Shokugeki No Soma 201

Spoilers out: manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-201

Meh, boring chapter. It's Takumi's focus.

me in every chapter = NOT ENOUGH ERINA!!

Why? It's good we finally get Takumi's backstory.

Takumi focus huh. The mangaka is really doing everything to get the ranking up.

But the rank is already good this week

Yes, I know-but after that badly received arc he's been giving more dere Erina and now Takumi focus. He's doing everything to make sure the ranking stays in a good place.

Is it 5 or 4?

>04 Soma c.194

As long as we don't get boring Megumi, I'm good with that.

As expected, the author is reminding us of the mezzaluna, and we get another stagiaire flashback.

>Erina tells Soma in a quiet voice that they have to assist Jouichiro, but Soma bursts out laughing as Erina also started to speak. Erina panics again.

Don't be that guy, Souma.

For me the only good thing from this chapter is the interaction between Soma and Erina.

Is it just me or the pacing is way too slow?

Thinking of Erina and Souma cooking together makes my heartboner throb.

That's a general complaint people have had through the entire series. But I suppose it's more common the later you started reading it, since it's a very different experience binging it than going week by week.

>Both Soma and Erina finally get serious.

Nice, can't wait for next week.

Don't really care about Takumi focus this chapter

Of course, at this point I'm pretty much only reading for their interactions. I couldn't care less about the actual cooking and Azami/Central battles.

Do we get the character poll this week?

Nope, maybe by the end of February

>Only reading for Soma and Erina ship

Shipping is a mistake. People always shipping Erina and Souma together hard as fuck, but I don't understand why.

We were talking about shipping since chapter 1.

But its not like the series ranks will drop 10 fold if we dont see more of Takumi

Because you're a dumb speedreader who doesn't understand that the manga is literally about their relationship?

But this is Shonen manga, it's quite hilarious how confident people are at Sorina being canon.

I thought people stopped hating Takumi long ago and accepted him as important character.

>Sorina
go away tumblr, no wonder you're retarded

animeonly here. Can you fags tell me if there's enough material for another season?

It's not our fault you're too autistic to read between the lines in a manga made for 13 y/o japanese kids. Shit is not even subtle.

There's enough material for at least two cours

This manga is not about romance its about friendship and love (the unromantic kind). The people in this show don't get stronger because of romance but because of friendship and "love" from others. It should stay that way for the main characters.

There is no guarantee who Soma is going to be with anyone (as mentioned by the author).

One of the first premises of the show is about finding that special someone you want to make food for. Why shouldn't shipping be on the table?

I hope Erina sports this side ponytail style in the series at some point. It's the literal waifu hair style. And it's fucking CUTE.

Just to kill this line of discussion, the author has literally said Erina will fall in love with Souma.

And he has spent huge amounts of the manga getting to that point.

That is not the issue, will Soma develop feelings for her is the key. Lots of girls likes Soma

As much as I love their interactions and wish they'd end up together, it's hard to imagine Souma in love. Their scenes in train do show the possible shape of their relationship, but it's still a long way to go

>Takumi chapter.

Fucking finally.

Why the fuck are SnS raws scanned so late every week?
>inb4 because it's slow and boring
That didn't stop Bleach from being scanned quicker
Or fucking Toriko

He is clearly the better rival and character. I really can't see how anyone can prefer dogshit or pajeet.

If that's slow try getting scans on friday and chapter on sunday, like it was before ms picked it up.

5 Minutes

t. Niggerstream

Because no one really believes he can be a threat to Souma. Not saying Currynigger was a better character or that I enjoyed his chapters, but until the end of their arc he was someone Souma had to catch up to.

I kinda always saw the rival case similar to the heroine's one. Both of them got shafted for other characters in screentime and develop until they finally get their time.

Curry is still better.

>tfw another pajeet arc of two months.

>no Rindou
fuck off

>No lol so randumb bitch
What a great chapter

>another pajeet arc

Yes, make that happen.

Please go Morisaki

>no more Ryoufags vs Takumifags.

Sad.

Team Dojima is about to get stomped

Not unless they sync up with Jou.

>I thought people stopped hating Takumi

I don't hate him, I just don't care for him

We're talking about his son and #1 fangirl here

It's Jou though. He might suddenly change everything he's doing halfway through.

I want to see Erina being pissed at Jou when he changes the precipe 4th time with a shit eating grin.

>no expulsion on the line.

They are going to lose. Souma doesn't win shit without that.

Can't wait to finally see Soma and Erina cooking together

>takumi chapter

mehhhhhhhhhh

hype

Ryoufags are probably extinct.

>She also grasps that they are being tested by Dojima and Jouichiro.
So Jou is acting like an idiot in the kitchen on purpose?

Soma + Erina + Megumi + Takumi + Kuga

Eishi + Momo + Somei + Nenei + Eizan

I think we can agree that these will be the teams.

Add the 2 unknown elite jobbers in there

I SHOULDN'T HAVE CLICKED ON THIS THREAD

What is Isshiki's master plan? He said he was going to help his kouhais and they are all fucking kill.

Don't forget Isshiki and ex-3rd Seat

What they were actually doing in Hokkaido, anyways?

The test is probably to be able to adapt and communicate with everyone on your team, and also to learn how each one personally handles their dish, all while not saying anything.
The difference is that Dojima is acting professional about it and Jou is dicking around because he's Jou.

Oh yeah, guys who will job to Takumi and Megumi.

He just want to test the chemistry between his son and his future daughter-in-law

>Kuga
Where the fuck did he go after Hayama's match? Didn't he want to take Hayama's spot in E10 or something? He just disappeared mysteriously.

Wasn't that the whole point of the first two chapters? Lets not even talk about the Oneshot

Twins kidnapped him.

WHY

>yfw now you have your own terunori-chan
Living the dream.

Thia chapter actually looks good.

Last two chapters were also pretty good. We are also getting close kicking off the cooking nazis.

>Senzaemon recommended Takumi personally.

Grandpa is the cutest.

>mfw imagining Kuga locked in a rape dungeon where he gets femdommed by the lolis

The last time he did shit like his was to get people to shack up, what's his angle

>the author has literally said Erina will fall in love with Souma.
Sauce or fuck the fuck off.

And here is the translation.

Could be feelings of hate when Souma choses Megumi, just sayin.

gee I fucking wonder

Come on now user-kun. There's a limit of how delusional one can be.

Jesus Erina should just wear white shirts all the time

the art has changed quite a bit from this. I wouldn't say it improved though

>I wouldn't say it improved though
It's gotten worse if anything.

Erina and everybody else seems to look younger now and I really don't like it.

I think the boys look better now, the girls kinda worse.

I wonder if tosh got a different assistant or something. This is like a fourth or five time i noticed the art style change

The art is bad these days. The characters(not the adults though) all seem to have more of a babyface especially Souma and the girls.

I kinda get that they want them to look younger to match their age. And to think that the guys have better art now than the girls, it looks like SnS also tries to pander to a broader readers

Maybe Tosh just went gay now.

Yeah well unless they're cutting out the foodgasms that sounds like a change entirely for the worse

It could be that the weekly schedule is starting to weigh down on him.

I think old Takumi and Pajeet were cuter.

I can't understand the appeal of shipping in this, especially for Souma when he is cooking sexual.

Erina and Souma have good chemistry

He's a shit rival because he's a joke character Souma surpassed ages ago. If Souma can defeat people stronger than him he has no reason to lose to Takumi at this point. Better character is subjective, as all the characters in this are around the same level in terms of writing.