American Policing

>Cop pulls you over for speeding 4mph over
>Asks for License and Registration
>You reach for your wallet, then BAM BLAM BLAT, 3 rounds to the chest
>Cop Screaming at you while you bleed out and die over 20min
>Cop gets off because you made a "movement consistent with drawing a weapon"

The whole ugly le 56% meme is really making it obvious its based on european jealousy/envy. I wish this was not happening bc i wish european and american whites could unite againt their common enemy (globalist cultural marxist white ethnomasochists and their Jew enablers)

Alsi, sageing, bc obviously america does not have a cop problem, it has a nigger problem, which the jew OP skillfully avoids
American whites basically never have this niggerish problem

Stfu you're like a leaf that cries every time someone posts the leaf meme. Toughen the fuck up.

there's like 3 threads of this kind right now. people need to learn to read the catalog and stump bumping slide threads. fucking newfags

Triggered mutt detected. You will never be a white European you will always be a filthy disgusting mutt and you live in a nation of degenerate mutts. Die and burn in hell, mutt.

I drive with my wallet on my center console in plain sight with nothing else near it.

Amerimutts got rabies, tics, fleas worms and distemper. put'em down.

Nigel said as he ran with his pint, fleeing yet another truck attack

Post your face and prove us wrong

So gay

> jealousy/envy

Keep saying that. Also, mohamed is finished with your mother, should you go clean him up?

Huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr

Great. I called out a couple of Europoors with their envy and they attack and the thread dies. Wonderful

says the aussie

'Murican cops rack disciprine.
Here police have to study for 3 years and most also have a military training, most 'murican police have been given a gun few weeks of training and a bad atitude. Suspect makes a sudden move while already on the ground crying you put 6 rounds in it then you wonder what went wrong...hmm?

America is a melting pot. You are a dirty mutt!

As long as they're pulling over niggers and doing this I'm fine with it.

>yfw American soldiers have stricter rules of engagement for shooting at literal terrorists in the middle east than American police have for shooting unarmed citizens

Don't act like a nigger. You nigger.

LMAO

>be Alaskan
>cop is trying to pull you over for something stupid
>keep driving and ignore them
>they speed up to catch you
>because Alaska ignores federal restrictions on firearms you pull out your rocket launcher and aim it at his car
>he realizes its not worth his time anymore and goes to arrest some native instead for drinking

>my face when lower 48 cucks

You literally had a muslim terroist attack TODAY

Don't act like a Kulak. You Kulak.

And nobody died. So oops

>bc obviously america does not have a cop problem
Yes the fuck it does, shill faggot

>it has a nigger problem
That's an entirely separate problem. The two problems can and do exist at the same time.

Niggers includes trash shit whites especially white (and black) nigger shit cops.

Teach me your ways. How do I become Alaskan? I have been there in the past...on a fishing trip.