Buzzfeed, Vice, The Daily Beast, Huffington Post, Vox, The Guardian, NY Post...

Buzzfeed, Vice, The Daily Beast, Huffington Post, Vox, The Guardian, NY Post, and likely many others have written articles denouncing Taylor Swift, all since August. All partially blaming Swift for Trump. Was there a coordinated effort to slander Swift? How did so many media organizations write such similar articles in a span of 2-3 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0PCbaGipDSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, hivemind faggots. No original thoughts or ideas. She's a rare few that ain't political in the industry, so the jealous ones piled on.

They look at all the tayposting here and genuinely believe she's the queen of natsoc because of it.
Poor lass did nothing.

Tay is the only artist in the country who can still sell a million albums. If they kill her career the whole RIAA will crumble.

juice?

I like how she still wont denounce Trump or whatever they want.

ShareBlue probably send out a missive saying they need to go after her. They have to have coordinated talking points.

>genuinely believe she's the queen of natsoc because of it
S-She isn't?

She's so fucking perfect. I want her.

Taylor must have gotten thousands of death threats from feminists and Leninists, but she rises above it all by ignoring those losers..

>/ourgirl/
>forever and always

What did she even do?

cute

Yeah, they claim they hate her because she wouldn't denounce Nazi supporters. As if that would ever end. They'd have her denouncing every new meme that came along.

The gossippers all insist she's a lesbian too. That pisses them off because they think gays and lesbians they don't like should come out of the closet to increase tolerance or something. The ones they like are welcome to stay closeted because it's no one else's business.

I bet she has a great sense of humor and her farts smell of jasmine and vanilla from a cool spring breeze.

LOOK, user
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE HER DO

Someone post her most recent pictures where is she is becoming a land whale.

JIDF propaganda just resized photos fresh outta the ZOG machine

>A thousand ships.

The old stories were true.....

no one "writes" articles anymore
they just copy+paste the article and link to the source

Would rather talk about Lauren Southern than this Pop Tart POS

youtube.com/watch?v=0PCbaGipDSU

bruh