FEMANON HERE!!! AMA!

Why should we trust someone with a trophy wife that force feeds him cancer foods (McChickens, and charcoal steaks) ? My man eats good and the worst I would feed is a KFC bucket with a case of diet cola.

She should have been elected because then the suburban and rural retards would not be responsible for all the chaos.

ALSO, strong women defeat ISIS, not twitter keyboard warriors. How can we get the youth to fight the good fight against fascism like the greatest generation did against the NAZIs?

>the best fast food sandwich
>cancer food
"no"

Waste of doubles. You think the M/ck/ Lobster sucks too huh? Please grow up and leave your moms basement.

what an idiot you are

I'm also a femanon and your post just gave me cancer. gtfo

Sorry sweetie, uncle trump is here to stay. :) 7 more years hunny :)

>My man
HELLOOOOOOOO TRANNY

>whore
>no tits
>saged

Also, strong women can't do anything

Shills
Are
Growing
Everywhere

Try again sweetie! It was her turn!

What do you deadlift faggot?

plucked eyebrows only faggots do that

ur. fucking .gay

I’d bet good money left didn’t vote and right voted trump.

Appearances are a meme. I’ve supported Hillary to get laid

Says the DYEL MAGA faggot!

>I’ve supported Hillary to get laid
Good on you B A S E D user, but we both know which lever you pulled.

terrible larp

>that guy's change in expression when he sees it

No, she lost in the election.

Also name me one matriarchy?

Let's start with the Uk shall we?

UK is a patriarchy if anything, and evne more so in the past.

In UK, men are the breadwinners just like any other society. Also women in UK earn 73p for every £1 a man earns.

Try again. You're dumb btw

Kys kike

>UK is a patriarchy if anything, and evne more so in the past.
>UK is a patriarchy if anything,
>UK is a patriarchy
Why you bend the knee to a woman then? Checkmate. Women are better!

Queen Meghan when?

>femanon.
You know what you have to post, and you know what you have to do if you don't.

The larp is getting too meta

Meanwhile the stormweenies are being BTFO on a daily basis.

Also, enjoy being buttfucked by some Russian powerlifter because you incited distress in Europe's muslim capital. Sad!

Jew mad?

We don't. The fake monarchy is inherited to the eldest child, and it always has done.

Patriarchy also means that men rule in general. It mean men are the bread winners. UK is a patriarchy.

Again, name we one successful matriarchy

That maga dude has a perfect 56 percent face

I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY MOMS BASEMENT!!!!
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Femanon here too. Fuck off kike shill

>We don't. The fake monarchy is inherited to the eldest child, and it always has done.
and if that eldest child happens to be female? Call your MP so you stop looking like a Brit/pol/ nigger (one notch above a /ptg/ idiot).

>Patriarchy also means that men rule in general. It mean men are the bread winners. UK is a patriarchy.
Who is running the royal family now?
>inb4 blame game
When's your next flash demo against the tyranny?

>ALSO, strong women defeat ISIS

nice bait. Everyone knows if a woman got into office this country would be flooded with refugee's.

just like Merkel and Germanistan.

Nice time stamp faggot. You're a man whoring for attention. Is there no craigslist in your area?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best post of the night

:17

... was it rape?

Are you fucking stupid? Patriarchy means that that men rule in general as a whole.

If Hillary women the USA election of 2016, it wouldn't mean that USA suddenly becomes a matriarchy.

UK had female monarchies before women wen wern't ven allowed to vote, or express public opinions.

Again, name me one successful matriarchy. You're still failing.

>Are you fucking stupid? Patriarchy means that that men rule in general as a whole.
Okay then shitlord, who is the PM of UK? Who is the current monarch?

>If Hillary women the USA election of 2016, it wouldn't mean that USA suddenly becomes a matriarchy.
Who said that was the case? You drinking loo boooze again?

Turn off your VPN!

True, it wouldn't make it a matriarchy, but Hillary would appoint female officials, thereby turning it into a matriarchy.

All presidents appoint female officials want to try again?

knowing her, she'd make them all female. Have you ever seen anything successful run by women?

How about Yahoo? Number one email behind aol and hot mail!

no one uses yahoo

Have you seen the PGP keyserver? No? Go back to your homeboard

wtf my sides

lol the company that keeps getting hacked and leaking everyones info?

How is this roastie-larp thread still up, but the other one with that Aurora faggot roastie-larping gets deleted just as he started getting triggered?

Actually, they have been upfront with their cyber security problems. Check your bank, I bet your password is not really case sensitive!

65% of searches are controlled by jewgle

Just try to sign in then dicklet. Your bank account is less secure than a mongolian basket weaving electronic mail address. Sad!

You just contradicted yourself.
>Head of state is a woman, that means matirachy
>just because the head of state (Hillary) is a woman, i doesn't mean that USA is a matrairchy

So dumb. Again, tell me a society that's a matriatchy. Matriarchy means that women as a whole are the breadwinners.

Pro to, you cant, dumb fuck

What the fuck are you even on about? Is your SKY tv signal fucked hence the nonsense? Wait a bit and it should come back on.

The fact you let MSM lead you down this road concerning sugar content and calories shows how embarrassingly easy it is to persuade and control your simple mind.

tits or GTFO

What's next? You going to tell me to "eat big so I can get big"?

Take your dad bod back to pic related is you

>1996 It was his turn
>instead we got a serial molester
>turn around=fair play
Now fuck off!

Suuure, them thare size 15s really belong to a woman... Riiight

that's a size 8 in womens. I'm a swimmer and I inherited my genetics from my father.

Look at the faggot in the hilary shirt lol.

Shitty bait.

Slayed more pus than you
>inb4 degenerate
You're just an incel. Sad!

I know you are trolling. The sad thing is, there are real retards out there that believe all of what you posted. This is what happens when a country neglects mental health programs and institutions, and throws common sense out the window, and refuses to forcibly commit crazy people that cannot function in society. This is what happens when caretakers fight for retarded people's civil rights, to allow them to make choices that they cannot make for themselves. This is why, in today's society, a retarded person that requires a caregiver, is allowed to marry and produce offspring, even though they can't even take care of themselves but it's a good idea for them to have kids? The current state of the US is that of no tact, no common sense, and no morals.

Low effort bait. 2/10.

Lmao, weak bait. The guy wearing the hilary shirt is georgio perit, a brazenly gay model. Sorry, but he actually is a faggot.

I lolled when you claimed he 'slayed puss'. This pic was debunked a year ago.

>Doesn't virtue signal
>Not presidential material
>REEEEEEE

Lurk more newfag

You know the rules

>Global Rule #21. Tits or GTFO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORSHORGSHRORG GLOOBY TAPPERNACKLE MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEMEM LOL TRUMP LOST TRUMP LOST DRUMPFULOSIS UNDERWAY WHITE POEPLE AMIRITE?
AAJLNLJDDJKHLJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DROOMPY DRUMPLER

INPEACH DIGG TABERNACLE N A O

WREEEEEEEEEEEE OSFNODSFHDHS DOBBALD DROOF
DONEY EISENBERG
DONATELLO TRIUMVIRATE
KIKIKIKIKIKIK UKYUUUUUUUUUUYYU

TWO SCOOPS KLUMPFTY DRUMPFTY
HE TAKE ONE MORE SCOOP THAN ALL THE UN-CROMPFS EVERY PUTIN COCKSHOCKER IN THE GLOOP HOUSE GETS TWO SHOOPS AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS THERE'S ONLY ONE POUTINI DICKIE LICKIE IN THERE
ONE MORE SCOOPTY FLOOPTY LITTLE SHLICKY DICK

STOP FUCKING CLAPPING
BLIMP FANS
THIS IS A TIME OF DESTITUTION AND FLECKESHUMP DORF GRUMPF FANS LIKE YOU ARE POISONING OUR FLOOPS

im also a femanon and i feel like your post is sexist

Tits or gtfo