OH NO OH NO NO NOO NO

OH NO OH NO NO NOO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>as individuals
why is this jewcockholster still a thing

Are you not allowed to be proud of your siblings' or parents' or your own children either?

Hating the other sex is pathetic as hell, virgin rage desu

AWWWWW PETERSON IS GETTING GROUPIE PUSSY ON THE REGULAR NOW!

Individualism is for fags..

No, you have to studiously ignore the past and everything that happened to your people. You may only feel proud of whatever narcissistic bullshit the TV tells you to want this week.

If facts and figures about roasties make you hate roasties, there is something wrong with you, not roasties.

Oh also buy my personality test and clean your room.

Looks like the controlled opposition is trying to normalizes leftist beliefs now
It's reminiscent of what's currently going on with Lauren Southern

He's right. There's no reason to hate women and only a self-loathing piece of shit would do it. It's comparable to hating children

>And don't forget to pay me 10 bucks!

We found the roastie single mother

don't hate women, just don't respect roasty single mothers

>anti-collectivism
>controlled opposition

You know he's right.

>/r9k/ uprising when?
Oh wait...a “literally who” wrote that. Blah blah blah yeah yeah I know who this faggot is. But if he is going to defend a woman’s ability to shit on men and sue for child support/alimony, all while she gets government handouts that men cannot get. Then he has pitted himself as the beta cult leader that he is.

Everything about this cuck is heretical.

Then you're hating their decisions, not the fact that they're women
So you should have no issue with his first statement.

rare flag?

interesting.. because i've never met a man who hates women. however every woman I've met will talk shit about men all day long and claim proudly their hatred for men

Being born isn't an accomplishment anyone can be proud of because someone else did the birthing for you. Until you can give birth to yourself you are not allowed to be proud of your existence no matter how much you accomplish.

Is capitalism for fags then? Because capitalism by it's nature is based upon on self-interest which is at the heart of individualism.

This. This X1000! I’m starting to think this motherfucker is a transgendered ftm single mother.

MGTOW aren't human.
There are the autistic version of roasties.

>HURR DURR NATIONALISM BAD BE AN INDIVIDUAL MAAAAAAAAAN

Grow up. He won't even debate the race issue, or anyone who can school Him on the biological basis for race because it doesn't fit the narrative. He'll debate anyone except for white nationalist, who scare the shit out of....well everyone. Kevin Mcdonald? Huwite? Spencer? He wants to even TRY and talk to them? Nope. Collectivism and working as a unit is what built civilization. Granted, sometimes the state can squeeze too much, and stiffle the individual, but there is a place for putting aside individuality, and working as a team. It's why the Military does it. They can't afford to have individuals all going their own way and thinking they know what's best. Chain. Of. Command. I don't take pride in my race as such, i'm indifferent either way, but i know that it's in my interest to support team white, because i'm fucking white.

And no one really hates women. I hate 'THOSE' women, THOSE women who stand at train stations with refugees welcome banners who, through their sheer stupidity put my family at risk because of these unknown agents. I hate THOSE women who get men to fight for them, instigating shit, then in the next breath saying they are JUST AS CAPABLE AS MEN while asking for special treatment because they are a woman. The mental gymnastics they go through.

Women don't act like women anymore.

WE'RE GOIN TO ARUBA

I hate roasties to the fucking bone.

And I don't give a fuck either.

>clean your room.

I cleaned my room but immigration is still and problem and niggers are still causing crime. Now what?

What he says is true. Feminists should listen to him.

clean your father

Guyz, he's talking about feminists and coloreds too.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

He's only anti-collectivism against white males bro, know your meme

>Then you're hating their decisions, not the fact that they're women
No shit. Did it take you all day to figure that shit out?
Same with niggers. Contrary to what globalists believe, we don't just hate them because their skin is black. We hate them because of all the terrible things they do.

This guy's a fucking retard.

This. Straight talk from JP the OG

Idk if this is intentional but hehe

A person is the sum of their decisions.

Bahamas is right

Calm your tits nigger
Do you also sympathize with feminists that hate all men?
native americans that hate all white people?
It's simply a retarded way of thinking, for literal brainlets
Yes, but why hate all women because some or even most (in your opinion) are shit?

That statement is not even an opinion you faggot. Its objectively true. How can humans survive if males hate females and females hate males?

For the other comment, his statement he is saying that you should go for the superset: The "group" that contains the solution space for not only the problem of your specific issue, but all flavors of that specific issue from a specific context.

For example: A person who's only accomplishment is, "I'm white." Is a useless piece of shit that, in some cases, cases is just as bad as the average nigger.

Don't just be another degenerate adding fuel to the fire. As a white person you are objectively superior to me. Why the fuck am i more successful than you? How the fuck did i manage to crawl myself from nothingness and general niggerdom and all you did was shitpost on the internet?

I am more than my race, and you are too. That should be a starting point; not the entire experience.

Peterson married a used up whore who rejected him when she was younger and settled for him after she no longer got attention from Chad.

oh look the shills are recycling this thread, let's how this one goes

This.

Jordan Peterson, above all, champions self improvement. You can't let yourself go to waste because you're white and by default better. Hating all women or men isn't going to work out well for you.

Focus on yourself being a better person. Physically, mentally, and spiritually. If you can't make a difference for yourself, how are you going to make a difference in your community?

That's what he means about "clean your room". You start with what you can change, and work from there.

Man up and marry that slut.

Damn! how did you find that out? I would like to see a video or link to that, that's pretty funny.

> A FUCKING SIMP!

You are lacking reading comprehension. There is a difference between being proud of your sibling because they made a 4.0, and bring proud of your sibling because they are white.

Look at it this way: What did you do today to contribute to the white race? I'm not even white and i am helping to secure a future for white children and my white friends by being an advocate against anti-white bigotry and racism. Now tell me, my dude. What have you done recently to secure the existence of white people and a future for white children?

Holy shit. Is this where the confusion is between the globalists and anti-globalists?
Hating something in general does not imply you hate every instance of it. The average western woman is a stupid, spoiled, entitled cunt, who has been raised since birth to believe anyone who disagrees with her just can't handle the fact that she's a "strong, empowered woman," (despite being weaker than the average male in every possible area of life, excluding the ability to give birth).
Does this mean every western woman is shit? Of course not. Does this make it okay to hate western woman in general? Of course.

> You start with what you can change, and work from there.

Mr Rogers taught me that in the 80's bro, stop acting like this guy has any answers
You can learn 90% of the shit he's spewing from old reruns of Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood and not have to pay 10 dollars for a fucking picture book

>Most of my friends are jews
Literally in the first 7 seconds

I agree, but it's understandable with how shit women are now.

I don't hate it when a lion kills a gazelle , but I do avoid them.

I'm simply reacting to the reality of the true nature of women.

Hate women all you want, you're still pathetic to most people, that's all that tweet says

Who is that e-celeb cuck and why is he shilled so much recently?

He's right though. Grow up.

>Yes, but why hate all women because some or even most (in your opinion) are shit?

You don't have a clue. Do you wonder why when you insult a woman for doing something or whatever, they INSTANTLY say your misogynistic? Because women use other women for defence. Hate one? Hate them all. It's a bitch move (it really is) but it's what they do all the time. Heres how it works.

Lauren southern is a civic nationalist.
A Man takes issue with this and insults her, calls her stupid cunt or whatever.
Instantly that man is misogynistic
Peterson and other like minded civics think that being abusive to A woman, is being insulting to them all
Thus Peterson, when he is saying hatred towards women, knows he's coming at it from the Feminist approach.

In any case, if some guy has rotten experiences with women, how the fuck is that his fault? It's like some retard saying shit like 'Don't blame others' blame yourself' Ok, but what if it's someone elses fault. The sheer stupidity is fucking mindblowing.

What are you supposed to do after you clean your room though? My room is neat as all fuck and I'm still a loser.

L OL
A TWEET LETS GET IT UP ON REDD- I MEAN POL//

Self-improvement is only relevant if you have a base worthy of improvement. For most of the male population "self-improvement" is an excercise in futility.
If you are a fat, balding, low IQ manlet and if you spend countless hours trying to fix your problems you will lose to Chad who puts in minimal effort.

Subhumans should just die. Leave the self-improvement to those worthy of it.

>tweets from march
This is an "e-celeb" thread.

kek. wow, you sure showed him with that awesome counter-argument.
>n-no, y-you're just a virgin.
Fuck off, roastie.

No one want's to date you because of your kids roasty, now you are embittered because your past mistakes had lasting consequences.
If you didn't have to be at home to watch your kids, where would you be right now? Not on Sup Forums

I believe this cannot happen without something purposefully trying to make it happen.

Actually, friendo, it is you who is pathetic.

He mentions it in one of his patreon Q&As about his wife. It's real - he actually married the whore who mocked and rejected him in favor of Chad.

>Hating something in general does not imply you hate every instance of it.

So true. It's a mental defect of the left. If someone for example lives around niggers, has a bad experience of niggers, he will hate the sight of niggers, he will hate niggers. This, somehow is his fault and he needs to clean his fucking room. The left take your off hand remarks seriously, and your serious comments as jokes.

What is some entry level Peterson? All I currently know him for is his shithouse slippery-slope take on C16, but it seems like his views go well beyond that.

"Hate" is the Politically Correct word for Heresy, user.

>He's right though. Grow up.
user., do you tell all of the black people in black countries to "grow up" because they like having lands of their own? Or do you only tell that kind of thing to white people?

I have no clue what you're talking about, I don't follow Lauren
And whoever says that you can't insult a woman (or man) without being sexist is not worth talking to.
This is irrelevant to this thread however.
Just because some women and their beta orbiters are retarded doesn't justify you hating women
>y-you're a woman!
Good insult
I'm a 23 year old man, moron
Oh yeah sure, go post some more MGTOW microsoft paint stats, loser

My race is a big family and I’m proud of the civilizational equivalent to a 4.0

So this guy is depressed and on medication and claims to be able to teach people how to self-repair (for a fee) although he hasn't been able to do it himself?

Alot of people hate women, and rightly so, alot of them have been getting away with awful shit. That's why most men just grit their teeth, so they can pump and dump.

Also, you're using social validation as a weapon of shame, thats not how men talk, you sure you're not a woman?

I've dispised Peterson for longer than most of you fuckers but I have to agree with him on this.

Are you really arguing that /r/incels and danger hairs are well-adjusted people?

PS - stop sending a tenured professor 60K a month plus 10 for his gay little personality test.

>I'm a 23 year old man, moron
Than why do you act like a 30 yo single mother

BTW, I'm a distinguished rocket scientist that just broke the transwarp barrier
You can believe me, no one lies on the internet ever

Men commit the most crimes, men suck!
That's how retarded you sound

>aruba
'Spic or deracinated white person?

>And whoever says that you can't insult a woman (or man) without being sexist is not worth talking to.

Jesus wept, follow the fucking post will you? I pointed out that alot of men get hit with the muh soggy knee stick because they insult one cunt. You don't even need to follow Lauren southern to get my fucking point. Good God..

>I'm a 23 year old man
>Man

'man'.

Black men commit the most crimes
Get it right roasty

This. Although most innovators, artists, etc are white, there is no intrinsic value of being white alone.
Doesn't mean you can't be proud of being white, but if you've contributed no great artwork or innovation yourself, you really talk about white accomplishments without sounding like a KANG

>'man'.
roastys don't understand they are so easy to point out, only women talk the way they do

Men also stop the most crimes. BOOM. That's you done bitch. In any case it's mans nature to use force, it's a tool to be used for good or for bad depending on who wields it and why.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How can you have so little understanding of this?

oh noo men get called misogynists by literal retarded e-celebs, how will men cope!
Right, but men are shit right?
Most crimes, raise children less than women
I hate all men!

You are ironically correct. If we had more fags who were individuals and did not operate on group think, we'd have not only less fags, but the fags that we do have would be productive instead of just bitching on the internet like you.

Nah. You're just a brainlet and you have problems seeing the difference between a statement of objective truth that has nothing to do with opinion and a regular opinion.

See Where did he say nationalism is bad specifically within that text? How do you not understand the massive difference between being white and a piece of shit actively making things worse for white people and being white while actively making this better for white people?

Its about self improvement. Cleaning your room is a symbolic gesture that allows you to create a plan and stick with it. Simply (properly) cleaning your room requires you to focus on that one task until its done. But i don't expect you to understand this. You are literally as bad as a nigger here.

A lot of you respond to his comments as if he is the mouthpiece of the establishment and as such you just assume the establishment. That statement, for example, can easily be referring to the fact that women really, really hate men in the west.

Additionally, some of you believe that both that doing a virtuous (whatever your definition of that may be) thing is what makes someone virtuous AND that people are innately virtuous based on their race.

There is a high chance that none of you even understand the true nature of Sup Forums and as such you are being manipulated via your own wants and desires.

Timestamped tits or leave.

Most modern women hate men, and rightfully so. Most of them are frat fuccbois or feminized numale bugmen. Most men hate modern women, and rightfully so. Most of them are sluts or they are feminists.

>roastys don't understand they are so easy to point out, only women talk the way they do

The use of social shame is a MASSIVE marker, the moment they do that, you know they are a cunt.

>But what would other people think!
>People are laughing at you!

So weak and pathetic.

>oh noo men get called misogynists by literal retarded e-celebs, how will men cope!

They do cope, it's women that mainly call for safe spaces. Poor ickl babys! I thought they were stronk and independent!?

I think you're the one lacking in reading comprehension.

Because there's a difference in being proud of your sibling for being white.

And being proud of fellow whites for being your 'siblings'.

This guy is a moron but he's not wrong about this. Hating feminism and what it has done to women is one thing, hating women is just sad, and shows that you are incapable of analysis.

Explain Niggers in the context of his second tweet Sup Forums.

>its not nature
Go ahead jordan, tell us what youre really thonking.

>t. brainlet.

Based on what you said alone, you are proud that members of your civilization are smart. Are you okay with just being great by proxy or do you have the courage and dedication to put in the work to become a paragon of your race?

Stop feeding her; unless she shows timestamped tits, she has to go.

>Roastie-posting: when it starts out as trolling but then you trigger yourself.

That's right. If women don't fuck you, it's not because they're shallow, it's because you have a bad personality and haven't self-improved away your short statue, ugly face, and feminine body type.

>being successful means you just automatically love everything and critique nothing

Heh

I don't hate the opposite sex, I just don't trust them.

If you thought Petersen was a fascist then you're an idiot. The whole big deal with Petersen is precisely that he's a liberal, he was normal for society like twenty years ago, and his objections show how bad things have gotten.

>Where did he say nationalism is bad specifically within that text?

He attacks race - See his Kevin Mcdonald tweet response. He attacks collectivism. Of course he's going to attack white identity. He's one of these 'Maaaaaaaan, were all individuals maaaaaaan'.

>Cleaning your room is a symbolic gesture

No it's a weak gesture, you clean your room, ok but still there is shit going on. It doesn't fucking matter if you clean your room or not you stupid fuck! Immigration and jihadis are still causing problems.

He's a 'false prophet' and only suckers follow him.
'If you don't engage in dialogue, then that's how you know you don't have an arguement'
'No i won't debate with white nationalists lol sillybilly clean your fucking room'

Stop being a stupid pretentious cunt.

Nah. I am pretty sure you are the one lacking reading comprehension skills. Here is why

1) You injected metaphor into a context where there was none. Going back and reading what that poster wrote, he was clearly referring to family members. But you are so fucking stupid that you have no idea how to use like terms to determine context or if someone is being literal or using a metaphor.

Objectively speaking, you seem to have deminished reading comprehension. But please, tell me how this other poster was referring to all white people as his siblings, parents and children.

Kill Your Self.

This actually. JBP is normie tier babby's first 'redpill'

>clean your father
lol
genius