What is degenerate about having tattoos?

What is degenerate about having tattoos?

It brings you farther away from nature and your natural state which in turn causes dissonance.

How does it bring you farther away from nature?

Why is looking like trailer trash now a trend among women? don't they realize what they'll look like when they age?

Depends where you have them and the nature of the tattoo

injecting ink particles in your skin isn't natural. Our world is built upon vibrations, frequencies, basically light. It's like pressing the wrong note as part of a chord on a piano. It causes dissnoance and leads to subconscious dissonance.

Please define nature and "your natural state in it (nature)".

what your talking about is modern society. living in cities, working in cubicals, enjoying social life through a computer screen. not tattoos.

Its for people too lazy to actually turn their body into a piece of art by excerise and fitness so they tattoo some shitty art on their body as an easy way to feel good about themselves.

Gtfo Wiccan scum

Pale skin girls. Yes please.

Tell that to the picts. Tell that to any of the humans in ancient history that tattooed themselves. The ignorance it burns.

Leviticus 19:28 “‘You must not make cuts in your flesh for a dead person, and you must not make tattoo markings on yourselves. I am the LORD."

She was like a 9/10 before the ink.

it's like grafitti on a big, beautiful wall

Just because it's been done in the past means it's okay? A tattoo isn't natural.

tattoos are fucking pathetic, you are trash if you think otherwise.

>having some shitty scribbles on your body
>why is it degenerate
really jose?

Aside from ones that have cultural significance to indigenous peoples and therefore are badass (think: Polynesian etc) it is a sign the person with them makes poor, impulsive life decisions. This is nature’s way of warning folks off of a potential threat. What the threat materializes as varies widely (bad with money or relationships or moderation etc), but it is there for signaling, it represents an outward showing of the inner insecurities of the person in question. In that pic- good for a lay, but don’t take home to family.

>Our hair, skin, and bones are gifts from our parents and should not be damaged unnecessarily.

Depends on the tattoo

It depends on what the tattoo is I believe.
If it's something that means something to you, like your platoon number or some shit like that, it makes sense to me.
If it's a particularly nice bit of art, with shading and maybe color, I get that.
If you got your dead little sister's name tattooed over your heart, I think you're stupid, but harmless.

It's this bullshit that looks no better than a kid's temporary tattoo that's degenerate.

They look disgusting and show a person has a problem with their natural body or want's be a special snowflake or be edgy and cool by ruining it.

It's lack of self-worth

MFW when I read New Age psychobabble.

>filename goddess.jpg
Gods don't have to write their accomplishments on themselves or in books to explain their deeds. If they're truly gods the people should all already know what they have done.

It's a form of self-absorbed narcissistic signaling which is generally fine if you're doing something that benefits your life and improves your social standing but tattoos are a display of impulsive behavior. Only a truly dumb impulsive moron would get permanent ink on their body in order to increase their social standing. If you were a coptic Christian and the tattoo was an absolute necessity I could understand it but getting a bunch of coy fish or Simpsons characters tattoo'd on your body just tells me you're probably a fucking idiot. Women especially should not get tattoos. Tattoos are masculine signaling and a women who is signaling to you that she is "Tough" is probably a low quality, 'independent' women that isn't worth your time unless you're trying to pump and dump.

Because tattoos on a slender white women is like graffiti on a cathedral.

They just make you ugly. Just imagine how much better that broad would look without all that shitty ink on her.

>Wiccan
Go find a dictionary fag

Great, Jews can't get tattoos. Sorry, I'm not a Jew, Moishe.

tattoos and other self mutilation like body modification are attempts differentiate yourself from your heritage, blood ties, etc. To deny what you are. They're also a symptom of mental issues.

its for people with no personality so they have to turn their body into an edgy advertisement of shit they like

I have one tattoo, homemade (with a real gun though). I got when I was super drunk one time cause my friend got a brand new rig, I won't be getting any more and luckily its kind of faded

> implying most things humans do are natural

driving in cars isn't natural. talking on phones isn't natural, air conditioning isn't natural, money isn't natural.. whats your point?
why do people care what others do to their body?

It's only good on hot women

And the Picts were civilized and powerful right?

everything

If it’s part of your cultural identity and religion idgaf.

if you arent white its fine. cant shit up a turd.

tl;dr: it's a red flag for impulsive behavior

If one is willing to permanently write on themselves what else would they be willing to do? It's a question you should always ask yourself before dating a women with tattoos. In fact, the increased potential for cheating and substance abuse should be a first thought you have before dating a woman with tattoos.

Only pirates and criminals get tattoos.

Agriculture brought us "farther away from nature." Appeal from nature is the worst logical fallacy.

There's nothing inherently degenerate about them I just hate that they've become so trendy desu. I always admired them as the mark of an outsider and now most tattoos are just as meaningless as everything else in our society.

Transgender whore fuck off.

Nope I am correct on the spelling of your little faggot religion.

fucking disgusting.... they arent even good or cool looking, and that just makes it worse, fuck your digits

>What is degenerate about having tattoos?

What is political about tattoos? Wrong board.

brip brap

All old people look like trash, tattoos or not. Not a relevant argument.

Bullshit hippie nonsense.

Everything else in this thread is fucking utter nonsense.

The real reason tattoos are degenerate is because they are an unnecessary health risk in order to "stylize." Like neck stretching, etc. It's essentially one step away from getting STD's to have a studded cock because it "looks cool."

if you want a pill, get a tattoo. it will make you think about your body differently. they're dumb, for sure, you will regret having them. sorta made me realize your body is vessel, not a husk. or a coil.

>Simpsons character
:^)

Jews are winning learn something from them.

I genuinely enjoyed this post.

>All old people look like trash, tattoos or not. Not a relevant argument.
That's just not true unless you're thinking 80's, plenty of people look healthy and attractive in their 40's and 50's but not with tattoos.

nothing. its just that most degenerates have tattoos.

What if it's not impulsive?
What if they had an idea, drew and revised it until they were satisfied, then went looking for a tattoo artist that would be able to recreate it properly?

I do agree with you that an impulse tattoo is a sign of an idiot.

Ignore shills. I've been here since the beginning and have seen it all. Thank you for taking a moment to try and help them.

Organic pigments translocate from skin to lymph nodes. Enjoy your cancer.

Because wen u die tattoo show on sekelton dood. It's degwnatice

Because only people with tattoos cheat or do drugs

All of those things you've described have utility in everyday life and are almost a necessity to live at this point in humanity. What purpose do tattoos have besides signaling your hobbies to attract to friends? Tattoos are almost always purchased in a vain attempt to be noticed. I'm not saying it's wrong to want attention, but it's so impulsive and low effort that it reveals a lot about a person and their upbringing.

Didn’t say shit about spelling. Dictionaries define terms which is my original point. You just go shitpist though.

It's gross and self sadistic

They look good on girls when they are 20, remain okay when they hit 30, and then just make the package fugly past 40.

makes a cheap whore more attractive, but a clear sign that the woman is terrible wife material.

It's not like the tattoos themselves are bad, but the personalities that go for them are self-centered bitches who care only for the here and now. Generally, the "actions have consequences!?" stereotype. Will gladly divorce you for half of your money, and then squander it all and be 5 years further past the expiration date, alone, and broke.

it's like advertising that you have STD's or have no problem stealing people's shit for drug money

I just find it ugly personally

Because people only get them to make other people see them a certain way, which is the dumbest reason to do anything, but is especially dumb when what you do permanently changes your body. On top of that, they age like shit which is especially ironic given the fact that people who get them do so strictly for the way it affects their appearance. It shows that people who get them are bad decision makers who don't think about the consequences of their actions and do things for shallow reasons of vanity and instant gratification without regard for the future.

>Skin looks like a teenager in high school doodled on notebook paper
>wh-what's degenerate about this?

Timmy Boo is that you buddy?

Women with tattoos are like building covered in graffiti. They look like shit, they're easy to get into, and chances are they contain hazardous waste.

Those are shitty-looking tattoos. Some are n
Beautifully done, but this looks like someone stuck random stickers on a beat up old Toyota Camry with alot of miles in it.

Aging is a spectrum, and you look shittier the farther you go up it after the end of puberty. Tattoos are not relevant, and the fact you don't like them to begin with doesn't make them any uglier as the person gets overall uglier.

So you are a faggy Wiccan?

As does wearing shoes. Never wear shoes, kids.

We give the chinese shit for their history of "foot binding" in which they broke and bound a gir's foot so that it was tiny and useless, to show a high status girl that was carried around by servants.

But every single one of us who wears shoes has malformed feet from a lifetime of growing inside of the shoe jew.

Pic related. Top is how your feet are SUPPOSED to look. Unfortunately for me, I took the shoepill too late. My feet are already deformed like a fucking pair of bonsai kittens. All I can do is spread the word and hope people learn to embrace the shoeless lifestyle, or at least switch from shoes to something like form fitting synthetic toe shoes which would be healthier.

imagine how much better she would look without that junk on her. It looks like some little kid went ape shit on her with a sharpie.

nothing unless your tattoos are a scattered meme like this bitchs tattoos
also sage

>How does it bring you farther away from nature?

Yea how does she breed your father naturally?

#notallinkparticles

Because it literally is impulsive.

>What if they had an idea, drew and revised it until they were satisfied, then went looking for a tattoo artist that would be able to recreate it properly?

That's less impulsive but its still impulsive. Its almost means of drawing attention to yourself and fitting in without actually doing anything to improve your worth as a human being. It's akin to dropping loads of money on extremely flashy clothes to attract mates. It's vain and low effort.

That's a strawman, but try again.

Apparently dumbfucks of this world still don't know why tattoos are fucking retarded so let me break it down.
1. They serve no purpose whatsoever
2. They are painful to get. Having a lot of of them indicates you enjoy feeling pain/harming yourself, which means you suffer from low self esteem.
3. Most if not all of those with excessive tattoos probably have a drug or alcohol problem.
4. Putting ink in between skin layers seems like it could be toxic to the body.
5. If you get something stupid it'd be expensive and difficult to remove.

Just shows that her mind is that of a little attention seeking kid, like with many women. Those with such tattoos just make it more obvious.

It draws your focus to the part of your body that was created by man and that causes you to look at yourself as an object.

No ffs. Jeezus you’re thick. Your comment was ridiculous, I’m not a Wiccan and I know you’re talking shit.

This only applies to poorly designed shoes/small shoes, and also their wear for their use after worn out.
People who don't wear shoes are hippy Nelson Mandela poor niggers.

It also looks like shit. You probably don't care much for your career aspirations or looking presentable if you're out getting skulls and sailor moon characters tattoo'd all over your arm. Ask yourself, who's more likely to have a substance abuse issue? The girl without the coy fish and spiderwebs on her body or the one with "No Regrets" tattoo'd across her chest?

You're retarded

>not natural
neither is sitting in fron of a computer but here your gay ass is doint exactly that to post this stupid shit

Women, by and large, are impetuous children that need attention.

Wrong. Since tattoos are difficult to remove, if not impossible, it follows that tattooing is fundamentally increasing the entropy of the body, which enables your body to obey the second law of thermodynamics and hence remain attuned with nature.

sign of a shallow person who has no personality and feels really insecure about it.

and for women its just a whore mark

>It's totally not degenerate kids

Nope, no matter how good your shoe is you're still growing into your shoe. Only toe shoes can save you.

open your fucking eyes you myopic fuck

It doesn’t seem toxic. It’s proven to be toxic.

My tattoo commemorates the greatest moment in Internet history.

Small boobs... small boobs everywhere. Fags.

This tattoo should work for you

nothing until they hit 40 and they start to look like heroin addicts

Ew wtf happened