youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder OP is a faggot

sage

Except for the swiss.
Over 50% of swiss citizens own guns.
They need guns for all their murders

All 3!of them that theyve had in the last decade.

Op looks like you need a gun at times like this,

to point at yourself

This is a good time to remind everyone to pay attention to how your opposition frames his argument. In this instance, the faggot shill is trying to frame gun ownership as a necessity (or not). Reminder that the U.S. Constitution does not grant rights (these are granted by God), but rather ensures their protection and affirms their indissolubility.

Now we can simply say:
>I reject your frame
>it's my God given right to bear arms
>shall not be infringed

And now we:
sage in all fields
report thread
and call OP a limp wristed faggot

I do if i need to shoot something.

What if I need to shoot some niggers?
>gg op try harder next time

People v. La Voie, Supreme Court of Colorado

"When a person has reasonable grounds for believing, and does in fact actually believe, that danger of his being killed, or of receiving great bodily harm, is immanent, he may act on such appearances and defend himself, even to the extent of taking human life when necessary, although it may turn out that the appearances were false, or although he may have been mistaken as to the extent of the real actual danger."

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand faggot?

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Bill of RIGHTS, not Bill of needs. Show your flag, cunt

Daily reminder no one NEEDS to breathe, OP.

Good thing the word need isn't in the second amendment.

First Post is Best Post, also: checked.

Daily reminder no one NEEDS a jew

But I want one

>Daily reminder no one NEEDS a gun

Until you've experienced a gun bonner you don't know what you're talking about.

What if useless fucking cops aren't around in time when Jamal and his friends break in my house?

No country NEEDS black people

>Daily reminder no one SHOULD NEED a gun
Fixed that for you. Unfortunately people can do evil things, so we do need guns to defend ourselves from said people.

Is there any script/plugins that automatically hide 1 post by this ID threads?

I'll need one when the government goes tyrannical you fucking idiot. Would rather go down while taking many with me than to bow down to a communist.

Nobody needs a faggot either, yet here you are.

Well fuck, that must be why gun ownership isnt in the Bill of Needs.

Do you guys realize how badly Australians want illegal guns? You could mark up the price of one gun 50 times and people here will still buy it.

Daily reminder no one NEEDS to have a cock up their ass

>that flag
>1 post

Horace Rumpole reminds you that no one NEEDS poetry.

Yes we do faggot. Especially in a country with the highest rates of violent crime and home invasions where you are lucky if the police arrive within 30 min if at all. A gun is the only thing keeping you alive.

No one NEEDS anal lube and assless leather chaps either but you don't see me stopping you from buying them.

Daily reminder that nobody put you in charge of my needs.

Lol, its funny because you poor bastards unironically NEED guns.

Everybody needs a gun. Nobody needs shitskins.

Which is why I and virtually everyone I know has atleast one.

based african aids bunny

this

Sage

Daily reminder that you're a fucking faggot.

To give a real life example: The mother of one of my friends has shot and killed 3 niggers in the last 10 years during home invasions.

Tell you what, if the government gives up their guns first, I'll be happy to follow suit. The fact that they aren't willing to lead by example on this leads me to believe that maybe "nobody NEEDS a gun" is bullshit.

Its absolute madness down there my dude, best of luck to you and your badass aunt.

new p220 is sweet. muh dick got hard

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

nobody needs your faggot ass crying about guns either. Yet here you are op.

Surely that's a P320? Not that new.

>fags dont need guns
agreed

fuck off faggot
we even need guns here in Canada
Cities - protect from niggers
Country - protect from bears

You've been lied to if you think Canada is gun free, we have less gun crimes because we have less niggers.

>No one needs a gun.
>tfw police and soldiers don't need a gun
>tfw the Constitution doesnt say that anyone has to need a gun to own one.

Oh look at that, OP is a faggot.

Get out of our country or into the ovens degenerate filth.

And how do you propose to stop it, homosexual?

I can save my urine for a few days, process it (distill out the ammonia, filter through ashes), and have a good amount of Saltpeter. Mix with some sugar and charcoal, further process it into gunpowder. I can also make smokeless powder from nitrated glycerin. I can build a lathe, foundry, and forge (I've even used rolled up magazines for shotgun shells). I can do this because the mathematics, production skills, and history of firearms exists.

So, what are you Gaystopo leftards going to do? Ban mathematics? Outlaw urine? (I'm sure a lot of people on your side would be upset without being able to piss on each other) Regulate possessing charcoal and sugar?

Can't ban guns. They are part of civilization. I know you're lot want everyone to participate in your fantasy world, but we aren't going to. Also, penis goes into vagina only - that's science.

This is why we need guns:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQR5Tx_zGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=EybxmPaSR6A

You are quite correct. What we really need are MANPADS.

Daily reminder that you're a NIGGERFAGGOT.

OP's a faggot

Sorry, that should be "rolled up magazines as a barrel for shotgun shells: a piece of dowel with a nail in it, and then whack with a hammer"

Oh what's that?

It's not called the Bill of Needs?

what if its a buy round?

Greatest Ally confirmed, once again

I live out in rural compton nigga, you bet your crying, rainbow, dicked ass I do

No one needs a gun until you actually need it. Better to have it and not use it than to need it and not have it

WRONG

I do

Bill of rights not bill of needs faggot.

i need one

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

not everybody NEEDS a car...

So how are your faggot arms going to resist the DRUMPFY administration? With flowers and soy milk?

Yousa busta, str8 busta.

Every girl needs a rifle.

Sleep well

>NEED
But I want one. Well, I have multiple, but I want more.

i want guns so fucking much
not even for self defense just for the aesthetic

guns are fucking sexy and i want em

Because the cops can always storm the mass shootings with whiffle ball bats.

They need 2?

Daily reminder that anal sex causes you to shit yourself uncontrollably later in life

Thats exactly what the Venezuela government says.

but what would soldiers do without guns?

sexist

Nobody needs or wants faggots. Especially 1 post shill faggots.

Not the bill of needs

No one needs to live either

If you're a grill, I'd offer a marriage of convenience. You're probably not, though. Sorry, m8.

I need one.
There are dangerous people on the street and a .380 with a box of hollow points is cheaper than a body guard.

>need
Good thing it isn't called the Bill of Needs

Gun thread? Gun thread. Fuck the ATF

>Daily reminder every one NEEDS a gun

>no one NEEDS the right to vote
>no one NEEDS property
>no one NEEDS land
>no one NEEDS the press

And its a homosexual... Homos need Mental Health care.

>that's a P320? Not that new.
It is, the P220 is the older (1975, I think) hammer fired one. The P320 is only 3 years-old though. They are coming out with a 10mm variant later next year however. Maybe that's what the OP was referring to