself.

good question

I would like to see a lefty meme with that much text that isn't complete nonsense

the right wing meme is actually funny

Ancap and copyrights? I don't get it

Some support it. Rothbard did.

no thank u arigato trap post man

Technically no.

This is where Curt Doolittle's corrections come in handy: not just aggression, but the imposition of born costs must be prohibited, if one is to attain full sovereignty. That means that whatever permanent shadow gets cast on your property counts not as an initiation of force, but as a born cost, since you're being deprived of sunlight and your property's value is diminished.

kek

got screens for that?