WE

WUZ

KANGZ

WUZ

AYO HOLLLL UP

cool story bro

NAVAHOES

wuz
>and the indians are a bunch of lazy, alcoolics.
Like potery

Wuz

niggers only make these kind of things to bolster their egos.. they dont really give a fuck. they just want a reason to be unbearably arrogant.

Fuck injuns, niggers, spics, gooks, chinks, kikes, beaners and all other non whites. GTFO of America, this our land now.

your fucking retarded

Has this been growing a lot lately? I overheard a few nigs talking about this the other day.

we hide escape maps on the cornrows.
i legit trought they were talking about the planting.

yes its true, people are falling for the propaganda.

WUZ GROIDS AND SHIIEETTT

>smacks lips

wow how did you guys not see this

"WE WUZ CHIEFS"

so technically it would be

WE

WUZ

CHIEF-KANGZ

I heard native took Africans as slaves from day fucking 1 and by the time we got inland and cameras we're invented they had bred through a lot of the tribes. Lol, pretty funny if true.

>the native american Indian was an african
Makes sense

This is now a nigger hate thread

Not true and if it is then it was restricted to local native american groups

also rather there were many more examples of native americans and african americans joining forces, or rising up against the white elites actually , but you need to do your homework

american native indians came fron africa.

N

I don’t even need to hear the backstory behind those photos to know that the two girls are African slave escapees, or descendants of ones. It’s a well documented fact that slaves would sometimes run away with hopes of living amongst the local native tribes (this didn’t always work out so well for them though). The man is a genuine native (no negro features), but a dark one at that.

Nice try though, sweetie ;^)

Shiet

>baiting replies with that thumb
cheeky wanker

What happens when you prick a water baby.

>Niggers literally are foreign invasive species that belongs absolutely nowhere on this planet not even Africa.
I can believe this. They're like the xenomorphs. Anyone seen or read The Expanse? All a civilization would have to do is make a nigger molecule that corrupts the life on a planet to become niggerish. This explains the great silence. Every other civilization that has become sapient has then been destroyed by space niggers.

Not true

Ohhh poor sweety has never heard of the Buffalo Soldiers or how much they BTFO the Natives and how much the natives still cry to this day. If you've ever met natives you'd see they look nothing like niggers. Maybe your east coast natives have been BLEACHED and BLACKED but here in the southwest there are real ones. They look more like Mongolians then niggers.

If you're descended from a race that runs an interstellar empire, doesn't that means you royally fucked up and y'all niggas need to feel ashamed of yourselves for falling so far behind your ancient astronaut ancestors?!?

Stupid fucking niggers. You steal the history from native Americans and you want to "educate" people. Uh huh.

Her nose is pretty wide but otherwise her facial features look very asian to me. They've got that flat face thing going on. They've also got flat asses. Black girls have big asses.

If you have to steal a history it should at least have worked out well for you. Make it worth it man.

A damn shame, too! America should stamp your nigger skull into the pavement for running your mouth off. It should definetly not hide its history or try to apologise for it.

So the Spanish didn't bring Africans to sa and mexi and enslave then with natives (thus breeding), and se American natives didn't take slaves and trade them or move west with them? Okay...

yep. negroes are definitely cancer

(((ronald sanders)))

*mongol/asian skull architecture

So, injuns moved to Africa then other Africans shipped them back to the US.

True if big.